Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing."

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing." Empty
PostSubject: "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing."   "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing." I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 1:17 am

Just another night. A night devoid of palpable progress. The girl was less than worthless, and Wrathia intended to make that a fact in her mind one day. Floating next to her, she looked on with a scowl. That she would live again existed as the most distant of dreams when placed in Ava's hands. "I know you're slow in the head, but do you really need to waste time wandering aimlessly?" She spoke out of no where, gliding to the front of Ava to avoid being dismissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing."   "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing." I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:26 pm

Ava stopped walking upon Wrathia entering her sight and her expression instantly grew sour. "Well I have no home, I have no friends, what else do I have but an annoying ghost bothering me and a craving that I didn't ask for." She said, glaring pointedly. But it came out quite halfdone due to Ava generally being too, well, small and cute to look threatening. She huffed, a tiny whistle flying from between her teeth, then continued walking, marching straight through the ethereal woman standing in her way, her hand gliding along the wooden fence next to her as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing."   "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing." I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:55 pm

Wrathia laughed, rolling about in the air. "Who's annoying? You're the one no one wants to be around." With that Wrathia tapped Ava's shoulder, sending just enough power to light the wooden fence she was touching. "People clamored to me. They only see you when you hurt them. Is that what this all is? A cry for attention?" Wrathia looked at the back of her hand, appearing occupied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing."   "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing." I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 4:37 pm

Ava focused intensely with the little power she had of her own and sucked the fire back into her palm, shaking her fingers to put out the flames, since Wrathia seemed to think it was a good idea to turn her hands into BiC lighters. Ava scoffed. "Yeah, they clamored to you because if they didn't you'd incinerate them from the inside out like typhus. I doubt even your so called "warriors" liked you for you. I can't see how they would, you're a smug bitch with no sense of morality or humanity." She said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing."   "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing." I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 4:49 pm

Wrathia gave the naive girl a smile. "My humanity extends only to the point where one life stands in the way of millions. Once more, you fail to see the larger picture." Perhaps there was some pity for the thing in Wrathia's heart, but if there was it would quickly, and easily become engulfed by any one of the thousands of reasons she had to kill it. "All these years, and the only thing you've done is secure the subjugation of an entire race. All the while you pretend it was me that caused you to be ostracized."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing."   "Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Strong prey on the weak, and nobody does a thing."
Page 1 of 1