Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:17 am

Aesop straightened his tie and stared solemnly at the object before him. A simple turkey sandwich sat on the cafeteria table, unaware as to how offensive it had become to the one who made it.

In an attempt to become self-sufficient, Aesop had opted to make his own lunch. He had chosen to make a sandwich because it seemed easy enough at the time. He found himself regretting this decision now.

How does one eat a sandwich in a refined manner? It was his first day attending this school and he wanted to cement himself as a high class gentleman, but this sandwich wasn't doing him any favors. Did classy people even eat sandwiches? No, they ate steaks and fancy cheeses with wine. But Aesop really didn't have that kind of money.

He pulled a plastic fork and knife out of his lunch bag. Perhaps...

Sitting up straight and holding the fork and knife in his hands, Aesop cut into the sandwich as if it were the world's strangest steak.

Last edited by Aesop Fable on April 30th 2014, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:25 am

Jet, who was eating the rice he had brought from home, looked at Aesop with a look on his face that said 'DAFUQ?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:38 am

Aesop was about to take another bite when he noticed the look on the other boy's face. Setting the fork and knife back down he cleared his throat.

"Is there a problem, sir?" Aesop gave a polite smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:44 am

Jet shakes his head "No other than the way you are eating the sand which."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:53 am

"Oh, I see," Aesop continued to smile. Though on the inside it was taking everything he had not to slam his head on the table. In his attempt to not look like a slob he had succeeded in making himself look like a moron.

"How would you suggest I do it then, sir?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 1:16 am

Jet thinks then says sarcastically "Oh I don't know pick it up with your hands maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 1:28 am

Aesop's smile twitched at the other boy's tone.

"That seems a bit slovenly," Aesop sighed, "But if I must." He picked up the sandwich and bit into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 1:32 am

Jet grins his robotic arm twirling of his chopsticks "Now isn't that easier?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 1:47 am

"Yes, I suppose it is," Aesop nodded. Though it still felt like he was doing something unsightly, to be honest.

His eyes caught sight of the boy's arm and he stared in confusion. He immediately tore his eyes away when he realized what he was doing.It's rude to stare. Aesop scolded himself.

He cleared his throat, "Right, where are my manners? My name is Aesop Fable, it's a pleasure to meet you." Aesop held ou his hand to the other boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 2:10 am

Jet shakes Aesop's hand "I am Jet Tucker. Trust me some fights don't fight alone trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 2:27 am

Aesop's eyes flickered back to Jet's arm at those words. He wondered if Jet had meant he'd been ganged up on to lose it. He shuddered slightly.

"Oh dear, that's certainly... Ominous," Aesop chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 2:03 pm

Jet shrugs "Hey I am just giving you a heads up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 3:00 pm

"Well, thank you for that then," Aesop said, "I suppose you can never be too careful in a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:33 pm

Droon suddenly bursts into the cafeteria with a mighty hankering for pizza! Why was he here you might ask? Because he enjoyed reading this thread and didn't want it to die of course; not to mention his love of breaking the fourth wall! "That's right reader'ol pal! I know you're there!" He exclaims, ignoring the confused stares of his fellow classmates. Hmmmm, Well pizza HAD sounded good, but..."Dat sammich!" He moans in appreciation "looks....incredible!" He rushes to the sammich inclined individual's side "Dude, you gotta give me a bite!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:25 pm

Aesop gaped at the boy who just burst into the cafeteria. He seemed like exactly the kind of person he needed to avoid. Unfortunately, he seemed to be heading right for him. He turned his head back down to his food.

Please don't sit here.

Please don't sit here.

He sat here.

Aesop gave the strange boy his politest smile. "The sandwich? Certainly, you can have the other half if you want." He handed the seemingly disturbed boy the half he hadn't bitten into.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:57 pm

Droon smiled even wider, revealing his pointed teeth "Really?! Sweet! You, my friend, are a keeper!" He snatched the other half of the sand which and stretched out his long prehensile tongue, which curled around the sand which and pulled it into his mouth, going down his throat with an audible gulp. One could even see a lump move down his throat, seeing as he had swallowed it whole "Dude, that was awesome!" He extends a hand to shake, one with black painted fingernails that tapered into inch long points, forming claws. This was obviously...an odd person. "My name is Droon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:21 pm

Aesop's eyes widened as the boy swallowed the sandwich whole. He himself still had troubling swallowing aspirin. He was about ready to preform the Heimlich maneuver if the boy hadn't shown that he was just fine.

"Of course," Aesop tried to keep the alarm out of his voice, "I was never much of a big eater myself."

He raised an eyebrow at Droon's nails and shook his hand, "It's a pleasure, Mr. Droon. My name is Aesop Fable."

(OOC: Just to let you know, I think this takes place a few days after the thread with Shizu. I think.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:25 pm

"Hmmn... I would comment on the name, but mine's weird to, so who am I to judge?" He says, settling into a slight more normal demeanor "y'know, you look familiar... Have I met you?" He asks, fixing a red eye on Aesop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 11:31 pm

"I was one of those people who registered under a different name," Aesop explained and kept it at that.

He looked at Droon in confusion, he did seem familiar. "I'm not sure, there is something about you that looks familiar. But I think I'd remember someone like you," Aesop rubbed his chin in confusion, "Wouldn't I?"

"I've never been that good with faces," Aesop reasoned. Or with intelligent thought. He couldn't help but mentally add.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:35 am

"Hmmm.... Ah, well! I guess I won't have to kill you after all! Good thing to, you were just starting to grow on me." He leans over, head in his hands "Sooo, what's your deal? You new here or some'thin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:11 pm

Aesop's polite smile twitched when Droon mentioned killing him. He really hoped that was a joke. He relaxed a bit at Droon's question.

"I am actually," Aesop confirmed, "I found out I was a weapon about a month ago. How about you, Mr. Droon?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 2:57 pm

Droon just laughs off the question "Oh, y'know, a while back! I haven't been with the academy long though, just a couple months. " he says, rubbing the back of his head. "Besides, where newbies are concerned, I try and keep the conversation on the other person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:58 pm

He nodded in agreement, "I can understand not wanting other people to know everything about yourself." Aesop unconciously hunched over the table.

Unsure of what else to say he decided to redirect the conversation.

"So," he turned his attention to Droons fingers, "Did you do your own nails?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:07 pm

"Why yes, yes I did." He says, looking at them in the light "might be a little strange for a dude, but I'm already weird, so why not?" He shrugs "did you do yours?" He asks, not really knowing where to turn the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:09 pm

"Actually, I think it's great that you're confident enough in your masculinity to do that," Aesop relaxed at the casual tone the conversation was taking. He couldn't help but analyze his own fingernails.

"I don't do much besides keeping them filed down," Aesop admitted, "I don't think I can be as confident as you." It was a shame, really. His nails would look nice in a dark orange or maybe a more neutral coffee color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)   How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Eat a Sandwich (Finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next