Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:28 pm

OOC: Don't go on ahead of everyone else, and have fun :3

"Alrighty then! May the parliament come to order!" A raised fist covered in high quality golden armor pounded one of the tables, leaving a dent. "Sorry, it seems we need new gavels...anyway I welcome you to the first meeting of the gathering, where we discuss the problems across the land and solve them yadda yadda. I don't want to waste your time, and I'm sure you don't want to waste mine. Those here have gathered across the land to discuss certain things and progress..." He looked around to everyone surrounding him, to see that indeed quite a few people have attended. This pleased him greatly as it showed that many actually wished to be involved in some way. "Now who wishes to begin this meeting eh?"

Last edited by Golden Dragon on November 24th 2013, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:33 pm

"Let the swordmaster of the Yamamoto begin this" Joey said. Joey Yamamoto the master of the swords of the Yamamoto Family and a fellow blacksmith want to start the meeting. He is having his blacksmith googles on his head and other things and 2 holders to put his swords. He have a necklase around his neck to think about his sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:34 pm

A little girl, the princess, was standing at her side. She was about two years old with long black hair and crimson eyes, she smiled up at the golden knight. She had a small bow with her, to her this was fun. Her name was Melissa Kozuki, the last of the Kozuki family and the heir to the throne. She was curious as to what they were doing and had almost always followed the golden knight around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:38 pm

A man stood off to the side of the Golden Knight, dressed in ceremonial robes with striking, long blonde hair which wasn't that common in the times. His eyes went along the room and bored into everyone, as if he was staring into their very souls. Which he probably was, seeing as he was the Royal Mage, head of magical endeavors. His name was Sanders, and he was quite ready for the Parliament to just go ahead and start solving issues. The more they padded the meeting, the more he would likely become pissed off. That was just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:40 pm

"Alright, we're off to a good start!" May the Gods help us with this meeting. He thought to himself. Given the many conflicting opinions of people, there would most likely be some sort of argument, no matter how small the situation may seem. "Alright, the head of Royal Knights recognize Blacksmith Joey! You may now speak!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:46 pm

emily stud at the table her long black hair reaching her lower back. she was clothed in light leather attire and she had a bow and arrows on her back she was a master bowman .she had a leather belt with two long daggers one on each side . she looked around the table at the others " can we get this meeting started then " she said impatiently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:55 pm

Joey stand and bow to the knights. "Thank you, as you knights know the Yamamotos family is powerfull swordmasters, and blacksmiths, the dragons keep attacking and they keep taking the people's away from us not even our swordmans can not beat the dragons, how can we do beat the dragons" Joey said. The Yamamotos help the knights out in battle and master sword mans
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:10 pm

"Ah, now while that may be a dilemma of some sort, I'm sure we can find a way to compromise with them, after all from what I read, Dragons are known to be rather intelligent creatures." As he wrote it down with a feather and some ink, someone could be heard in the background saying Why don't we take the dragons and push them somewhere else "Anyway...perhaps we can try to solve something between them...do the representative of the Royal Mages have something to add? Or rather another solution?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:13 pm

The princess tugged on his hand gently. "I'm friends with the dragons" she told the golden knight, tears in her eyes. "I don't want them hurt or have to leave" she looked ready to cry and sniffled. "It's mean, and they are only fighting because we always hurt them...And we need to leave them alone" she rubbed some sleep from her eyes. "It isn't fair..." she climbed up onto his lap and curled up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:14 pm

i am not a fool :( lol go away Excalibur)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:19 pm

Emily looked on at them." the dragons are a simple problem to fix, if your knights would stop going into there caves killing them and there young then there would be no problems. there was a time were us and the dragons lived in harmony but the new knights coming into the realm are looking for glory and what better way then killing a dragon,make killing dragons agenst the law make it punishable by death"
she said looking at the knights pointedly as she spoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:19 pm

"We could possibly offer the dragons their own slate of land to conquer and live in. Maybe near the jewel patches, I mean, they have been springing up like crazy, the dragon's could possibly help us with that issue. And, that way, they stay fed and they aren't forcibly moved away or killed." Sanders said. "AND, I'd like to add that if we made killing dragon's illegal, Miss Dragon Wench, they could easily do away with human life. I'd like you to keep your biased statements to yourself until you're in private." He glared directly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:25 pm

The princess then said softly, "As long as they are close to me..." she looked to all the knights, "And death penalties are stupid..." she looked annoyed. "Death is bad...but we can make them servants or something," she smiled. "Mine quit on me...I don't know why..." she curled up closer to the golden knight.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:27 pm

"Oy! Oy! I have a say in this!" From the corner of the Royal Knights was someone dressed in dark blue armor, wielding a rather large axe. "I say we keel em! Me and mah bois here just love to hunt dragoons for spare change! We've ben hired far and wide to bring the beasts to justice! AM I RIGHT BOYS?!" 
'AYE!' the group behind him yelled, raising their weapons mighty and high. "So I say, you tell us where they be hidin' and we bring us back a horde of dragon heads! And pelts! AND MEAT!" 'Meat! Meat! Meat!' the men behind him cheered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:29 pm

Emily looked at the mage with hatred in her eyes " what did you just call me, you pompous magic using lackey. i have long been friends with dragons i have even raise a few of them,it is not there intention to kill humans they are only protecting there own from people who would harm them ." she said with a snarl set on her face her green eyes burning at the knights she pointed at them " my point exactly thoughs fools would drive them to extinction if they didnt fight back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:32 pm

"I have too been friends with dragons for years, speak their tongue. I was raised by dragons, damnit. You need to step down, what you propose is harmful to the order of the world and I ask that you cool your tongue before someone has to do it for you. And as for you, Cobalt-" He looked to the knight in blue armor. "-If you don't return thine blue hallowed ass to your seat within the next 5 minutes, I guarantee you'll have slugs crawling from your orifices for months."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:32 pm

The princess glared at him, "How about, if you ever hunt them while I'm alive, you are either banished or made my servants...BACK OFF" she was clearly pissed, even though she was the sweet little princess she could kick butt very well.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:37 pm

"Dragons make me rich! My house is paved with dragon skin up and down!" He glared at Sanders and twirled his Axe around. "If you want a fight, I would gladly fight ya, ya pixie lovers. You be so helpless, you can't even hold your own weapon! Your rely on this damned magic! Oy! I say we ban magic! Whaddya think boys?!" 'Aye! Aye!' "Don't think of it as slaughterin' think about it as population control, we can kill all we like to an extent and profit! They would do the same to us if given the chance!" His response made some members murmurred in questioning. "Ya see!? Maybe I'm right! EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:40 pm

Melissa bared her fangs at him, snarling. "Don't you DARE TOUCH MY FRIENDS" she hadn't drank any blood for two weeks and was clearly thirsty. "I will kill you..." she jumped down from the golden knight hungrily. "If you touch another dragon again I'll make you regret it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:42 pm

"You want a fight? Give me a fight, Blue Boy. The only reason I'm head of magic is because Golden took knight before I. You can't even rise in rank because of lower intelligence, constant head injuries, and picking fights with every being that looks at you incorrectly. Not all mages aren't able-bodied, and if you want me to prove it, I can test my strength on your collarbone, see how feebly it snaps." He looked at Melissa. "Melissa, I understand that you care for your people, and for the dragons, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to allow me to snap this brute's neck alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:45 pm

Emily glared at the nights with extreme malice." if we don't do something about them those idiots will kill a vital species important to the running of this world." she glared at the kinght in blue and drew her bow and arrows and aimed at him " how about i line my house with your skin you blubbering human. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:46 pm

Melissa snarled, "Only if I get the blood..." then she whimpered, "I'm thirsty and my throat hurts..." she looked at the mage. "I wanna drink someone's blood NOW," she was getting cranky and looked slightly tired. The blood would boost her energy and make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:49 pm

Golden Knight slammed down his fist on the table, splitting the table in half. "I...call...this meeting....TO ORDER!" As he yelled that, a blast of orange aura spread throughout the room, while harmless, one could feel its heat that represented growing anger. "Damn you all! We are stuck on one petty issue! Can we resolve something here?!" 
"Nope!" The blue knight exclaimed. "We come her from the far west! We know what we be doin here! We only joined to make peace after all, but maybe we shouldn't have joined! Those who wish to join my legion, come to where I stand!" A few people looked back and forth, some with uncertainty, some with genuine interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:54 pm

Melissa threw him against the wall, snarling, "GO TO HELL" she then glared at the golden knight, then her facial expressions softened. "Please don't yell at me," she said in a soft and calmed voice, "I'm sorry I made you mad..." her crimson eyes had turned black, meaning she was extremely hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:55 pm

Emily flinched as the bang from his hand echoed throughout the great hall the were in and hurt her sensitive ears." they come here to divide us and drive us to war,we should arrest them for tresion were they stand unless you wish for war to destroy this realm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)   Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Medieval RP n stuff[Closed, no new peeps](Peeps who can be active, give decent posts, and love medieval stuff)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next