Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The true Kishin is a heart(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The true Kishin is a heart(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The true Kishin is a heart(Open)   The true Kishin is a heart(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 6:37 pm

"Trinity why are we in a place such as this? I'm dreadfully bored you know. There isn't anything to kill, or harm over here. Can we go gather lambs for the slaughter now. Ok don't answer then." Unlike others when Yumerki started to ramble he continued for many amounts of time. At the very least it didn't offend, or harm mostly anyone. It instead only affected Trinity. The scorn from his words could damage her mentally, and emotionally if need be. As so tears welled up in her eyes as she glanced toward the young male. A slight tremor soon enough entered his mind as well. The guilt seeming to weigh him down. The guilt of pushing his ambitions on Trinity as well.

Since she did follow him around everyday, and waking hour she was no different than he. Same status, and social standing. What ever he felt, she did as well. However that was just it. Yumerki were emotionally unintelligent, and ignored her need for love. Maybe the tears dripping down his face had something to do with it. Or maybe the sudden irrational fear of the girl dying effected him. That would've been a good thing to discuss before they walked out of the alley dwelling in silence. "Stop crying. We're in public." Tears still filled her eyes, just as Sorrow chained her heart. It would seem that love acted as a chain, and collar for her. However Trinity did stop her crying as the sound of rain filled both of their ears. "How unfortunate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Kishin is a heart(Open)   The true Kishin is a heart(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:57 am

"That is a enough of that.Sorrow can be quite boring sometimes you know., Come we'll be leaving now." A slight discomfort would fill the air. The pair seemingly being drowned by boredom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Kishin is a heart(Open)   The true Kishin is a heart(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:24 pm

"Trinity can you please stop crying I'll carry you back to where ever we need to go. Either way we must reach the academy. I can leave you there if you no longer wish to Tread the path of Sorrow along with me. I'm such a naughty rabbit after all." Yumerki would speak these words happily. His tone seemingly being quite low as he wanted to whisper. Yet his expression remained vague, and emotionless. To him the idea of love binding anyone together was at best horrible. He'd even go as far as to say he hated the idea. Somehow the kind heart of trinity changed that in ways he never thought possible.

"...The silence will overcome. A black rose will become pink. It's petals shall blow away. Nothing shall survive the storm. Nothing shall be treasured. The void will be filled. Nothingness will remain..." The small girl simply began to randomly spout phrases from the book of poetry Yumerki had written her. A puzzled liked had been etched into her face as she did so. With each phrase already spoken her tears ceased. The bestowed silence ended, and she climbed onto the males back. A single word the escaped her lips. "Baka."

"Well Trinity I suppose I am an idiot at times. You can't blame me though. I shouldn't have even mention that before. Let us simply collect a few souls today. I think you have 15 Trinity. That is a high quota for us. Last time we lost those souls being chased away. What's so funny?" A erotic laughter escaped the lips of Trinity, she'd drastically hate the fact of his confusion. However she simply wished to sleep. As so after falling asleep upon the males back he began to walk around in the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Kishin is a heart(Open)   The true Kishin is a heart(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:08 pm

"Anyways now where should we go? There are no souls to be found." [Exit] Thread end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The true Kishin is a heart(Open)   The true Kishin is a heart(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The true Kishin is a heart(Open)
Page 1 of 1