Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sky Rikkio INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sky Rikkio INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Sky Rikkio INACTIVE   Sky Rikkio INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:06 pm

Sky Rikkio INACTIVE Beach-sea_00354477

Name: Sky Rikkio

Weapon: Martin Kovalsky

Love Interest: None Yet

Appearance: She has short Raven hair with a tint of red by the bangs. She has bright blue eyes. She stands at 5ft 6in and has really long legs which makes it good for running and jumping. Also her body is made for athletics because of the mussel built body. She wears a blue school uniform with a blue bow at the collar and she likes to wear black combat boots. She always wears a bracelet of heart that her parents gave her right before they gave her up for adoption.

Personality: Sky is really shy and doesn't like talking to people. When ever she does talk to people she stutters a lot. When she becomes your friend she is really nice and does not hesitate to protect you. If she is your friend she is always smiling and cracking jokes. She can be really funny also. Her hobbies include singing when nobody is around and reading.

History: Sky's parents gave her up for adoption when she was 5. She was bullied for the 5 years she was there because she was a meister and she was an odd one out. She was adopted when she was 10 and was beated everyday by her new parents. After her 12 birthday she was kicked out of the house and then she went to the dwma in hope of creating a death scythe.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by The_Quiet_One13 on May 4th 2014, 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sky Rikkio INACTIVE   Sky Rikkio INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:39 pm

To begin with, pictures get posted at the top of the character sheet. Aside from that, her appearance, personality, and history could use some expanding. We have a minimum limit of 100 words per each of these sections, so until you do so I cannot accept your sheet. She seems like she could be a very interesting character. If you need any help, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky Rikkio INACTIVE   Sky Rikkio INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:42 pm

Thank you ill get on that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky Rikkio INACTIVE   Sky Rikkio INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:27 pm

I fixed it I hope it is better!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sky Rikkio INACTIVE   Sky Rikkio INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:35 pm

Much better, though as I said, the images usually go at the top of the character sheet. Also, this ( "She loves being scared so she watches scary movies a lot and never get scared." ) Does not make a whole lot of sense. Do some quick grammar/formatting fixes and we'll be all good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky Rikkio INACTIVE   Sky Rikkio INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:36 pm

Yea that really didnt now that i read it over I think that ill just take that part out!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sky Rikkio INACTIVE   Sky Rikkio INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:42 pm

No problems! You're now accepted! Have fun roleplaying! Also, what would you like me to call you? :) I'm Lani.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Rikkio INACTIVE   Sky Rikkio INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Rikkio INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1