Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Codi INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Codi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Codi INACTIVE   Codi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:43 pm

I have no idea how to put an image here...

Name Codi

Weapon:

Love Interest:

Appearance: Codi is a bit of a shady character. He has long golden blond hair that cover his blue eyes. Baggy black jeans, with a dark green jacket with a fluffy hood and a black undershirt. Lastly, he has one fingerless glove on the hand he holds his weapon in.

Personality: Codi is a shy guy. He doesn't talk much to anyone except for his weapon. He has always been quiet since he was very little. He just enjoys being on the outside of things, rather than in the group. So, in other words, he's a bit of a loner. He's also a curious one, which isn't very good in some situations... He can be quick to annoy, though he won't say anything about it. He will most likely just walk away without a word. There is also a whole different side of Codi. Once he gets to know someone well enough and become friends with them, he will never leave their side when in a tough situation. He was never one to give up very easily. He also becomes more open and may crack a few jokes from time to time. He enjoys interacting with people as much as the next guy, he just has a hard time talking to people that he doesn't know very much about.

History: Codi has never really wanted much in life. He always imagined having a child with the woman he loved, just a normal life. though he seems to have constant nightmares and spasms in the middle of the night... He even has spasms when he's awake and busy sometimes. The cause of these night terrors and spasms are due to something that happened when he just seven years old... At the time he was just an average young boy who looked up to his mother and father. His father was a meister and his mother was his weapon, a katana. One day, they went on an urgent mission and never came back... Codi waited month after month until all his hopes and dreams were gone. From then on, he just sat in his room until years passed and he was about to enroll in the Death Academy. Before he left to go enroll himself, a knock was heard at his door. When he opened the door, no one was there... Except for an old letter addressed directly to him. The letter had direct instructions from someone who knew everything about him. He nearly fainted, it was too much to take in. His parents are alive somewhere... He only had one thing to do and he could see them again... He had to find and defeat the witch who captured his parents.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Codi511 on April 9th 2014, 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Codi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codi INACTIVE   Codi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 3:55 pm

The character is good but.... Well, you really DO need to read the rules. Just look them up and you'll see what you need to change.
Back to top Go down

Codi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codi INACTIVE   Codi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:53 pm

Better? ^-^
Back to top Go down

Codi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codi INACTIVE   Codi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:06 pm

.-. To place a image put a link between [img][/img]. If you wish to hide the image but have it there
Spoiler:
around the omg thingy. One on each side.
Back to top Go down

Codi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codi INACTIVE   Codi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:57 pm

Better :P

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Codi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codi INACTIVE   Codi INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Codi INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1