Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chloe, the necromancer..Will she join the DWMA? (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Chloe, the necromancer..Will she join the DWMA? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Chloe, the necromancer..Will she join the DWMA? (OPEN)   Chloe, the necromancer..Will she join the DWMA? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 6:58 pm

Chloe woke up in a big, old and abonded house which was her hideout. Since she has moved here, she has resurrected 6 orphans that have died on a street from hunger or from diseases. Of coruse after that they've had amnesia. One week ago she decided to give them names. The oldest boy's name was Andrew and he was around 17 years old. Oh wait..You know what? I'll just write their names and ages below! So 'Her' children names were:
-Adrew (Around 11)
-Amy (Around 13)
-Nickolas (Around 16)
- John (Around 13)
- Annie (Around 14)
- Lindsey (Around 12)
Anyways, let's continue our story!
These children have become her half-champions. And they do different house works to keep their home in good condition. Hm..What about money? Well, Chloe has also resurrected two adults. Earlier they were just 23 and 26 year old homeless men. Now their mission is to earn money for their 'little family'. Their names were Alexander (the older man) and Adam (the younger man).
Ugh..Again..Let's continue our story.
Annie prepared water for Chloe so she could take a bath. After that she dressed up and walked into the dinning room. The rest of her 'family' was sitting at a table. And when she also sat at the table, everyone said "Good morning, Chloe!".
"Good morning" Chloe answered.
"So..Today you're going to the DWMA, right?" Alexander said (or asked)
Chloe nodded
"Are you planning to get a job there?" Andrew asked.
"Maybe.." Chloe answered.
Then they ate a delicious breakfast.
After the breakfast Chloe stood up, walked to the door "See you later, my dear champions". She said as she took a bag.
Then the witch walked out of the house.

After a few minutes she was walking on a street towards the DWMA. Somehow she started thinking about her champions. Well..Maybe Chloe was a cold person that doesn't care about the normal humans, but she loved her family that she has created on her own.
Now I have my own small army of people that would do everything for me. She thought to herself.
Ten minutes later she was standing in front of the DWMA.
"Annd..What now?" She answered herself.
Back to top Go down

Chloe, the necromancer..Will she join the DWMA? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1