Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:38 pm

Claire blushed at her words, looking to the side. "M-My weapon form... D-Does h-h-have an angel on it... B-But wh-why... W-Why are you going to c-call me that?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:40 pm

"You're sweet," She said, looking down, surprised at herself. "You're innocent. You hide, but you care about people, take care of them." She shrugged. "You're a shining light in darkness."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:43 pm

Claire focused intently on the far wall, feeling her cheeks burn. "I-I'd... I-I'd think of s-something else to call you, but Jazz... J-Jazz works. Y-You're quick, a-and you've got a swing to y-you. You're upbeat..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:44 pm

Jasmine laughed. "That's what I've been told." She shrugged before tapping Claire on the nose. "There's no need for you to come up with a nickname, even if I made you one. Just be yourself. Flow with life. Don't fight it. Be yourself and do what feels right."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:47 pm

Claire closed her eyes, muttering to herself. "W-What feels right... What feels right..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:52 pm

Jasmine smiled, watching her, her eyes tracing the outline of the girl's face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:54 pm

Claire looked back to her, giving a nervous smile. Slowly, she reached out, taking Jazz's hands and squeezing them. "J-Jazz... I just want y-you to know... I-I'm here for you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:57 pm

Jasmine smiled, squeezing her hands back. "And I'm here for you, little Angel." She leaned forward, slowly, cautious, and planted a gentle kiss to Claire's cheek.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 11:59 pm

Claire seemed to short circuit for a few moments, not really sure of what to do. Her cheeks quickly flushed a deep red, as did her ears. Still, she didn't do anything entirely negative, aside from the death grip she now had on Jazz's hands. Her eyes fluttered a bit, and her mouth opened and closed a few times before words came out. "J-Jazz?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:00 am

Jasmine laughed, the sound girlish and almost innocent. "Yeah, little Angel?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:02 am

Claire cleared her throat several times, just trying to get her voice to work. Eventually, she decided it wasn't going to work, and just leaned in, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:04 am

Jasmine's face flushed, not from any real innocence --- no, she was far beyond that --- but from the sheer intimacy of the moment. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that this wasn't a typical thing for the girl, and that made it that much sweeter. She laughed softly, nervously, before leaning forward, pressing her forehead to the girl's.

"So..." she whispered, as though anything louder would shatter the moment. "Where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:05 am

Claire's cheeks and ears were a blazing red, and her voice was an even softer whisper. "I-I don't... I-I don't k-know... H-Help?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:20 am

Jasmine laughed, reaching a hand up and setting it on the side of her face. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:24 am

Claire shivered a bit at her touch, though she did lean into her hand. "I-I don't k-know..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:29 am

Jasmine smiled, "Then it stays like this for now." She whispered, giggling to herself and blushing at the sound. "I don't want to scare you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:34 am

Claire nodded in agreement, taking a moment to run her eyes down and back up her body. "Y-Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:42 am

Jasmine laughed. "Did you ever save my number...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 8:51 am

Claire shook her head, her blush starting to fade. "I-I can get it from S-Sarah..." She let out a shaky sigh, and then a nervous chuckle. "I-I'm s-sorry if I made you u-uncomfortable..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:02 am

Jasmine laughed, "I'm not uncomfortable." She said, smiling. "I can give it to you again?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:13 am

Claire nodded, slowly pulling out her phone and offering it to Jazz. She looked away, her cheeks starting to blush again. She went for one of her hoods drawstrings, but instead encountered her hair, slowly starting to twirl it around her finger.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:17 am

Jasmine giggled, opening up her contacts list and adding in her information, including her email, IMs, and dorm number for future reference. She handed the smart phone back, smiling. "You look cuter with your hood down."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:23 am

Claire's blush darkened just a bit at her compliment, and she heard herself blurt out. "Y-You always look cute..." A look of absolute embarrassment crossed her face, and she buried her head in her hands, her hair falling down to frame her head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:31 am

Jasmine giggled, blushing and shaking her head. "Thank you, Angel." She reached out, pushing the girl's hair back. "Don't hide."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:36 am

Claire slowly dropped her hands. She looked away from Jazz, too embarrassed, if the state of her cheeks were any indication. "I-I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]   Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazz's Dorm (Lani and Obliv) [Finished]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next