Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:03 pm

Joey was siting on the stars and cutting himself while having his hoddy on. He didn't have that many friends and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:17 pm

"Man...that was a stressful day..." Mizuki sighs, pushing the heavy wooden door open. Her class just finished, but before ending it, her teacher decided to give them a huge amount of homework. "I'm going to fail that class..." Mizuki moves a strain of hair behind her ear as she walks down the empty hallway, letting her white dress sway side to side within each step. "I should just take a break...." As she says this, Mizuki opens the door, letting some the cold air brush against her flawless face.

After enjoying the wonderful breeze, Mizuki notices someone sitting on the steps, hunch over with a knife and some ....blood?! Her eyes quickly grew wide as she began to understand the situation going on before her, so she quickly runs over to the boy and stops him from digging the blade into his skin again. "Stop this at once! Cutting yourself won't solve anything, it will only hurt you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:24 pm

"Yeah ok, and why you care, you and me never meet and all" he said to her as he put the blade away and let the blood drip on the floor. "why do I know that voice from somewhere" the boy nods and leave the hoddy one and smile to see his own blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:38 pm

Mizuki just ignores his question, pushing him up on his feet and forcing the boy to go with her to the The Infirmary. "I'm Mizuki by the way, and the reason I care is because no human being should do such horrible things to their own body!" Their pace quicken as more blood gush out of his wounds, making Mizuki feel sort of sick to her stomach. "We better hurry up..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:42 pm

"Just leave me alone mizuki,wait a min, the mizuki that hand out with Beth" he said to mizuki as he pull out his hoody and show her my face and got off of her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:50 pm

"I can't tell you unless you let me heal that wound of yours!" Mizuki says, covering her mouth with her right hand. "Please let me help you." Her voice was full of concern, and her eyes were practically begging for him to say yes. This was because when her first personality takes over, her heart is longs to help anyone in need. Even if they don't want her help. This can be a burden at times because Mizuki may get way too emotional sometimes over it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:54 pm

"Fine,you win" he said to mizuki as he went with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:23 pm

Mizuki smiles, leading him to the infirmary as fast as she could. Once arriving to the the place, she begins to open drawers like a mad woman, looking for something, anything that could help them in this situation. "Finally..." She mumbles happily, finding some cloth to wrap up his arm with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:25 pm

Joey put back his hoody to cover his face and let mizuki cover his scar he did and smile under the hoddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:24 pm

Mizuki sighs, wrapping the cloth around his arm tightly, after washing the wound of course. "Are you going to do this to your self again?" She finally asks after fixing his arm in complete silence for the past 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Why do you ask that, you don't not know who I am" he said to mizuki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 6:50 pm

"Stranger or not, no human being should hurt them self in such a horrible way." After saying this, Mizuki takes a step forward and hugs Joey, smiling brightly. "Everyone, everything. We all deserve something better than pain." The thought of her second personality crosses her mind, but she quickly dismisses it, not wanting to worry the young fellow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 6:53 pm

Joey got out from the hug. "Wow, you forgot about me, I am Joey Yamamoto, the dude you hand out with my weapon Beth when we all hand out in that coffie place" he said to her. Joey took the wrap off of his hand and wear his scar with pride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:09 pm

Mizuki sighs, looking out the window to see dark clouds cover the sky. "Fine, let you would stay and sting, but I refuse to speak with someone who likes to harm them self for amusement!" Her anger level grew by each word,which was easily shown by her tone of voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:13 pm

"If you bloody hate me tell me to my face and hurt me if you hate me, I do not hate you that I know, your the same mizuki that I hang out with with my weapon, so yeah, if you hate me please tell me to my face" he said to mizuki, he think she hate him with everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:29 pm

"I don't hate you, Joey! I just hate what you do, and sadly I cannot stand aside and watch you do that to yourself!" A tear escapes her eye as she says this, sliding down her right cheek slowly and noticeably. "Please stop..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:35 pm

Joey put a long sign. "Ok mizuki, I will stop cutting myself, just for you ok, anyway mizuki, I was going to stop by the local coffee store and pick up something, wanna go there and have lunch there as friends?" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:40 pm

"I WOULD LOVE TOO!" Mizuki cheers, grabbing his hand and dragging him all the way to the cafe as fast as she could. To be honest, if Mizuki had blue spiky hair, people would confuse her as sonic. "Hurry up and move those legs!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 9:41 pm

Joey is begin drag to the coffic place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:31 pm

"MOVE. YOUR. FEET!" Mizuki screams, beginning to feel tired."I don't want to be force to do all the work!" Drops of sweat covers her forehead as the sun sends it's harmful rays of light at her and joey. "I'm so tired right now...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:51 pm

Joey begin to run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 6:39 pm

"Finally!" Mizuki cries out, smiling like a small elf. "Now that we're finally here, what are you planing to get?" Before Joey could possibly answer her simple question, a random man bumps into them, shoving Mizuki hard enough to push her on the ground. "Ugh..." she mumbles, unable to rise to her feet that well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:43 pm

Joey got up and pick her up himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 11:15 pm

"Thanks." She says with a smile, nodding her head gratefully. After thanking Joey for his kindness, she turns over to the man who pushed her to the ground and sighs. "Some people just have no manners." Mizuki then takes Joey's hand, dragging him inside Death Bucks, acting as if they were siblings. "Mmmm." The sweet scent of muffins, cookies, brownies, and much more bakery style food, tickles her nose gently, calling her over like a small child. Without trying to fight back against the temptation, she continues to walk deeper into the coffee place, smiling brightly at everyone she spotted on her way to the crasher. "What are you getting, Joey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 11:18 pm

"A moka that it , you order and I find a table. He said as he begin to look for a table for the both of them . He unhook his shirt to show the scars and sit on a booth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next