Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

minami INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

minami INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: minami INACTIVE   minami INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:57 pm

Name igurashi , minami (nickname mimi pronounced me me )

Animal Form: she is a dragon witch her dragon is balck and a dark purple she has large neck and chest spikes

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23700000/Dragon-dragons-23779910-428-474.jpg

Love Interest: akio

Appearance: she stands at 5"4 she has a leath frame.she has fair skin and long dark brown hair is pinned back. She has unusual violet color eyes . Her face Is soft and gentle, she has that Innocence and gentleness look. She has dimples In her cheeks whenever she smiles. She has unusually long dark eyelashes and soft pink lips. usualy wears light blue jeans and a white pleated top. She likes being outside so her clothes show that she weres mostly dark or light blu jeans. She also likes to wear shorst but dosent very often unless shes swiming. She likes casual she has alot of tank tops and t shirts in asorted colors but mostly green which is her favorite color. She has a special shirt for dates its a shimering green silk blouse that is cut a bit low and it hands off her shoulders and shows off her slender frame.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=12893616

Personality: she is kind and out going. She loves to be outside in freash air. She can be timid around people she dosent know. She has I fiery spirit and loves to play games, wether it be friendly teasing or evin tag. Shes a child at heart and it often shows in how she acts when she loses a game. She can be a very sore loser and will often sulk. But usualy she is a very bright happy person very energetic. But she holds a deep sadness and is always striving for others approval.

History: her parents were human but her mother had witch blood in her from her mother but the magic skiped her so she was unaffected. When minami was born they were so happy , she seamed normal and human. They lived happily as a family but then oke day when minami had triped and broke her leg she screamed. Her scream of intense pain caused the pipe near by to burst and water bubbles were held suspended in air around her. When her parents saw what she had done there were devastated and disgusted. They got her fixed up and then they told her that they were going on a trip that she couldn't go on and then they left, she never saw them again. Minami was devastated and scared and her powers started to act up distroying the house . In one of her fits death showed up being drawn to the out of control witch soul, when he saw that it was just a little girl begging to know were her mommy and daddy had gone and when they would be back he took pity on her and took her to the dwma were she was raised to be good and kind and to control her powers and how to fight in and out of her animal form.

Miscellaneous: she can control water and all its properties

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by firefly on March 15th 2014, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

minami INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami INACTIVE   minami INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:25 pm

Please put more depth into her personality. Maybe you talk about her regular wear, more about her facial features and usual facial expression, ect.
Back to top Go down

minami INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami INACTIVE   minami INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:56 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down

minami INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami INACTIVE   minami INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

minami INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami INACTIVE   minami INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

minami INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1