Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember. Empty
PostSubject: 999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember.   999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:37 pm

Alex wandered through the crowded streets of New York with great confusion and disbelief. He couldn't get over how the kishin egg he previously killed was Bell, or at least her resurrected soul. How she was able to communicate with Ako was strange, maybe the lamia was in a near death experience. But Ako usually blabs out frivolous things most of the time and never takes reality into consideration. Only at certain times, she'd become serious and begin to focus. But it was still confusing as to what had happened in the arctic outpost far south, how this monster turned out to be Bell, Alex's original caretaker. He still missed her, like Eve.

Bell was an intelligent and mature girl for her age, which she was eight years old. Even though she was too young to be a caretaker, she was much like her mother who happened to have a strong, protective motherly instinct. This young girl had been enlisted as Alex's caretaker for nearly three years before her untimely and unfortunate death. Her origin of death remains shuddered behind closed doors, locked into the darkest part of Alex's brain. Every time he thought of Bell, he remembered how she died, how they all died. Because he failed everyone of them. But Alex couldn't hold himself back in the past, he needed to move on.

The meister then wandered into a dark alley where nothing but the smell of urine and rotted eggs had filled the air. Darkened brick walls of the narrow alley had given the setting a dark shade, making Alex have the dark, looming feeling as if his spirit were crushed. He sat on the ground against the cold, maroon bricked wall, under sorrow and grief, tears began to roll down his cheeks. But a blue, scaled tail had wiped the tears off his face. Riko slithered her way to Alex and sat down next to him, making sure he'd calm down. Ako sat next to her sister, acting as a lookout. "Alex, focus. Who are we hunting today," Riko had asked. Alex was blankly starring at the wall across the alley from him, into the dark void of his former self. "Alex, focus," she repeated. Yet Alex was far gone from reality, stuck between his fantasy world and life itself. He couldn't stop thinking about Bell. Then a sharp pain had sparked within his cheek, leaving a red mark. Riko held her hand back as the palm had glowed red as well, indicating she slapped him, which was normal. "Who are we hunting?" Alex started to snap his senses back into the real world, remembering why he came here. "We..... We have to hunt a kishin egg within the sewers of New York."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: 999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember.   999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember. I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:25 pm

Kotori was flying through the city of New York, using her new katana as a vehicle of sorts. As she flew overhead she saw a familiar face. It reminded her of someone. Someone she had met before. So, doing what Kotori does best, she flew up to the guy. He probably wouldn't recognize the witch child as she now dyed her hair pink, and wore all black with white trim. Her eyes had also turned pink with the sway of her magic towards good. She took landing near him and grabbed the string of her katana. Mama and Papa wouldn't miss her too much until she got home, right? As she got closer she recognized the boy, but not the two monsters next to him. She stopped a ways away, watching the girls. "Tweet!~" She called out to the boy she barely recalled as Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember.   999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember. I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:33 pm

Alex looked to the little girl, filled with depression and confusion. He did not recognize the little girl when she tweeted at him, yet her soul felt familiar. It felt as if she met her before in a distant time, long ago back at the DWMA, when he faked his death to throw off the Academy. At the sight of this young girl, she was a witch with how she flew in the air and the katana she had with her. Yet the meister could tell she was keeping a good distance away from his weapons, Ako and Riko. Both of the snake girls looked to the little witch, giving an odd look to her, wondering who she was and why she wasn't afraid of them. "Alex, do you know her" asked Riko. Alex made no form of gesture, "I don't know, but her soul feels familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember.   999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

999 Things to Forget, 1 Thing to Remember.
Page 1 of 1