Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just chopping down a tree?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Just chopping down a tree? Empty
PostSubject: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 1:09 am

Reaver landed at the edge of the forest, outside of the city. "Honestly, chopping a tree down is such a simple task..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 8:38 am

Jacob sits on a tree stump eyes closed but he hears reaver and opens his eyes and says"Your are a kishin egg aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 4:37 pm

"You are a boy aren't you?" Reaver continues moving forward, looking for the dead tree that Saca had described.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:04 pm

"Yes but I am a kishin egg just like you"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:51 pm

"Hardly are you anything like me." He kept walking, not looking back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:54 pm

"Well guess you don't want a secret to make a certain Weapon go crazy and attack his fellow students"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:53 pm

Reaver stopped walking, but didn't turn around. "Keep talking..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:01 pm

"His names Jet Tucker a certain pitch from a dog whistle can make him think that everyone around him is the person he hates the most in this case me and he is a lot tronger when he is angry than when he is calm"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 1:17 am

"I see... Perhaps I have a use for your services."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 11:29 am

"By that I take it you have fought him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 4:17 pm

OOC: TuckKiD, please use correct punctuation in your posts. It makes them much more difficult to understand, and it's distracting from the actual role-play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 4:31 pm

Ooc:ok
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 7:14 pm

"I only know the names of two Shibusen. Jet Tucker is not one of them, though I don't remember the name's of all I fight. How would you like to aid me in destroying the DWMA? I ensure you it will be worth while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 9:45 pm

"Yes I will join you. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 11:37 pm

"My name is Reaver. You will address me as Lord Reaver." Once again, he continued to walk through the forest in search of the tree that Saca had sent him for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:18 am

"Yes Lord Reaver."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:37 am

The dead tree laid about 10 feet ahead of him. No moss or mushrooms had grown on it. Nature itself seemed to avoid this tree for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:25 pm

"Excellent... " Reaver extended his arm and a long blade made of ice shot out from his wrist. He walked over and began to slice through the trunk.

OOC: Is there any way we can get the old text box back? The buttons all look different from before and it really doesn't help my adhd. Also, the html codes don't make the same shades of the colors that they used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:29 pm

OOC: I tried. No dice. :(
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:34 pm

OOC: Noooo. I'll never get any posts done like this. I'll die..... Oh and btw, the traitor must die. (Charim)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:37 pm

There was a light shuffling in the trees, and a witch with big bat ears emerged with a small child clutching at the back of her skirt timidly, "I was told I'd meet you here." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:46 pm

Reaver stopped, and turned towards the voice. "And you would be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:50 pm

"I am no one." she smiled, "But I'm here to deliver to you this." she kicked the small child behind her forward, "This is the child Lord Saca requested." The little girl whimpered, looking as though she were about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 6:07 pm

Reaver caught the girl in his arms and lifted her up. He looked down at her with his emotionless eyes, but couldn't help feeling some sort of... familiarity in this girl. Then he looked deeper, in to her soul. Though Kishin could sense pure souls and other kishin egg souls, Reaver's lack of insanity and ability to process things allowed him to see more than that. "This child... has more potential than you do in every way." He set the girl down. "You have no right to treat like your underling." In a quick motion, Reaver lifted his hand in to the air, creating an arrow sized beam of ice beneath her that shot up in to her body. "Your services are no longer required here."

OOC: Is this bat lady important, or can Reaver kill her and get a witch soul out of it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 6:13 pm

OOC: Oh, I hoped he would kill her. :D

The girl winced back, hiding behind Reaver. "I-is she gone?" she asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just chopping down a tree?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Asia-
Jump to: