Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weiss INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weiss INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Weiss INACTIVE   Weiss INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:08 pm

Weiss INACTIVE Vampire____anime_answer_103_xlarge

Weiss

Animal Form: A Kat

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Weiss is "5'5" and is 110 lbs and wears a black top and a short skit. She has some long gloves black as well and long socks and black nice looking shoes. She also has a long bow in her hair with red eyes.

Personality: Wiss is normally quit around people and when she does talk something it sound like a smart remarks. She always seen to have a evil smile on her face even when asleep. She shows her love by picking or making fun of them. She can go mad at times when she's really mad or something comes over her.

History: Weiss was born in a small hut on a cold Winter night as the snow started to fall to the ground. The woman looked at the kid "So your a girl." the look was so cold and heartless as the new born cried "Well i guess i need to give you a name than hmm ok your name is now Weiss."  The first four years of her live was a lot of moving as people keep trying to kill her and her mom. By the time Weiss was five years old her mom started to show her how to use magic spells and potions as well as other thing.

The next ten years was the same running for there files having to fight to stay alive. Weiss little by little Weiss started to go mad little by little and she started to keep quit. Weiss had killed many people in ten years but the one thing her mom aways told her just keep smiling don't show them you are scared. Then one day there was a  Weapon and its Meister attacked them the  fight was hared than the others before.

The fight was long and heard Weiss was running out of power fast and her mom was seen that. The Weapon and its Meister knocked back her mom on to her. Weiss and her mom hit the wall and there mom told her "O.k. i'm going to make a cloud of smoke and when i do run! run as fast as you can i'll meet to two mile's into the wood at the old hut ok?" Weiss nodded to here mom than in a few minutes the cloud of smoke was made. Wiess ran as fast as she can making it to the hut and was there for ten days till she lave "Byb mom." as she walked down the rode.

Miscellaneous: 8 out of 10 she is smoking

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

Weiss INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weiss INACTIVE   Weiss INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:04 pm

Oh gosh, I don't normally mention this, but there's quite a few spelling mistake. Either auto-corret's really horrible, or you somehow managed to spell both "miles" and "road" wrong.... Sorry, that just kind-of bugs me. Also, while it's on my mind, that avatar is effing creepy! (It's seeing into my soul!!!)

Anyways, other than that, her history is.... Alright. It leaves things a bit open, but doesn't build much for the character. Same for her personallity. It's enough to get her where she needs to be, but not really much else. Either way, though......

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Weiss INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1