Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom at it's Finest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Boredom at it's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:11 pm

Post order:
1. Alex Ironsmith
2. KokoaChan
3. jac600
4. LouxSealvein
5. Mr.Dr.Prof.
6. Rathium
7. Arc

Keep an eye on this origin post, I update the rules frequently.
If you cannot post, you will be skipped until you can get on. Apologies, not to be hurtful.
If I am not on, go ahead with out me, just keep following the post order.
Oh, If you do not wish to participate any further, PM me or let me know in the chat box.
PM me to join or ask me in the chat box.
There is no waiting, if you cannot post on your turn, you might be skipped and someone else will go afterwards. If you are online, let everyone else know so you won't be skipped.

Alex sat at one of the rows in the classroom, the front row. Now normally he would sit in the back but last time he was in class, he fell asleep and the entire class heard him snore. Ever since, all of his teachers decided to place him in the front row in everyone of his classes. So now, the day has come for exams, he has no idea what he was in store for. "Alright class, get ready for exams today. Let's hope you all studied." Alex was now panicking, what the hell was he going to do?

Last edited by Alex Ironsmith on December 5th 2013, 2:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:14 pm

Kokoa burst into the classroom, her cheeks bright red as a result of her running. "Sorry, I'm late~!" She exclaimed cheerfully but with a hint of tiredness "I overslept~!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:18 pm

" you do tend to do that. " said ben. he was sitting next to Arthur at the second row in class. ben was a genius in the literal sense so he never sweated a test. people who cheated off of him usually had their eyebrows catch on fire. Arthur was sitting next to him remembering the content of the test. ben was way smarter than him but he was still one of the sharpest tools in the shed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:23 pm

"Alright class, prepare for exams. We will wait a few more minutes for any other late students." The teacher sat there, looking directly at Alex, Alex was scared as hell. He feared that the teacher was on to his little cheating trick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:26 pm

Kokoa stuck her tongue out at Ben jokingly, then headed to her usual seat in the middle of all the others, but to her surprise, it was taken. Next, she noticed a seat next to Alex in the first row, she didn't really like the place but took it anyways. She honestly wasn't prepared for the exam, but she trusted her good luck would get her out of trouble like it always did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:29 pm

Tamaki noticed Kokoa rush in. He looked at her like he didn't know here nad he shyly looked back at his test. "God, I hope this test isn't to hard..." He frowned behind his scarf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:36 pm

"Alrighty everyone, time for the exam." The teacher got up and started passing the exams to everyone in the room. But the last person who was given an exam was Alex, the teacher stopped at him and gave him a death glare. "Listen here, you little shit. For too many times you've been caught cheating. If I catch you cheating, not only will I pin you against other meisters with no weapons, but you will also be humiliated to the fullest extent of your life. Do you understand me?" Alex was scared beyond belief and nodded. The teacher sat down on his desk and rung the bell. "Let the exam begin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:39 pm

ooc: what is this test? English, mathematics, history?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:40 pm

ooc: an exam based on soul resonance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:41 pm

Tamaki looked at Alex as it seemed like he was sweating cows. 'Wonder what the teacher told him...' He looked at his paper and wrote his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:42 pm

Kokoa snickered, she had a plan. After some minutes of silence, she started kicking Alex's foot lightly. She was going to make him turn around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:47 pm

Alex is stiff as a board, however, he just moves his eyes slowly towards Kokoa. "What?" He whispers towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:49 pm

Kokoa snickers again "Hey look! There's a dinosaur in my exam~!" She then giggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:49 pm

ben looked at the paper. he quickly scribbled his name down and got to the questions. easy, easy, really on this test? he quickly scribbled down the answers. Arthur thought about each question, mentally slamming the questions into his mind to get answers. it was a weird system but it worked. he looked at Alex. wishing he could read minds without being in the body. ben looked at him to. he hated cheaters but he understood Alex's dilemma. he decided that if he got the chance he would sneak him hints. not answers but hints.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:08 pm

OOG: Skip Lou until next time he is online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:14 pm

Being new at the DWMA, Jun couldn't help but be worried about the exam. He had only had a few days to look over the material. When it came down to it most of the questions were really simple, but the few that weren't had him stuck. Hearing Kokoa's remark he tried containing a smile, but it slipped through anyway. Jun enjoyed the atmosphere of the school, though could decide if its students were kind to the point of strange, or strange to the point of kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:17 pm

"Damnit! How am I supposed to do this?!" Alex was freaking out, he had no idea what to do. He doesn't study, he never studies, now he knows he is going to be fucked over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:34 pm

Arthur saw Alex panic in front of him. he decided to try something. a message. he bent down to tie his shoe and then he exhaled a black mist. it seeks out Alex imedently and gently fly's into his nose, smelling sweat. Arthur's voice appears in his mind. " think something and breath out of your nose. number 1, in order to become a death scythe the weapon must? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:36 pm

Kokoa giggled while filling random dots on the multiple choice section of the test. And when she was finished, started drawing random dribbles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:46 pm

Jun glanced up from his test to the student sitting in the front. He hasn't been here long enough to know the persons name, but they looked like they were disarming a bomb more than taking a simple exam. Maybe he really needs to go to the bathroom? Jun thought to himself. I mustn't get distracted he thought returning to his work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:51 pm

Alex was at the breaking point, he was still stuck at question one until thirty minutes had gone by. Nearly half the class was done and Alex was still stuck. Now, he was over the limit, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then he began to bang his head on the table repetitively and kept saying fuck over and over again until there was blood everywhere and he fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:52 pm

ooc: damn. what about Arthurs message?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:58 pm

OOC: Would it matter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:00 am

Kokoa cleared her throat. "Turn your page into the multiple question" she whispered "Next to the first question I drew a Dinosaur, then I drew a Bell..." She remarked the first letter of each object she drew next to each question hoping she would get the hint. Maybe the random dots weren't that random at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:02 am

ooc: when he thinks of an answer and exhales the smoke goes back to Arthur who gets the message, the idea is he nudges him closer and closer until he would have to be an idiot to not see it. becalse it just goes back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's Finest
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next