Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robbing a gang

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:41 pm

Jet stands out side a bar waiting for the others
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:54 pm

Yomi approaches him. "Heya!"
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:54 pm

Kataro rolls behind a trash can. Then jumps behind a pole. Then runs behind a telephone booth. Then jump in front of Jet. (LIKE A BOSS)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:56 pm

Droon staggers out of the bar " hey jet! I'm determined to go to every bar In the city!"
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:58 pm

"Ummm. Hi, who are you." :)
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:11 pm

"Well.. Are you guys ready to go."
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:14 pm

"He'll yeah"
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:15 pm

Lets get going. (Ten minutes later. We arrive at our destination.)
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:16 pm

Jet lies prone on a rooftop looking at the ware house with guards patrololololing the perimeter
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:17 pm

Yomi yawns by Jet. "This is it?"
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:18 pm

"Yep attacking approach or sneaking approach?"
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:21 pm

"I'm partial to the sneak approach."
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:21 pm

Kataro quickly turns his hand into a gun. Then switches it to single fire mode.
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:24 pm

"Hey jet, should we sneak attack. Or jump in there and kick ass." >:)
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:25 pm

"Ack! What did I just say?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:33 pm

OOC: helooooooo
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:34 pm

Ooc: hiiiii!
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:35 pm

OOC: hey.
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:37 pm

OOC: Please don't turn this into a chat. There are other threads for that.
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:40 pm

OOC: ok
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:43 pm

Ooc: he started it....* huff-puff*
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:51 pm

Kataro decided the best way to do this was.... CLOSE COMBAT!!!! He then switched the gun back to shotgun mode. "HIIIIIIIIIIIIII-YYYAAAAAAAAHH!!!" He jumped into the warehouse and started shooting everyone!!!
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:44 am

Jet motions Yomi to follow him and he jumps onto the roof of the ware house
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:47 am

Kataro jumps onto on of the giant thugs shoulders and blasts his face with his shotgun. Then he shoots more and more of then.
Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:13 am

Once they were all taken care of. I took all the money out of their wallets and collected about 250$. There wasn't anything worth stealing. I did take a plasma tv. I cracked open a vault and found 5 diamonds. I took two for myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robbing a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing a gang   Robbing a gang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbing a gang
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next