Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe I'm not supposed to love

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Maybe I'm not supposed to love Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:05 am

Kitsune sat on the ground, keeping herself up with her hands and her legs spread. She was up on a hill, watching the sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:10 am

"What's wrong?" I asked, walking over towards her. I wasn't much of a
'let's make everyone feel better!' kind of person, but I was curious to see why she was so depress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:11 am

Kazuko was walking around near the hill. He had his red hoodie, blue jeans, and white sneakers like normal. He saw the Kitsune and tilted his head a bit. He walked over until he was a couple yards away and said, "Sunset's pretty...isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:16 am

"Oh hey there... I'm... I'm alright. Don't worry about me." She looked at Kazuko. "Yeah, I like to watch the sunset."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:18 am

I sat down next to Kitsune and sighed, "I rarely give a crap about people, but.....I want to now, so tell me whats on your mind"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:19 am

He walks closer and stands next to her, a couple feet away.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:21 am

"What is love supposed to feel like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:25 am

"To be honest I don't know..." I said, looking down at my lap. "I do know that even if I fell deep in love right at this second....I still would not be able to describe to you what love is suppose to feel like. That's because love is different for everyone and you have to discover this feeling on your own."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:38 am

"I'm worried that I can't love someone... It seems like men are just objects to me, and I don't like it. I don't want to end up like my sister." She sat up and hugged her knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:41 am

Kazuko smiles sympathetically. "You have no idea how many guys think of girls that way...but one day that special someone comes around and...well...you fall in love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:42 am

"Exactly."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:45 am

"I guess you're right... thanks guys..." She smiled, though she still didn't look happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:47 am

He looks at her and sighs. "Eyes can tell more than a smile you know...I think you need something to cheer you up...although what, I have no clue..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:47 am

"Kitsuna, we know you're still depress...." I said with a sigh, "But no words can't make love randomly appear, so why don't you go and try to find that someone so you don't have to feel depress anymore."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:58 am

"But it just doesn't work. It's not that I'm not interested in other guys, it's just that I don't... I don't know how to explain it. I can LIKE a guy... I mean, take Droon for example. He's fun, he's sweet, and he has the same... humor... as me, but the only reason I'd want to date him is because of the physical relationship. It definitely doesn't help when I'm the kind of girl that guys only want for their body, but still! It's just not fair..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:02 am

"Well...find someone that matches your personality. I would use myself as an example based on what you just said, but that would just be impolite. But if there are two people who just want a physical relationship...that could be there form of love, assuming they never grew tired of each other. Of course, the possibility of that is highly unlikely, but hey, you never know. And hell, there might even be that one guy that you'd change your ways for. Also unlikely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:04 am

"Kitsune, there are millions of guys on this planet, one of them must be the one for you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:09 am

"I WAN'T more than a physical relationship, but i just can't find the guy that I want to have it with. Maybe I'm just not supposed to love, guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:10 am

"You'll meet the one soon, just keep your options open and be open to change."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:13 am

Kazuko looks at her, a mix between surprised and a smile on his face. "So...you're talking about...being a lesbian? If so, I hardly think you should take it that far...trust me, I've thought about things like this before and...turning gay is probably one of the worst options I could've chosen. Which is why I didn't." He still has a smile on his face, and kept it all while he was talking.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:19 am

"What?! N-no! That came out wrong!" She yelled blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:20 am

He laughs nervously and puts a hand behind his head, closing his eyes. "Heh...sorry about that...don't hurt me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:24 am

"You're an idiot...." I mumbled with a smirk, "You're amusing though..."

Last edited by RockMyWorld on June 13th 2013, 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:27 am

"Thanks...I guess...people say I'm amusing all the time...just not the idiot part. Well, except for my brother."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:28 am

"Hey, you know you two would make a cute couple."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I'm not supposed to love   Maybe I'm not supposed to love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe I'm not supposed to love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next