Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just chopping down a tree?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:01 pm

"Yes my dear." He smiled down at her. At that moment, Reaver decided that he would raise this girl as his own. Saca would likely know what was so special about this girl, and Reaver would nurture her talents. "What is your name sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:02 pm

"Lenore..." She smiled lightly and came out from her hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:10 pm

"What a pretty name." He ran a pale hand down her cheek. "I see that the real reason Saca sent me here was for you and not some tree. Are you ready to see your new home Lenore?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:12 pm

OOC: Dude, OOC, Charim is fully doing this cause she hates/fears the Kishin, but she isn't giving them everything like their location cause she gots the hots for Reaver...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:21 pm

Lenore smiled more, taking a step towards Reaver. This man was nice to her. The witch was always mean. She nodded, her hair falling down in her face from the movement. She picked up a few smaller branches from the tree, and held onto them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:27 pm

"Lord Reaver are we off?" Jacob runs over and sees the little girl and the ice spike
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:30 pm

Reaver chuckled, ruffling her hair. He knelt down and motioned for her to sit on his shoulders. "Yes, we are leaving now." Once Lenore was on his shoulders, he grabbed Jacob by the collar. "If I'm choking you, let me know."

OOC: Oh god, I'd love to see how that's gonna play out. Though she's gonna have to act fast to come up with an apology when Reaver finds out about her double cross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:32 pm

Lenore smiled from atop his shoulders, holding on to the top of his head to keep her balance. Her limbs were thin and frail from being starved by the witch as punishments for not performing as she wished. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:34 pm

"Yes Lord Reaver"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:48 pm

Reaver snatched the witche's soul and devoured it, then placed a hand on Lenore's back to make sure she wouldn't fall, and took off.

OOC: Reaver's gonna be returning to the temple now, so I'll just go back to the thread in Oceania where he had left.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:48 pm

OOC: B-But....I made a new tab just for you....
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:49 pm

OOC:ok
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:21 pm

OOC: Oh cool, I saw that Oblivion. Thanks a lot for making the Antarctica topic. I do still have to respond to the post in Oceania though, because it's not over.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:28 pm

Ooc: I just figured it would go in "other places"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just chopping down a tree?   Just chopping down a tree? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just chopping down a tree?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Asia-
Jump to: