Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bench of issues [open to anyone~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A bench of issues [open to anyone~ Empty
PostSubject: A bench of issues [open to anyone~   A bench of issues [open to anyone~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 4:56 pm

Prae was skipping round the moonlit streets, as she normally did, searching for a spot to sleep; she still had not been supplied with lodgings and had nowhere near enough to get her own, plus she was used to sleeping rough anyway so she wasn't bothered and was rather relaxed by it, viewing herself as a type of urban survivor, it was so much fun to do. Eventually she comes across an alleyway with a bench, laying down on it with a happy smile; she'd scrounge a shower in the morning from someone as she always did.

"Ahh, no place where you can close your eyes~" she says happily, stretching in her assassin's unitard, very form fitting to her curved body, but not constrictive in the least, and slightly padded, she puts her hands behind her braided hair and grins, looking at the sky, attempting to count the stars before getting bored at seven. She starts humming to herself, her restlesss nature causing her to drum on her belly as she hums away, not a care. Eventually she takes off her shoulder cape, draping it over her legs as she feels the soft fabric's warmth
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A bench of issues [open to anyone~   A bench of issues [open to anyone~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 3:40 pm

The rolling of small wheels against the pavement approached from the distance, followed by the smell of ash and smoke as a figure with long red hair shot by, making a quick turn at the end of the street and sliding to a stop near Prae. He was on a skateboard, his attire was a bit ratty, his hair hanging long and messy as he hung his arms over a baseball bat on his shoulders. "Yo, word of advice, if yer gunna sleep out here, nap durrin' the day. Sleepin' outside at night is gunna get ya hurt, kid." He stated, glancing down at her with an almost agitated look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bench of issues [open to anyone~   A bench of issues [open to anyone~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 3:47 pm

Prae opens an eye as she hears the wheels rattling along "Now what on earth is making such a loud noise?" she wonders to herself sleepily as the figure blurs by, she keeps her composure, calm and collected, mostly as she was on the brink of sleep, she studies his scruffy appearance and sticks her tongue out at the kid "Nah, just getting comfy~" she says sweetly, slowly winking at him, hoping he was the kind of person to make this act diffuse any possible danger.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: A bench of issues [open to anyone~   A bench of issues [open to anyone~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 10:57 pm

Yagami was walking when she saw the two people. "Hmmmm? What's going on?" Said the young meister to herself. She walked over to investigate, blue eyes gleaming with curiosity. The blond bounced slightly as she walked, still not over her initial excitement at being in death city. Her blond ponytail bobbing, she stopped in front of the other two figures. "What's going on?" Asked Yagami with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A bench of issues [open to anyone~   A bench of issues [open to anyone~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 2:41 pm

Yata rolled his eyes as he twirled his bat off his shoulder, pointing it at Prae in the most non-threatening manner he knew. "Just warning Benchy here not to sleep on the streets at night. Might get mugged or somethin'. You've been warned, not my concern." He replied, turning to face the direction he was initially going. "Been real borin', Benchy. See ya around." He replied, resting the bat on his shoulder again as he went to give a gentle kick to move the board.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A bench of issues [open to anyone~   A bench of issues [open to anyone~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 6:36 pm

Assuming that the thuggish looking boy would be paying attention to where he was going, the elegant silver-haired man bumped shoulders with him rather roughly, causing a rather obvious discord in what was a clam moment just seconds ago. Of course, being himself, Ace did not take this lightly. "Maybe that's not your concern, but I sure as hell am now. Watch where you're riding that thing, Babe Ruth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bench of issues [open to anyone~   A bench of issues [open to anyone~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 4:54 am

Prae looks up at the kid with the baseball bat, wondering if a swift kick to the groinal area would cause any trouble or sort the issue faster, but as he kicks to move away, she smiles; what a horrible child. She looks at the new girl who turned up, blinking as she stands, this girl looked so similar to her, from the length of their blonde hair to the sparkling blue eyes they both had, she hadn't checked yet, but she was sure this other girl didn't have quite as large a bust as she did. She buckles her shoulder cape back on with a sigh as the two boys collide "All of you are really going to stir up trouble when a girl's trying to sleep?" she asks sweetly, tightening up her heavy soled boots, her eyes still sparkling happily.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: A bench of issues [open to anyone~   A bench of issues [open to anyone~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 9:08 am

"I came over here to see what was going on is all. I just like being up at night, so I went for a walk." Yagami hadn't been trying to cause trouble at all. She had merely wanted a walk, because the night always made her feel more comfortable. It calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bench of issues [open to anyone~   A bench of issues [open to anyone~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bench of issues [open to anyone~
Page 1 of 1