Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon Forms...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 3:03 pm

Ok so... I really wanna give Kataro a new weapon form. But I was wondering if there is some sort of process that has to be completed before I can do that. Like... Does he have to have a certain amount of souls before it can change? Is there a limit on his many times I can edit his weapon form? Or can I just simply go edit it and leave it at that?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:09 pm

That's a pretty huge change dude, I think you would be allowed, but you need a legitimate reason in character for you to suddenly have your weapon form changed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:21 pm

Yeah, that
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:23 pm

What exactly do you mean by "in character"? Are you saying Kataro himself needs a reason or something. (Don't mind my stupidity)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:06 pm

Yup. Don't worry, I'm pretty used to ignoring your stupidity.

(This coming from an admin who can't even grammar.)
Back to top Go down

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:14 pm

So... How exactly would that work. Would Kataro just say "Hey I wanna new weapon form to get stronger" or what. How would he like... Be the one to change that?

(Im so studid I can't even spell stoopid..)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:16 pm

Ok, I need to intervene here. Why is he changing his weapons, and do you have a way to reasonably explain it instead of it just happening randomly and him appearing all like "Hey guys, check out my new form."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:18 pm

@-@ I think that the only way to obtain a new weapon for is becoming a Demon weapon, or Death scythe.(Via Soul,And his change.) Here any own question. C.c Do dark weapons have black blood?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:44 pm

Black blood is entirely seperate from being a dark weapon, though we do have one or two characters that are in possession of it. I'm pretty sure the most well known one is Nebun.
Back to top Go down

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:59 pm

Um... Could Kataro train to focus his soul wavelength into a different weapon form? Like instead of turning into his usual form, he focuses on a different weapon or something? If not i guess I'll just have to live with the agony of such watered down weapon forms.
Back to top Go down

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:07 pm

If you want your charater's weapon form to change, and the character has been accepted, then the only way to do it would be to have a witch intervine IC. Or for him to have some wierd soul-exchange thing with another OC (like what happened with Tsubaki). And yes, it has to be either an OC or something in a mission, otherwise anyone could BS any weapon form out of nowhere :/
Back to top Go down

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:12 pm

Ok. Well then... What way would a witch have to intervene. Like a spell of something.
Back to top Go down

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:18 pm

Because Weapons normally don't just develoup other forms as far as we know. They change through Resonance into stuff that would be similar to their miester, or shapes better-suited to using speific abilities, or even gain forms by merging souls with other weapons if the oppertunity arises. But we've never seen a weapon naturally gain a new form in the Anime or Manga without some external force acting on them. A witch would be your best bet because they're already ready to experiment on things and have a connection to the orgins of weapons, so they could probably just give you a new form.

The only person who has multiple forms naturally, that we know of, is Tsubaki. But we just don't know how the heck that happened or why. For all we know, she was cursed by a witch or just had them all when she discovered her form due to her natural willingness to change for her meister. So... IDK how you'd be able to just have a new form without some explemation for it. It just wouldn't make sense, you know?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:11 pm

Actually it is stated to be a unique ability of tsubaki's family. Each generation of weapon possesses the previous generation's weapon forms in addition to their own. No other family/group has this ability so it annoys me when people make characters that have multiple weapon forms.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 9:25 am

I made the Niwa clan who have one weapon type (IE: A dagger or a sword) But they have multiple abilities to that weapon. Like fire, ice, wind, ect. I gave the character to sdog/shadow awhile ago.

I also made Clayton who can become any weapon, but has no control over which weapon form he takes. He can be anything from a wavelength bazooka to a butter knife or a plastic hammer. It's pretty unique to him though, not his bloodline.

Here are some links:

Clayton Thorne:
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2108-clayton-thorne

Yuri Niwa:
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1958-yuri-niwa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Forms... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Forms...   Weapon Forms... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Forms...
Page 1 of 1