Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) Empty
PostSubject: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:27 pm

Stigma strides forward to the gates of Death city and stands right before the gates.. His standard garb of all white clothing is a little dusty from his travels. He shakes off the dust, sighs, and thinks to himself, "The few dirt stains on my clothing really offsets the whole look I went for. Of course, most people won't recognize the symbolism of the white anyways, so a few dirt stains after my travel will have to do for now."
He looks up at the city, and sees how the city is laid out in an symmetrical pattern. "Balanced, very nice," Stigma says to himself.
He walks forward, taking his first steps in Death City. He thinks to himself, "Where do I need to go first? To the Academy itself or should I see Death City in all of its glory first so that I may familiarize myself with the city."
He stops himself. Stigma, he who follows what he believes, is stumped by the question he just asked himself. He decides to walk until he finds a bench and sit down and truly think about his options.
"To go or to see, that is the question," Stigma says out loud, after he found himself a bench to sit on. He, then, sits and let his mind wander in order to find the answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:01 am

"Vrooooom, vrrrrrrm, vrooooom....yeesh, making engine sounds are exhausting..." The low hum of the yellow vespa barely echoed throughout the streets of Death City, as Misa was...clumsily riding it. The yellow vespa swerved uncordinated, transitioning sloppily from the street, to as sitting. "the sidewalks, back and forth, back and forth...The vehicle was marking it's territory with each swerve with it's black tire print, planted on all that it touches. Without looking, Misa's vespa reered up from the ground as it took minor air from the curb, and flew almost directly to the spot Stigma was sitting. "Mayday! Mayday!" she yelled, before pulling out a parachute, and a captain's hat...and landed flat on her face from a two foot drop. Her tail swished once or twice before she looked up at Stigma. "Oi! Kid! Watch out for that tree!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:09 am

Stigma looks up from his deep concentration, and hears the words, "Oi! Kid! Watch out for that tree!"
He wonders, briefly, of what tree, before being smacked by a flying moped. He is thrown out of his seat, where his sunglasses fly off his face. He lands in the dirt, and does a roll before he ends up with a moped lying all over him.
"What the hell?" Stigma thinks to himself, as he throws the moped off of him. He stands up, and glares at the girl who had driven a moped straight into him.
He realizes that his sunglasses are off his face and he turns quickly to pick them up and put them back onto his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:16 am

A scrawny teenage boy walks onto the scene calmly observing as this unfolds in front of him not stopping in his tracks but he does walk straight to Stigma from behind, dusting him off from the little incident. He had noticed how quickly he tried to recover his specs, almost as if he were hiding something. This boy had secrets, he hated secrets.

A little blonde haired girl with a big bowtie in her hair dashed up to him from behind the other boy and scrambled to Stigam's aid. "Are you okay sir? You feel okay, nothing's broken?!" The girl held her hands close to her face in anticipation, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:24 am

Large, heavy, metal footsteps slowly become louder and louder as Mr. Freezee makes his way towards the bench where the girl on the moped had gone. Followed by a young girl's voice and some giggling. Approaching the two people, Shakira looks down at them from her seat on top of the towering clown. The look on her face was appropriately supposed to look innocent as she smiled with big, bright eyes. Her giggling continued before she patted Mr. Freezee to signal him to let her down.

After helping her down, she speaks quietly to the clown as if to secretly tell him something before turning back around to face the two pedestrians with a huff. Fixing the frills in her dress, she walks over to the two of them; pointing up at them while dropping her syringe on the ground next to her.

"You just hurt Mr. Freezee with that scooter thing! Mr. Freezee got angry! And I don't like when Mr. Freezee is angry."

The 3 foot tall girl pointed back over and up at the clown that was standing behind her. Quiet, but normal mechanical groaning had continued just like it had been since the clown was created. And it wasn't just any clown. The clown was made of parts that looked to have fallen off of an ice cream truck.

OOC: I'm really sorry for lacking roleplay skills atm. I'm exhausted considering how late it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:53 am

Stigma, quickly, puts on his sunglasses before turning back to the guy who had walked up to him and was dusting him off. He lets his mind get angry, and he thinks, "Don't touch me."
But his expression remains neutral. He looks to the little girl and says, "Yes, I'm fine."
Then the shaking of the ground brings him to other matters. He stands up, dusts himself off a little more, and thinks, "Well, this kid helped dust me off, at least."
He looks to where this little girl was talking. He hears her say stuff about Mr. Freeze while pointing to the big metallic clown was at. He stares for a second and then catches himself.
"Don't blame me, blame the one who decided that I needed to meet her moped," Stigma replies, angrily. "Who are you people, anyways?"
He finishes dusting off the dirt and straightens himself up and glares behind his sunglasses at all the people who interjected themselves into this event.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:12 am

"Hey! My moped is the smartest darn moped you'll ever meet! Here boy! Activate dog mode!"The moped immediately got up onto it's wheels and rolled to Misa, making barking sounds as it approached her. Misa looked up, taking off her helmet as her wolf ears quickly twitched. "And me? The name's Misa...Misa Thorton." She walked up to him and stared him in the eyes, swishing her tail back and forth as well as twitching her ears once more. "Who the heck are you? Yo-you're not the guy I got the moped from are you?! Ohnoez..." She fell down on the grass and flopped goofily back to the moped and hugged it. "Well you can't have it! Snooze you lose! You crashed, so it's mine! HEAR THAT? MINE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 4:59 pm

The boy at Stigma's back takes the hand of girl in front of him, "Stay close to me, sis." She peers around him to look at the guy or rather the clown that had just shown up carrying a child with him. "We don't want any trouble,"

Her brother looked at the girl as she got off of him and finished her sentence. "So there's no need to act hastily, nobody intended him any harm." He stared straight into the other girl's eye with seriousness and subjectivity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 10:24 pm

((Whooooo. Vacation is over.))

Shakira scrunched her face up with frustration and placed her hands on her hips; picking up the syringe again. Sitting on Mr. Freezee's boot, she looks back over at the people with a growing smile on her face. Reaching over, she tugs on the clown's finger and points at the others. When the moment was right, she was going to get to the ice cream. They all looked healthy and young enough to have tasty enough souls.

"That scooter thing hit you, Mr. Freezee! Aren't you still mad?"

Looking up at the robot from his boot, she slowly got the syringe ready in her hands. The mechanical groaning became louder and he motioned for Shakira to move away from his foot. The lights on the front of the robot shifted to orange from green and shifted around for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 1:14 am

Stigma looks straight at the girl, and says, "I don't like mopeds or people who drive them."
He then turns to the other four people around him, and seeing the girl starting up the clown, he decides that it's best time to get it into gear and start planning.
"Who among you can actually fight? It seems to me that scrappy over there wants a fight, no matter what we do," he says as he carefully eyes everybody. Stigma gets a little worried because none of them seem the type to be able to wield him. He thinks, "Hopefully, this doesn't get to rough."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 11:58 pm

"I don't like mopeds or people who drive them"

"Oh I see. I accidentally hit you in the face with a moped tire that may have permanently injured you, and now you're mad at me? Hey, you were obviously in the wrong place at the wrong time, involved with the wrong person. Not my fault. But if you have something against moped drivers..." Misa took out a duffel bag from...somewhere, and began to pull out various things. From tools, to bubbles, to a top hat and wallpaper, before finally pulling out a pair of hilariously huge boxing gloves, slipping them on. With a few cracks of her neck, she approached Stigma. "You wanna go? I'll gladly level ya face!" She said half jokingly, half confidently, and half...seriously?(wut) Swishing her tail in agitation,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 12:36 am

Looking down at his sister he gives her a very stern look as she seems quite distracted by the conversation, and uses a quite commanding tone to get through to her. "Carrie. Perhaps now would be a good time to transform?"

Carrie turned to him and saluted, "Yessir big bro!" She shifted in a flash of light and affixed a belt battle harness around his torso, and extended to his arms covering them with bulky, stark white cannons that reflected the sun's blinding light.

He adjusted his headphones so they wouldn't obscure his hearing in this very important moment and addressed everyone else by raising his new armaments, and spoke loud to make himself clear. "Let's just try to stay calm. Especially you, big guy." He says pointedly to the towering clown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:43 pm

Shakira stamped her foot on the ground a few times. She growled and the last time she planted her foot firmly into the ground, spikes that looked like waffle cones erupted from the ground only in front of her. They hovered in place for a few seconds before the pointed ends turned to her possibly soon-to-be victims.

"Apologize to Mr. Freezee right now!"

Raising her hand up, she holds it up near her face and looks around at the others; tapping her foot anxiously. Just like the little girl she was, her expression was still pouty and scrunched up. Her lip puffed out. Any more 'ignorance' from the others would've led her to simply swishing her hand; causing the 'waffle cones' to shoot straight at the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:49 pm

Stigma narrows his eyes on this girl who was threatening them and then he looks at the girl who hit him with the moped, "You, girl with moped, apologize to this one. Here, I'll even show you how. Just say I'm sorry."
He then looks at Mr. Freeze, "Yo, Mr. Freeze, right? Listen, I'm sorry that this girl over here hit me with her moped and inadvertently, though, no one's fault, that you got hit."
He then looks at the boy and sees that the girl had changed into a weapon, "Don't worry. Everything will be okay, do you understand?"
He then turns back to the girl with the moped and glares at her.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 1:01 am

"Woah woah woah....hey. Quit glarin' will ya? YOU planted YOUR face, on MY tire. Calm your tanks." Misa looked down at the young girl and smiled ear to ear, revealing her sharp whit...ish canines as she took a moment more to gather herself. "And as for you little girl...I'm sorry. K? K." She took off one of her oversized gloves, and took out a wooden bubble pipe which she placed firmly in her smug lips, throwing the glove, as well as the other one behind her which clubbed two dudes.

"My leg!"

"My back!"

"So is there anything else you want out of me or...what?" The moped behind them nudged stigma multiple times, wich each on harder than the last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:20 pm

The boy looked down at the little brat toting around her giant toys like she was some sort of queen demanding loyalty and obedience, and was utterly disgusted. "This is getting out of hand." He focused on the ground in front of him, and and staring it his eyes flashed white for about 10 seconds, as ice rose out of the ground in front of the girl and the clown, engulfing the ice cream cones she threatened lives with. Once his eyes were normal again he seemed to have a headache from the ordeal.

Carrie urged him telepathically "Please, take it easy. If something does happen you need to be at your fullest."

"Can we try not to piss each other off, we seem to be getting absolutely nowhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:19 pm

ooc: I'm skipping Wafful so that I can have my character exit]

Stigma looks at them all and thinks, "These people are truly weird and crazy."
He sighs and says, "Welp, I'm going to be late, so I got to go."
He turns, wipes off the dirt on him, and leaves. He doesn't look back, he doesn't wave behind, and in fact, he doesn't even to seem to be the least curious to the people he just left.
He soon disappears into the city, and his destination is the Academy.
[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)   Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stigma, the arrival of the White Knight (Closed) (Oblivion Dragon, James, Linx, Waff, and Lani --possibly Lani--)
Page 1 of 1