Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission accomplished

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission accomplished Empty
PostSubject: Mission accomplished   Mission accomplished I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:11 pm

Kataro and his trainer Epps walk out into the woods. Then Epps thought to himself. "Kataro hasn't had a meister for a while, so he's gonna need to learn to fight on his on for a while." Then Kataro asked. "What are we out here to do." Then Epps replies. "Since you don't have a meister you need to learn to fight on your own. Now, change into weapon form." Kataro quickly changed forms. Then Epps told him to change back. So he did. Then epps said. "You know how to easily change your whole body from one form to another. But try changing just your arm into your weapon form." Kataro tried but... He'd only end up changing his whole body. He tried over over and over again. But every try was a failed attempt. Then Epps said, " Your such a fast learner. But right now, no one would believe that. Maybe you need a motive. If you do it right, I'll take you out to eat." Then Kataro replied. "That's not good enough. I can do that myself." Then Epps said. "Ok then, if you do it right, I'll sneak into the chupa cabras!" Kataro then let out a burst of energy. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Then he finally changed his arm into a gun. He then did it over and over to make sure he got it right. Then he looked up at Epps and said. "Let's get going shall we."
Back to top Go down

Mission accomplished
Page 1 of 1