Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) Empty
PostSubject: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:41 pm

Sapphire was sitting at the top of the stairs of the DWMA. Classes were gonna end soon, so she kind of missed her chance to have them, but she didn't mind. Watching the students leave, she started to hum a bit. This was so great, she was at a new school, were she could meet new friends and even get a meister. This was gonna be great.
Back to top Go down

Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:18 am

Silvia had only recently begun teaching and she already had a new student. She expected to see her in class but she decided no to show up. She wasn't sure if she was lost on the first day or just a hoodlum. She walked outside and saw a girl on the stairs and she believed she found her hoodlum. "Late for anything?" she asked, letting the girl know she was late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:22 am

Sapphire: Nope~. Can't be late if school is over. Nice to meet you, ma'am, I'm Sapphire~. So, what classes do you go to, then? Are there any exciting classes, by chance? Like rock climbing, building small rockets, or even learning to fight dragons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:25 am

"Well missy, maybe you could find out when you serve detention with me and learn what you missed." Silvia said trying to sound confident. She wouldn't let this girl waltz around class like this for the whole year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:30 am

Sapphire: What? I thought I wasn't suppose to have classes today? I spent the whole morning getting my apartment sorted out with everything. . . Hang on.

She dug around her bag a bit, and pulled out a paper.

Sapphire. Welcome. . . Yatatata. . . Oh. . . Yeah, I was suppose to have class. Uh, heh, oops. That was my bad.

Sapphire rubbed the back of her head, sporting a stupid grin.

Sapphire: Maybe you will give me a break?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:32 am

"Fine, under one condition. I need some members for my science fiction club at school, you stay the first meeting then we will be alright" Silvia said, "If not you will have to serve dentetion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:34 am

Sapphire: Sure, I'll join. I've seen some stuff science fiction wise, so I think I can manage for a bit. So, miss mystery teacher, what's your name, then? Or do you not have a name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:36 am

"Silver, to you, Miss Silver." Silvia said "Be there is five minutes. I need to return to my class now. Bye" she said walking away back into the school

OOC: You can join the other thread now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 8:54 am

Sapphire nodded, and pulled out a water to drink. She met a teacher and got a new friend in her, as well as joining a club. She got up, and followed her to the club.

OOC: Well, that ended fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)   Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for the Midget to join the DWMA (Open to All) (Try to keep a relatively decent posting order.)
Page 1 of 1