Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should probably inform everybody before I forget

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Should probably inform everybody before I forget Empty
PostSubject: Should probably inform everybody before I forget   Should probably inform everybody before I forget I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:03 am

So, starting Saturday, I will be unavailable! My school does this thing called Ex Ed (experiential education) in which students can choose a trip to go on and thus leave for a week. I will be leaving Saturday, and I won't be back till Next Friday. I am going somewhere without wifi, not that I would want to bring a computer anyways, too heavy! I'm already going to be carrying a super heavy backpack while skinning up a mountain then roaming around a desert for the rest of the week. So, no thank you, won't be bringing that. Anyways, figured I should tell you all so you're not shocked or mad when I don't respond to the three rp's I am in.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everybody before I forget   Should probably inform everybody before I forget I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:07 am

Have fun! Bring me back a toy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everybody before I forget   Should probably inform everybody before I forget I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:17 am

XD oh yes Master Sovoru, I will bring you back something from the cold-ass mountain or the middle of nowhere, it's totally possible.

"HERE I BROUGHT YOU SOME SAND"

....don't ask...I'm tired...>.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should probably inform everybody before I forget   Should probably inform everybody before I forget I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should probably inform everybody before I forget
Page 1 of 1