Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invidia (envy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Invidia (envy) Empty
PostSubject: Invidia (envy)   Invidia (envy) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:56 pm

Kishin eggs

(Image here Because Kishin eggs are usually unique looking it's nice to have an image.)

Name:
Invidia

Weapon:

History:
invidia was a girl who was confused about her sex and didnt know what to do, and has always been envy's of everyone and their ability's. invidia was born poor and didn't have much skills. invidia would all ways see the others practice with their ability's and would try them out to no avail. invidia's envy just kept growing.there were days invidia would catch self saying, "If only i had their skills". there were times people would either ignore invidia cause of invidia's lack of skill or think invidia is a weirdo for what invidia says. invidia one day saw a kishin eat a soul and decided to try it out killing someone and eating their sole. who she killed was her own mother and father and now invidia's envy has become her power. from this day on she has been copying skills and voices.

Abilities:
1:She can copy others moves and perform them just as well as long as they arent ultra powerful moves, and she has to have seen it at least once. that means envia cant copy most death scythe moves and very strong kishin and witch moves.
souls needed: 10 for weak moves 20 for medium and 30 for strong moves

2:Is very good at hand to hand
Souls needed: none

3:Can change from looking like a a guy who wears mostly black clothes with a black jacket. (Tshirt and jeans are the clothing type) and a girl who wears basically the same but has long black hair and no jacket. both of their eyes are blackish blue and have tan skin. they look like they are 27 and are 5'8 with the weight of 190 LB's.
Souls needed: 1 pure change.

4:Good at disarming rivals that arent too skilled with weapons.
Souls needed: none

Miscellaneous:
Sin envy. she/he doesnt really care for what sex she is she just usually randomly choses one. she/he tends to copy most moves if she can but does have prioritys. meaning if she needs a certain move for something she will copy that first of all. he tends to also use her copying to mimmick someone and get on their nerves. she is very useful on trickery and tends to be bossy. She will try to stick with small groups being mischievous and/or hiding as she does. She/he doesnt hav many friends and hates it when people call her/him a she/he. she would rather them call her by whatever name she chooses and if she doesn't choose one then she would like to be called invidia. she will kill anyone who gets in her way from obtaining the object she want. she/he will also try top steal loved ones away and objects as well. she will try to take your place in peoples hearts or even just get rid of you completely. She doesnt care if its a girl or guy.

5: she can copy voices if she has heard them.
Souls needed: 1 per voice.
Have you read the rules:
I.Love.Soul.Eater.

Last edited by Sutiiven on April 17th 2014, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Invidia (envy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invidia (envy)   Invidia (envy) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:33 pm

Alright, please forgive me as I mean not to come off as harsh.

The app is incredibly bare, and personally I don't like it at all, especially the history, and as a sin character we feel that they require a personality that describes them as said sin as opposed to "oh you know, envy." The history is alright in the regards for explaining how the character became envy to begin with, but it needs more explanation on what was their life was poor, you can do better. The abilities are bare and incredibly limited, and unless you want to go with this I advise you put some thought before you finalize everything.

So all in all, this app needs great improvement, please try your best to elaborate on every detail possible, such as soul requirement for abilities if have any. And remember, if you need any help I and others are happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Invidia (envy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invidia (envy)   Invidia (envy) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:13 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invidia (envy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invidia (envy)   Invidia (envy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invidia (envy)
Page 1 of 1