Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kit (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kit (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kit (finished)   Kit (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2016, 8:04 pm

Kit (finished) All_shall_be_mine_by_dantewontdie-d68lw51

Name (Beldam, Kitsch)

Gender/Sex: Female(Witch)

Weapon:A magic, hollow broom that has the calculations for all of her spells inscribed inside of it.

Animal Form: Kit can transform into any type of Bovine creature. The creatures though typically are almost completely ape-like in shape, supporting themselves partially on their hind legs which, for the most part, look normal. This form supports the rest of its weight on the arms that are where its front legs should be. These arms are strong enough to lift its own weight with a little bit of effort, up to 1500 pounds. if horns are formed the are capable of piercing through flesh easily, but not bone or harder materials. The animal form also has an abdomen that vaguely resembles that of a great ape or a human. Despite her magnificent strength in this form, Kit is barely able to defend herself like this because of her lack of combat ability.

Mantra: Graze Graze Moo Mad Maze

Magic: Confusion Magic:

Kit is capable of hiding the location of objects that she inscribes a symbol on from scrying or any sort of non-mundane sight. Her entire castle which is filled with a maze that is already nearly inescapable, but on top of the measures already used inside of it, she has carved this symbol all over the place to make it even hard for her victims to find their way out.

Those within Kit's castle, and therefor Kit's maze, are able are unable to tell the difference between right and left while inside of it. It is setup so that even the keep your left hand on the wall trick is difficult to manage. In fact the closer you are to the entrance the further you are from escape. Kit has many signs that read, "this way to the entrance", "Come on you can make hit if you keep pressing forward this way", and similar signs along the walls of her maze.

Kit can put a magical inscription on a certain place and those within a 100 foot cube of it have trouble teleporting or using inter-dimensional travel while within its vicinity. Additional inscriptions place on the outer edges of another symbol's reach add onto the area. Imagine blocks one next to the other. Teleportation and interdimensional travel into a field like this is easy, but even using the same path will cause it to send you somewhere in the confusion field. Inside of Kit's castle these inscriptions rapidly regenerate after being damaged.

Those that enter Kit's castle are freed from the burdens of thirst, exhaustion, aging, and hunger while inside of the castle. This includes Kit. Kit also has to physically travel to see those trapped in her maze, but she seems to be able to do this as easily as an ant traverses its home. Kit is alerted anytime part of her collection is harmed within the confines of her castle.

Love Interest: Any attractive person that she sees, Kit has a very loose definition of attractive

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): hard to define.

Appearance: This tall, blonde woman has a devilish look in her conniving golden eyes. Slitted pupils glare at the world as if each person she meets could be a possible meal. Boisterous in her posture, Kitsch typically takes stances that make her seem mighty or in control. A large, bone white belt adorned with golden stars sits upon her pelvis, and around her collarbone is a similar, smaller, brown belt. Her getup is finished with a wood and straw broom that levitates just behind her, a leather cowboy styled hat, and a dun, purely ornamental mantle that she drapes over her shoulders.

Personality: Childish and plagued by an insatiable need to own sentient, thinking beings, Kit often will persuade those that she is convinced that she is infatuated with to enter her castle, and become lost forever. Kit is head over heels in love with every ounce of her massive collection equally from that one Van Gogh piece she stole, to the monsters she's captured, to the pretty pebble she found laying in a cavern in Hilldale, Utah. From Kit's perspective pretty things are merely objects to be collected, owned, and protected. Kit not seeing beauty in herself doesn't consider herself worthy of staying within her own castle, but someone must protect her toys.

History: Though she is typically highly reclusive, Kit went out recently only to hear that the DWMA was intending on breaking into the Witch World and assault its residents. Terrified Kit began collecting hostile entities in the hopes of making her castle more like a fortress. Beguiling dangerous beautiful things of all types into the inescapable depths of her castle so that they would pose a distraction to assailants who sought to separate her from her precious toys. All Kitsch desires is to be surrounded by beautiful, attractive things so that she too may become pretty, and maybe eventually deserve a position among her collection. Until then Kitsch will increase her collection, now she'll do it a little more sporadically than before.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits."

Last edited by Crowsnest on June 7th 2016, 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Kit (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit (finished)   Kit (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 7:43 am

I'd like to point out that you didn't assign her a gender. Despite this you've made it quite clear that she is female in the app, so it's not a big deal. X3

.... Did you just make a Minotaur witch...? I am pleased with this. .3.

Anyways, those runes and her transformation are all her magic does right? From what I can tell they just hide things, scramble teleportation, and stop someone's body from changing in any way shape or form outside of injury. They also just seem to make people really out of it. I like it.

If the runes are all she does, I'll approve this unless another staff has an issue. .3.
Back to top Go down

Kit (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit (finished)   Kit (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 11:49 am

I did forget to gender her, but I have fixed that. That is an excellent summary of her abilities. Her magic attempts to keep her collection private, prevent theft, and preserve her collection.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Kit (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit (finished)   Kit (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 11:53 am

Wonderful. In that case, this app has been...

Kit (finished) 2tr7sCS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kit (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit (finished)   Kit (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit (finished)
Page 1 of 1