Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I just ask one thing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can I just ask one thing? Empty
PostSubject: Can I just ask one thing?   Can I just ask one thing? I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 4:11 am

People, PLEASE check your spelling. Nothing frustates me more than when someone clearly writes something wrong. I can understand this from people whose native language isn't English. But I just can't understand how those whose native language is English write sometimes so badly. YOU have used it all of your life, I've studied it for 10 years. I should make the mistakes not YOU!

I don't mind like one missplaced letter in a text, it happens, but when you clearly write something wrong it just makes me cringe. I say it again. Please check your grammar before you post, or edit your post if you see that you've made a mistake.

I'll just leave this here...
6.) Correct grammar, capitalization, and punctuation are requested/required in all threads and character applications.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I just ask one thing?   Can I just ask one thing? I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 10:50 am

Please and thank you. I'm so glad I'm not the only one here who found it so annoying when somebody's post looks like they slammed their face on the keyboard and clicked 'Send'. It's sad with how many Americans don't know correct grammar and spelling. Even people in their late twenties and thirties. For example, I was looking for parts for my car on Craigslist the other day and there was one post where this man didn't know how to spell ANYTHING right at all and his whole post was a run-on sentence.

I don't pay attention in Language/Lit. classes because I don't like them that much, but I can't stand a lot of incorrect grammar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I just ask one thing?   Can I just ask one thing? I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 10:51 am

And it wasn't just that one post. It was almost every one I looked at.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Can I just ask one thing?   Can I just ask one thing? I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 9:12 pm

I concur with your stated opinion sir. *raises glass to both of you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I just ask one thing?   Can I just ask one thing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I just ask one thing?
Page 1 of 1