Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Envy the Lost Artist

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Envy the Lost Artist Empty
PostSubject: Envy the Lost Artist   Envy the Lost Artist I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:42 pm

Envy the Lost Artist Imgres?q=vampire%20anime%20male&tbm=isch&tbnid=V1LmprsbaPljFM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerochan.net%2F467380&docid=ZCX7lxRnB-CNNM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.zerochan.net%2FKuran.Kaname.full.467380

Envy The Lost Artist

Animal Form: Unlike his obsession with vampires his animal forms is limited to creature of different order. The Crow. However there are a view differences between him, and a ordinary crow. For starters in this state the crow possesses 2 sets of abyssal black pigmented wings. As for the eyes they happen to be a violent purple color. All for of them that is. Last yet also least the crow form has something else strange. A singular tail  that coils around his body once it is perched.

Weapon: None

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Envy is a rather strange person if you will.So he has a pale white skin pigment in which complements his scarlet red hues.Even his hair has a strange color for it is a light grey.His entire consists of a pair of black skinny jeans,lined with stylishly torn holes within them.Envy also wore a black shirt in which possessed a singular picture of the blade Excalibur upon it. His shoes were a pair of ragged sneakers without any important details.A pair of glasses also graced his faced,and seemed real enough without having the lens in them.

Personality: Envy is a cool,and highly collected person who as his name suggests wants what he can not have.This goes for food,money,and even non material objects such as people.For his method of thinking follows the principal "If I can't have it neither can you".This usually leads to the destruction of the object,or person in both mental as well as physical manners.During battle his mood will vary with opponents as if he had multiple personality disorder.Although he doesn't,and is really just insane.Clues of this are shown when he is seen speaking to himself constantly over long periods of time.Usually wearing a false meaningful grin for a expression.This concluded his title as a masked murder in all degrees.He is also a hypocrite in all manners since,he hates egotistical people,but is one himself. Yet despite all this Envy believes he is a vampire.

History: At the age of 4 Envy had been a child of evil,and to prevent him from destroying the world he were placed under the DWMA's care.This were all caused with the death of his mother.A Death scythe who possessed magical abilities, and who had mastered control of a number of kishin.She then devoured all of those kishin potentially gaining all the souls,and powers obtained by them. Thinking Envy would inherit his mother's power they wanted to keep a eye on the child. Get he never showed any signs of being evil.That was until he reached the age of 8,and he murdered one of his teachers. If it wasn't bad enough the entire time he sat there rambling about the enlightenment.So they locked him up until he reached his current age of 15. Now he wanders around searching for a Scythe weapon to accommodate himself.(He has not escaped custody. They simply mounted him silently.)

Miscellaneous: .-.
Envy is Half Witch.
Without a weapon partner he carries around several small scythe.
He wears a hoodie at all times,thinking it is cold everywhere.
Built in immunity to madness. In other words. He is already insane himself. So he is unaffected by the wave lengths maddness properties.
Adores the use of wind,and lighting magic.
Gained his nickname because of his ink banded resonance attacks.
Have You Read the Rules?I love Soul Eater.

Last edited by YumerkiAburama on March 20th 2014, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envy the Lost Artist   Envy the Lost Artist I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:42 pm

x.x Now i'll bump this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envy the Lost Artist   Envy the Lost Artist I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:05 pm

Please explain why he's immune to madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envy the Lost Artist   Envy the Lost Artist I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 3:35 pm

Done. ^-6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envy the Lost Artist   Envy the Lost Artist I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:26 am

0'0 Still unchecked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envy the Lost Artist   Envy the Lost Artist I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:29 pm

Xc Still nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envy the Lost Artist   Envy the Lost Artist I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 10:49 pm

.-. 11th day bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envy the Lost Artist   Envy the Lost Artist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Envy the Lost Artist
Page 1 of 1