Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:17 pm

Jet is waiting by the door for Kataro because he know Hikari will make him help Kataro get set up and Hikari sits in the seat across reading a book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:19 pm

Kataro rings the doorbell. He has two heavy suitcases in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:21 pm

Hikari opens the door and says "Hey want Jet to help you with that?" Jet gets up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:23 pm

"Yes please." Kataro looks and observes his surroundings. "You have a very stunning home!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:29 pm

Jet takes the suitcases and carries them into a hallway and then into the first door on the left it has a bed and a window looking out over Death city Hikari grabs Kataro's hand and takes him to some stairs and leads him up taking him onto the roof it has the best view of the sunset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:31 pm

"WOW! This is just amazing."

OOC: is the apartment a tall building and is it in the upper part of death city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:37 pm

Hikari grins "Told you it's a nice spot."

OOC:in between both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:42 pm

"I really can't thank you enough...I'm going to go unpack and get settled in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:44 pm

OOC: what time is it where you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:19 pm

"Your welcome."

OOC: 9:25
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:43 am

Kataro is on his way back to his apartment. When he sees a stray puppy. It looked so cute and helpless he had to take it home. Then he said to the dog. "I'm gonna name you wrench." When he got home him and the dog jumped right into bed and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:19 am

Kataro arrives home SUPER tired. He decides to make him a bowl of cereal and eat it on the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:54 am

Hikari is up on the roof looking at the sunrise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment   Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hikari Jet and Kataro's apartment
Page 1 of 1