Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Request, A MISSION!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

I Request, A MISSION!!! Empty
PostSubject: I Request, A MISSION!!!   I Request, A MISSION!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 8:11 pm

I believe this is a section for Kishin Eggs and the lot to request missions to gather innocent souls correct? If so, I'd love to do an assassination mission with Lunartic. The possible employers could be Witches, Monsters, Kishin Egss, and even other innocent souled peeps.

Follow up question: How many souls could I get through missions for Kishin Eggs?
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

I Request, A MISSION!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Request, A MISSION!!!   I Request, A MISSION!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 7:34 am

Seeing as how Lunartic is currently being revamped I can't give you a mission for him, but I can make a mission for another character if you give me some details on what you want. You can stick with an assassination if you want.
Back to top Go down

I Request, A MISSION!!!
Page 1 of 1