Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE   Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:48 pm

Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE Blackhairedanimeguy

Hikari, Black

Animal Form
Black's animal form is that of a large, pitch black dog with a purple design on his forehead that resembles a star, only crooked and jagged. His eyes are like they are in his human form - the right one is red and the left one is blue. He looks very demented, and his ears are perked in an almost wolfish way. He's very scary, and often foams at the mouth to scare people even more. He has chains on each of his paws that have rubbed him raw and he has no fur where they are. He's quite a scary, massive creature that weighs around 150 pounds. He's a bundle of raw power - the kind of thing you'd see in a nightmare.

Love Interest: None

Appearance
Black is a handsome man who stands in at about 6'1" or so, and weighs around 160 pounds. Just like in his dog form, he's imposing and quite large and scary. He has pale skin and dark black hair that reaches down to his neck in the back, and his eyes in the front. It's shaggy and unkempt, but beautiful all the same. His eyes are strange and eerie - his left is the more normal of the two. It's a pale shade of blue, and looks almost like ice. His other eye is dark red, and he usually covers it with his hair to look more normal. He wears all black robes, and usually has a covering over his head and mouth, so that the only thing showing is his blue eye. He looks more like an assassin than a witch, and even carries a sword around so that he can fight with his Soul Protect on.

Personality: (Please describe the character's personality and their mannerisms here)

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
Yes. Soul Eater's nice and all that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE   Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:43 pm

I assume that this is a work in progress? Would you like some help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE   Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:45 pm

Oh, yes, it is ^^ And if you want, I guess you can lol I don't have a solid, set idea yet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE   Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:48 pm

Well, I've been using zodiacs and Myers-Briggs personality types (personalitypage.com) for references as far as personality go.

Now, for History and Misc. I've discovered that there technically aren't any male witches but instead there are sorcerers (souleater.wikia.com/sorcerers), which are significantly more powerful and have different backgrounds, etc. I don't know how much this helps, but there it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE   Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:55 pm

I was planning on making him more powerful than your average witch. I know what I want him to be like, though. Like, his personality. He'll be able to use his soul protect for several minutes while fighting, so that he can use magic undetected for a while.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE   Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:00 pm

Very nice. I like that idea, seeing as he would technically be a sorcerer.

I gotta head offline though, PM me, kay?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE   Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 1:00 pm

Eizio, do you still want to work on him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE   Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Hikari (WIP) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1