Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom of a Teacher

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Boredom of a Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:13 pm

Dralin sat on the steps, strangely bored. He had already done some training exercises with Dustan, but he needed to relax a bit. Although, relaxing quickly turned into boredom. He looked around, hoping for someone to pass by...sure it would be easily to look but...his legs were tired from walking and standing all day. Might as well just wait. People pass by the front of the academy all the time...at least, that what he hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:18 pm

"Mr. Akagi? What you doing out here?" Charles said walking up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:54 pm

"Oh, hey Charles. I'm just relaxing out here for a bit...need a break every once in a while...work can be a real pain..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:57 pm

"Oh I wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:13 pm

He smiles and says, "Then you're lucky. Have you and Ikaru been able to resonate yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:15 pm

"I don't think we've tried it yet. If we have I don't remember it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:16 pm

"Well, when you try it, tell me. I need to keep track of these things...anyway, how have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:23 pm

"Good I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:35 pm

"That's good...been pondering something Dustan told me...wasn't supposed to, but hey, I told him to tell me. Seems I still hold some power over my students." He sighs, a very slight frown on his face. "Guess you wouldn't exactly understand though...being left out on information that you have a sort of right to know, but then find out yourself...man, I seem like a brat now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:41 pm

"Not really. I don't talk to many people so I don't know about most things going on right now. I did hear something about a kishin one time though. Could you explain that to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:45 pm

He sighs again and says, "That's what no one will tell me. I caught wind of some kishin rising to power, but apparently the others have it under control. Guess they don't have a use for me really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:21 pm

"You ate a deathscythe right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:14 pm

"Umm...yeah, I'm a Death Scythe. Which I guess is why I'm confused about that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:23 pm

"You hav a right to know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom of a Teacher   Boredom of a Teacher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom of a Teacher
Page 1 of 1