Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share The Love!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Share The Love! Empty
PostSubject: Share The Love!   Share The Love! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:27 am

I know there's been a lot of drama lately, and things that are making a lot of people less-than-happy, but I'd like to very sincerely thank those of you that are still with us. You guys are what makes this site a fun place to come and hang out and chat.

With the site's one year anniversary coming up, the staff is hoping to have something super-fun planned for all of you guys to participate in with your characters. Yay for interaction!

But, back to being sappy... You guys are all so brilliantly creative and have so much potential to grow and become better and better RPers and I'm so excited that you have chosen here to really develop yourselves. It's exciting to me as a writer to watch, and really warms my soul when I see you guys get along on here as friends. Because when you think about it, that's what you're doing here! You're learning to be better writers!

If you guys ever need anything from me or the administration, I urge you all to be more comfortable simply sending us questions or comments. Even if it's something like "Hey, Beyril, I just wrote a poem about fish for class. You mind reading over it for me?" I'm an English Major in college, on my Junior year, and editing is what I want to do, so I'm more than happy to get practice in, or provide constructive criticism and try and help you with your writing wherever I can.
Back to top Go down

Share The Love!
Page 1 of 1