Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 10:16 pm

The room was full of chatter as Strix stood offstage with a man-sized object on a stand covered by a thick sheet. He had waited for weeks ever since finishing the prototype of his latest and greatest creation, just waiting for the Witch Experiment expo to roll around. And now, finally, the shrimp Warlock had his chance to show the world a new level of brilliant design. HIS brilliant design! As he watched the crowd, anxious to see if he knew any of the faces in it, the veins of his glass-like eyes glowed an ominous dark green in anticipation....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 11:06 pm

Lycaon stands back-stage alongside strix. In return for 30 souls Lycaon had agreed to help strix, but he was usually in his lab working on one thing or another "what exactly is that?" He asks, arms crossed and leaning on the wall. The picture of grumpiness, but that was just Lycaon for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 12:00 am

"glad you asked!" Strix stopped and took a deep breath, enjoying the fact he found a way around his curse and no longer had to speak in 12 word sentences. It was supprisingly refreshing to be able to talk in short phrases without getting hurt. "As soon as I get enough sponsors on board, Death City falls!" He was still somewhat used to speaking in the wierd manner, but he was getting better at controlling his words.

"I call it the 'J-u ASL'... the first generation 'J' powered Anti-Soul-Link unit.... A golem capable of attacking humans fueled by three seperate souls and a constant supply of 'J' capable of damaging the links between weapons and meisters with it's blood. Unfortunatly, I havn't been able to test the best method of damaging their link so just one of these things might not be enough to put a team out of sync. Not to mention how vulnerable they are to ranged attacks.... But it's a good base for future modifications until I can move beyond a prototype stage."

A sly grin crossed his face under the kelp covering over his mouth. "I've been able to do things with the chemical 'J' that I never dreamed would be possible when I first formulated it! Now, all I need is a willing source of income for the materials and I can start mass production. Imagine the carnage this thing could cause!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 12:13 am

Lycaon pretty much only heard the bit about meister pairs. He supposed it was interesting for people who actually had weapons or Meisters. All he cared about right now was ceasing the constant waves of pain going through him at any given moment " none of those 'applications' happen to involve fixing my... Problem. Do they?" He says, starting to take a legitimate interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:15 am

"I've been buisy with preperations...." Strix admitted to Lycaon. There was a lot of work that went into this event, this one moment... all he needed was a little more before his dream would come true! "But, I believe I can help you after I start the attack. While working to sync 'J' up to my body, I managed to fix my own curse by trial and error. You're problem's... well, worse than a forced speech impediment.... So it will take longer to fix. But I know that in time I can do it! I believe I should be able to at least suppress the symptoms of your pain soon enough."

His tone turned darker all of a sudden as Strix added on to his last sentence. "It all just depends on how much of yourself you're willing to lose......"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 8:40 pm

"there isnt much left to lose" he snarls angrily "how much do you have to take from me?" he asks, twitching slightly as he suppressed one of the jolts that preceeded a seizure; similair to trying to hold in a hiccup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 11:04 pm

"I don't think you quite understand. I could replace your entire body and keep just your most basic functions alive and you would be free of the curse tonight. But it would be a shallow existance, maybe even worse than what you have right now. Being unable to feel, your entire life resting on a handful of specially programmed shrimp doing their jobs... you would practically be reborn a new person forced to leave your old identity behind. As for your mental state, there would be no telling how it could effect you.... Golem hybridization is still a new untested field- I'm still not even 100% sure how it's effected that weapon I originally tested this on, and he just required a new lung, heart, and arm. To help you right now, we might even have to run 'J' through your mind. Or, you could wait until I gather enough data on how this effects people before trying to help you.... It's entirely your call, of course, but I would try and think this over REALLY hard. You might not even survive a full procedure."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 1:13 am

"Are you saying you need...test subjects?" Lycaon asks hopefully. Stealing people off the streets for painful experimentation presented no moral qualms for him. What was a few days or even years on an operating table, compared to a practical lifetime! At least they would have the luxury of death at the end. Besides which, he was kidnapped at a young age, he was never taught the principals of right and wrong, he just did as his emotions told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 1:28 am

"If we are going to fix your problem, we will need them." Strix responded, calmly, as he started to wheel his covered device onto the stage. It was a good thing that he was so eger to help the cause! Now, he just needed to make sure he could work on a team with Jet. After all, the eggs in his heart would be hatching into specialized shrimp soon. The weapon won't even have a choice. "You know what they say in certain situations, the more the merrier!"

(OoC: should I skip him actually presenting the golem? I've already discribed what it is and what it does pretty well and I would just be kind-of repeating myself)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 1:34 am

00c: Sure, seeing as nobody else is responding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 7:06 pm

Egerly, Strix revealed the golem. A being made from a crash test dummy with a clear metal core at it's stomach, coated on various tubes all over it's body delivering green chemicals through it's system to help it's three souls control the body more easilly. While the tubes could be shoved into the body more easilly by drilling a few holes, that was never his intention.... At this stage, Strix couldn't shove all of the necessary tubes inside of the golem, so he just had them all on the outside to spray his resonance-dissolving chemicals onto his enemies when they tried to cut the thing. However, such a mixture came at the cost of the overally strength and abilities of the golem itself....

When he was done speaking and demonstrating that the golem could move and act on it's own, Strix returned to Mania once again. "I'm not sure if I won enough people over with that demonstration........ Some of them didn't seem to follow the concept I gave them." With a sigh, he patted Lycaon on the shoulder. The severity of what he was planning suddenly started to sink in as the Warlock's eyes seemed to become more reflective for a moment.

"We need money to make this work. Thankfully, though, I know someone who I think might have once been a theif. Are you ready to try something a bit more risky?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 7:36 pm

"Anything , if it speeds things up." He answers simply "what will he be taking?" Lycaon asks, not in the least bit reluctant. "Anything I need to lend a hand with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 7:59 pm

"I don't know. We'll need to meet with Jet and see what we can do. He is the thief, after all. At lest, I remember seeing him somewhere before.... Maybe see if we can find a new ally or two. Prehaps we could luck out and save someone else from their death?" With a shrug he took a few steps back and tried to think things through. "We probably need at least 50 golems and one or two more allies to take Death City directly. So that would require quite a bit of recources and around 150 souls, probably more if a few of them don't resonate together correctly.... But if we can figure out some way to sneak into the DWMA and take out their most powerful meisters, we would only need a handful of golems. Between 10 and 20.... Maybe if we get two new members we could get away with just using 5 as sacrifices and taking the city over the next few days."

"It'll take some time, though. First, we need to figure out the best way to approach things."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:04 pm

"I don't know anybody that could help." Lycaon says "but 150 sounds like it would take a long time to gather."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:38 pm

"We'll need to plan this carefully." Strix stumbled forward slightly due to his clunky oversized armored leggs as he spoke, the green starting to slowly leave his eyes. "Actually, I think I just might be able to contact someone who can set us up with a way into the DWMA and several souls right now if I pitch the idea correctly."

He stroked his face covering a little trying to think. "We still need the recources and time to make the golems, but the countdown to the destruction of the DWMA has begun! In the meantime, are you ready to 'save' another member of our team?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 10:57 pm

"Certainly." He says with a mock bow "will this be real or staged danger?" He asks in a, for once, playful tone. He may be angsty and rude, but he still had his own dark sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)   Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering of Witches! Strix unveils his ultimate weapon to destroy the Death Weapon Meister Academy! (open)
Page 1 of 1