Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  Empty
PostSubject: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:02 pm

Ooc:open to couples, people who want a bf/gf, people trying to get people together, oh just flirts :3)

It was a wonderful day! It wasn't too hot or too cold, the birds were chirping and the sun was practically smile down on death city, the perfect day for a walk in the park, hanging out or falling in love~ tonight also happend to be the death city couples night! A perfect day to ask that special someone to dance the night away with you, hang out with your crush or just being a flirt

Violet was walking in the park talking to spade

Barry was riding his bike in the park

Raven was sitting under a tree reading

And Victoria was playing at the playground with her little fox named Kudo

Why are they all at the park you ask? Well because its an absolutely LOVELY day~~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:13 pm

Cal was drawing as he sat in the bench in the park thankfully he had been able to convince his boss to give him the morning shift the day before taking a gamble at today's weather which seemed to have paid off well for him.

Allie was stalking a group of ducks like a cat wearing bunny ears and making a duck face, Ida was few feet away from Allie fixing up one of her pie throwing machines that she had stumbled upon while hanging out with Allie.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:16 pm

"What are you drawing sir cal?~" a familiar sweet voice giggled

Barry almost ran into the group of ducks and Allie "OMG, LOOK OUT!!" He exclaimed as he hit the breaks on his bike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:20 pm

Arthur sat on another bench. Sipping coke from a glass bottle. He normally hated the stuff, but he'd drink anything in a fancy glass. He was looking to meet someone. He never really had a social life, his previous friendships messed him up. But you know he was hopeful. He looked for someone his age. Around sixteen.
ooc: I don't want him to approach a random character and look like a child molester.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:39 pm

OOC: isn't aurora in love with Arthur just ship them already!

Cal was a little surprised when he herd Violet's voice, he looked at her with a soft smile "Nothing in particular Vi, just what's in front of me and if I get tired of that I can flip onto a different page and work on a different picture."

The ducks scattered and Allie was knocked into the duck pound now completely soaked to the point her bunny ears were dropping, she looked up at the person who knocked her into the pond and smiled at Barry "Barry kitty!" She exclaimed as she stretched out her arms to him showing she wanted a hug. (She is wearing a white shirt.......yep.....soaked white cotton t-shirt.....)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:56 pm

Violet giggled sweetly ad kissed cal on the forehead "your a great drawer"

"Allie~!" He exclaimed excitedly, but suddenly a trickle of blood came from his nose, he noticed Allie's 'wardrobe malfunction XD'

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on April 13th 2014, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:05 am

(Pick who you want)

Daniel was walking down a little path

Luna was laying down on a hill looking up at the sky her hands rested on her large belly

Isabella was sitting on the ledge of the dock looking at the water

Ivy was climbing a tall tree
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:10 am

Raven saw him and smiled sweetly yet shyly at him "hi daniel..." she said

Crow (or Hunter as luna knows him) was walking in the park in his casual outfit, he had his sombrero on to sheild the sun from his eyes, he was strolling around the park looking for an easy meal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:15 am

Hay there kitten how are you "he said walking over to her

Luna smiled as the warmth of the sun heated her skin. She sat up and looked around for any of her friends, when suddenly she felt a sharp kick in her stomach and rubbed her belly"ouch , you hurt mommy" she said then looked up again and saw hunter with a funny looking hat "hunter...babe what are you wearing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:28 am

Raven blushed "I'm reading a book" she said shyly

Crow chuckled and grinned at luna "hello my love, how's both my babies?" He asked as he gently rubbed her belly

Ooc: we need to wait for the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:32 am

Okay after this we wait)

Daniel smiled at her"oh yeah what book you reading

Luna smiled at him"we are bothe doing fine. I swear the baby knows when your close he/she alwas dicides to kick me painfully when you are close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:27 am

Arthur looked around and eventually saw ivy climbing a tree. He threw his drink neatly away into the trash then moved over to the tree with a light jog. He looked up and after a second decided to join her. He jumped, grabbed a branch with both hands pulled himself up, then grabbed the next branch and was up to her level very quickly. " want some company? " He said hanging from the branch.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:18 am

Crow chuckled warmly and kissed luna on the forehead with a smile

Raven smiled "I'm reading 'to kill a mocking bird'"

Ooc: Ivy has a boyfriend, plus she's 14 years old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:23 am

(OoC: Sorry for kind-of just pulling this out of nowhere, but I thought it would make enough sense because his bio says he has a hidden knife and he did just move around quite a bit.)

June strolled along the street with her katana at her side. Sometimes it was good just to stop and take everything in once in a while. Especially on such a LOVELY day (couldn't resist)! In the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder how long it would be until someone else attacked her, but... it was just too nice to NOT go out! Eventually, she notied something shiny on the ground. A knife of some kind. She carefully examined it with her yellow eyes.... It definatly wasn't one of her knives.... June looked up in the tree next to where it landed, noticing a man hanging from one of the branches.

"Hey! Uhh... hey, sir?" June weakly shouted, a little nervous about the probably-armed tree climbing man. "I think you might have dropped something!" She held up the knife, just hoping he didn't miss what she was saying and take things the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:35 am

OOC1: Mind if I join?
OOC 2: Answering your OOC, Alpha...It's just Aurora. She is a combination of a frightened mouse, derp, and little chicken. So we can ignore her feelings.
OOC 3: Happy Birthday, Jac! :D

Osamu was sitting in the park, under a tree, trying to medidate. But something was on his heart, it was the loneliness. Yes..He was lonely. In his opinion, his own partner dislikes him. Also his amnesia was a problem..And..His glowing eyes. Almost every person he meets, seems to be afraid of him because of it. My life sucks.. Shadow thought to himself.

It the same park, Lukas Kozak was sitting on a bench. A little fennec fox was sleeping on his lap. The meister was thinking about something really important..About making a new weapon for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:41 am

Ooc: just telling everyone now that I have church today so I'll be gone a while (long while)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:17 am

ooc: :D thank you general pepel.
" Is it any good? " Arthur asked. His knowledge of literature equivalent to his knowledge of brain surgery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:40 am

(OoC: ...... I think I missed something, who's he talking to? What?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:41 pm

Ivy shrugged at him

Daniel smiled "good book kitten"

Luna smiled at him brightly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:44 pm

Raven blushed even more and smiled sweetly at Daniel

Crow chuckled "so do you mind if I walk with you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:09 pm

Osamu finally stood up. I know! It's time to find some friends! ...Yeah..Of course..But..Ergh..I'll have to find sunglasses to cover my eyes The ninja thought to himself. Then he walked over to Lukas..But suddenly black smoke appeared on his body. "Great.." He muttered to himself.

Lukas looked at Shadow. "I guess, you want to borrow a pair of sunglasses, huh? Yes Anna has told me something about you." He said as he pulled out a sunglasses from his coat and gave it to Shadow.

"Thanks.." Shadow said as he put on the sunglasses and walked under the nearest tree. Then he looked around. Is there anyperson who is in Shadow's age? That was a question.

Lukas looked at the fennec fox. "And you have just fallen asleep, Aura." He muttered (Aura=Aurora)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:16 pm

Ooc: remember that we have to wait for the others, jus a reminder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:54 pm

OOC: Great.....thanks for waiting guys.........

Cal blushed slightly before lightly and quickly kissing Violet on the lips, he smiled "So how have you been I haven seen you in a while."

Allie looked blankly at Barry wondering why his nose was bleeding until she looked down at her clothes and she warped her arms around her chest and blushed intensely "P...per...PERVERT!"

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:59 pm

Violet giggled sweetly "I've been doing fine, how about my handsome knight?"

D: "I-im sorry!!" Barry exclaimed as he ran awsy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:20 pm

Daniel smiled at her and kissed her forehead

Luna smiled and nodded "sure you can "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)    a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a LOVELY day (open to certain peeps, read the first post)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next