Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris||

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris|| Empty
PostSubject: ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris||   ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris|| I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 1:44 am

||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris|| OM2JLkC
-Full Name: Harris, Mizuki
-Aliases: Black Cat; Lady Shadow; Silent Cat; Cat’s Shadow
-Weapon Partner: Rougo Underwood
-Love Interest: Fighting is far more important than love
–Sexuality: Panromanti Demi sexual
–Physical Description: Standing at an impressive height of six feet tall and four inches, Mizuki has an interesting look. Pure white skin that has not a single scar covers her bones and long sleek black hair thrives out of her skull. Her smooth hands are equipped with long black nails as well as her feet; and the claws are very hard to trim. Despite the fact that she never removes her mask from her face unless taking a bath, some say that it is that of a goddess’ with a gorgeous pair of reddish-orange eyes and fair skin with peachy cheeks. The young woman usually wears a Japanese styled outfit that has been modified slightly to allow her to maneuver in battle easily. It mostly black with little hints of red and white here and there and bears a flame icon on the front of it. Once in a while, she'll wear another outfit and mask though what it looks like to the students is unknown due to her not wearing it in front of others besides family.
–Soul Description: Mysterious just like the endless cosmos. Her soul is the colour of the night itself. Raven black with a light glowing gray ring around it, a ghost white, chibi version of her mask blocks the viewer from seeing her soul’s face. The soul is topped off with a pair of slender cat ears which twitch from time to time. If one were to look at her soul, you would have a very hard time seeing it do to its dark colour, but could feel a wild, beasty aura that could even make you sick to your stomach if you felt it for too long.
-Personality: Mizuki has a very mature taste to her, one that anyone can sense. She is very calm, easy-going, and polite unlike most people her age. Hard-working and extremely quiet, most students see her as an odd lady and often times mistake her as a teacher rather than a student because of how strong willed and intelligent she is. Mizuki can have a whiff of a humorous attitude, but most of the time she handles topics with a highly serious and mature touch. She hardly finds anything perverted funny and prefers to not be around immature men due to their behavior. Once in a blue moon, however, the feline girl can grow in to an insane person and become highly dangerous because of how unpredictable she gets during this time. Luckily, she only snaps during a fight if it advances into a, intense, bloody state.
-History: Being gived to a family of a weird couple, Mizuki was unlike any child in her town in America. Born under the sky of the Total Lunar Eclipse, which she was named after, one could already tell that she was going to have a wild life-style.  Daughter of the well-known weapon James Harris and yes, the beautiful witch Karasu, the girl had an adventurous childhood. Her mother, who was seen as a kind-hearted witch and protected by neighbors, always made sure that she daughter was happy. Although she cast a wide variety of spells from ones that would make it snow to ones that could create a world of flowers, Karasu saw that she was missing something. Despite all of her attempts, Mizuki looked lonely and sadden all of the time. Then one day while the witch watched her daughter playing with a group of butterflies she created, she realized that what she was missing was a companion for her daughter.
Thus at that moment her mother created a very special thing for her; a tiny black cat that had grape purple fur on its belly, chest, and ears and eyes that were the colour of the Lunar Eclipse. Mizuki loved the cat so much that she asked her mother for a set of ears, eyes and a tail just like the cat. Seeing that it would be a temporary thing, the witch did grant her wish except instead of making it temporary, she accidently casted a permanent spell. Several years after that incident, her family had to move to Death City where things changed greatly for Mizuki. Since her mother had to lay low in fear of people discovering that she was a witch and attempt to kill her, she could no long create spells for her daughter and had to tell others that she was cursed by another witch and that is why she has cat-like features. Also the kids in their area started to bully Mizuki for her odd eyes and ears; and would even go to the point of beating her. Ashamed, Mizuki made a mask which she wore all the time from that point on. Quickly, people started to call her “Silent Cat” or “Black Cat.” When she turned 15, her father decided to send her off to the DWMA where she was finally able to get away from the constant bullying.
–Abilities:

• Feline Adaptations: thanks to her ears, eyes, and tail, she is able to do what most cats can. Able to see perfectly in dark places and hears the lowest of sounds, these features make her better for hunting down kishin eggs. Also Mizuki can jump down from high heights and land perfectly, has a very flexible body, and has extremely fast reflexes!
  • Witchcraft: Since she was raised by a witch, this young lady has a basic knowledge of common spells, tricks, and hideouts. Although she can NOT cast spells herself, she does know how to cancel or avoid common ones.
  • Able to understand and control Sochi: Remember that cat mentioned earlier? Well turns out that her mother made it to where her daughter could talk and even control the feline at will. Other humans, however, cannot understand Sochi unless they somehow have animal blood in them or have powers to understand animals; which is hardly anyone. Mizuki can in fact control her like a robot and observe place by connecting their souls, but it drains her soul energy incredibly fast and can only be done for minutes at a time proving it to be not that useful.

–Soul Resonance Abilities:

• Beast Mode: A period of time in which her body transforms into a humanoid cat. Her strength, speed, and power triple in levels during this. She becomes highly dangerous during this time because of how she cannot control herself and will attack almost anything that moves! Take caution when near her at this time!

–Extra Facts:

• Mizuki is an incredible cook when it comes to Asian and American dishes. She often combines the two cultures to create amazing food dishes.
  • Even though she is an extremely quiet person, Mizuki is very caring and can easily make new friends. Others come to her regularly for advice on any topic imaginable and find it easy to talk to her about deep things since she is mature and hardly judges anyone without reasons.
  • Swords and scythes have always fascinated her. This is because of how her father is a rose red katana and appears stunning whenever her mother fights others while using him.
  • Her cat Sochi follows her everywhere, even during missions.

-Rules: I love Soul Eater!~

Last edited by -LadySpace- on April 16th 2014, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris||   ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris|| I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 11:05 am

[size=13]If anyone has some advice or tips to give me to improve this skelly, please do not hesitate to tell me! Any will do, even if it is negative comments![size]

Last edited by -LadySpace- on April 16th 2014, 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris||   ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris|| I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 3:42 pm

Well, the character is accepted, but I recommend at least leaving your text normal as opposed to italicized, and probably even leave it white. Also, as you can see, bolding is really readable...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris||   ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris|| I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:10 pm

||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris|| SuBGn35

Lady, this is brilliantly done! As of 3/13/2016, she is compliant with the current rules! Please update her as needed!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris||   ||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris|| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||My name? Oh it's Mizuki Harris||
Page 1 of 1