Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aria Sakamaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:24 pm

Aria Sakamaki 1138907-bigthumbnail

Name: Aria Sakamaki

Height: 5 "2'

Weapon: Claire

Love Interest: N O N E

Appearance: Aria has a very petite figure and always holds a graceful posture. Her hair is blonde and flows down to her waist, and is slightly wavy in style. Her eyes are a very dark brown, and are in the color of the forest floor. She tends to wear jeweled hair clips or simple ribbons in her hair as a signature style, and her outfit consists of a dress and her looks tend to give off a Lolita type aura.

Personality: Aria is a very calm and sweet girl in general, and she enjoys everything about life and iz the type to embrace her atmosphere and surroundings cheerfully. She tends to be a distant person in general, and will not usually talk unless someone talks to her first or approaches her. But when she loosens up, she can be very cheerful and talkative. But that is RARELY.

Virtues:
Kind- Aria is a very warm and kind girl with a constant smile on her face. She is all about helping others and her mind is filled with virtues of kindness and loyalty.
Loyal- Aria is a very devoted individual. Once she establishes a bond with someone, she is completely loyal to them. She will even sacrifice her life for a friend, and her trust in those dear to her is very deep rooted and strong.
Bravery- Even though she gives off the aura of a weakling, she is surprisingly brave. She does not value her life, so therefore dying is the least of her worries. She is able to face the scariest of things, and she knows that the coward’s way is giving up. And she no longer wants to be the coward she used to be.
Flaws:
Sensitive The simplest words spoken can strike Aria’s heart greatly. Her heart is very fragile and sensitive, and she is filled with raging emotions.
Multi-Faced- She does not show it to others, but she has quite the bipolar emotions towards others. She is secretly hateful and envious, but masks it over with a friendly face. Though she doesn’t necessarily express it or seem like it, her heart is as cold as ice. And it is very hard for her to know who she really truly is.
Trouble Seeking- Aria tends to have quite the curious nature and attitude, and has an unpredictable nature. She could be doing her classwork, and the next minute she’s off wondering whats in Dr. Stein’s laboratory. Despite her personality, she is a person who can never stay in one place, and is silently snooping in everything.

History: Aria is a very lonely girl who always lived her life with her face shoved in books, or facing the wall for the whole day. Her family traveled everywhere due to business and whatnot, so Aria never had that much of a solid foundation, always living here and there. Her parents were pretty much jerks, pushing her to study till she dropped. All she did was study and practice integrated arts, hence forming her anti-social personality. Now when she is around others, things tend to get somewhat awkward. But she is slowly coping with atmospheres. Her parents were simply filthy rich, and she was surrounded by proper manners and complex grammar. So life was pretty much awkward for her! She tends to say a lot of huge words and this can be quite peculiar to most of the students at DMWA.(She started DMWA since uh.. the first grade available there XD)

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epDQEhmyjakhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epDQEhmyjak

Have You Read the Rules?

I FREAKING WUV SOUL EATER OMG XDDD

Last edited by Aria on May 10th 2014, 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:02 pm

Mmmm.... This character soothes my soul. I like her! But the history could use a little work. Where are her parents, where did she live before death city, that type of thing.

Small thing about her appearance, you didn't mention her height, which is SOMEwhat important to know. Other than that, I think it's a cool character. Id totally-... Never mind. Continue please. <_< >_>
Back to top Go down

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:46 pm

Aria wrote:
Aria Sakamaki 1138907-bigthumbnail

Name: Aria Sakamaki

Weapon: None Y E T

Love Interest: N O N E

Appearance: Aria has a very petite figure and always holds a graceful posture. Her hair is blonde and flows down to her waist, and is slightly wavy in style. Her eyes are a very dark brown, and are in the color of the forest floor. She tends to wear jeweled hair clips or simple ribbons in her hair as a signature style, and her outfit consists of a dress and her looks tend to give off a Lolita type aura.

Personality: Aria is a very calm and sweet girl in general, and she enjoys everything about life and iz the type to embrace her atmosphere and surroundings cheerfully. She tends to be a distant person in general, and will not usually talk unless someone talks to her first or approaches her. But when she loosens up, she can be very cheerful and talkative. But that is RARELY.

Virtues:
Kind- Aria is a very warm and kind girl with a constant smile on her face. She is all about helping others and her mind is filled with virtues of kindness and loyalty.
Loyal- Aria is a very devoted individual. Once she establishes a bond with someone, she is completely loyal to them. She will even sacrifice her life for a friend, and her trust in those dear to her is very deep rooted and strong.
Bravery- Even though she gives off the aura of a weakling, she is surprisingly brave. She does not value her life, so therefore dying is the least of her worries. She is able to face the scariest of things, and she knows that the coward’s way is giving up. And she no longer wants to be the coward she used to be.
Flaws:
Sensitive The simplest words spoken can strike Aria’s heart greatly. Her heart is very fragile and sensitive, and she is filled with raging emotions.
Multi-Faced- She does not show it to others, but she has quite the bipolar emotions towards others. She is secretly hateful and envious, but masks it over with a friendly face. Though she doesn’t necessarily express it or seem like it, her heart is as cold as ice. And it is very hard for her to know who she really truly is.
Trouble Seeking- Aria tends to have quite the curious nature and attitude, and has an unpredictable nature. She could be doing her classwork, and the next minute she’s off wondering whats in Dr. Stein’s laboratory. Despite her personality, she is a person who can never stay in one place, and is silently snooping in everything.

History: Aria is a very lonely girl who always lived her life with her face shoved in books, or facing the wall for the whole day. Her family traveled everywhere due to business and whatnot, so Aria never had that much of a solid foundation, always living here and there. Her parents were pretty much jerks, pushing her to study till she dropped. All she did was study and practice integrated arts, hence forming her anti-social personality. Now when she is around others, things tend to get somewhat awkward. But she is slowly coping with atmospheres. Her parents were simply filthy rich, and she was surrounded by proper manners and complex grammar. So life was pretty much awkward for her! She tends to say a lot of huge words and this can be quite peculiar to most of the students at DMWA.(She started DMWA since uh.. the first grade available there XD)

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epDQEhmyjakhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epDQEhmyjak

Have You Read the Rules?

I FREAKING WUV SOUL EATER OMG XDDD
Back to top Go down

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 3:09 am

I like the history edit. Itd be fun to see how she acts around her parents! But I still didn't see the height mentioning. I know its small, but, ya know. Other than that, she's gorgeous.
Back to top Go down

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:26 am

OH WAIT! It's on the FIRST post ;-; the second one was an accident and came out as a new post instead of an edit. Her her height is listed on post #1, "5" 2'
Back to top Go down

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:55 am

Oh! Ok! Sorry. I didn't see that there. ( >^•^)> Anyway, SHE IS APPROVED. I don't know how to move anything to the accepted section, so.... Uh.... Just imagine its there.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 12:04 pm

Dead eyes, you need to learn this. What you do is go to the creation page where all the unapproved apps are, then go to the bottom and hit the "moderate this forum" button. After that, check the box next to the thread and hit a button at the bottom or top of the page that says "move". After you do that a new page appears. Scroll down until you see the approved meister section. Select it and hit move, then you're done.
Back to top Go down

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 12:19 pm

Thank you so much, Sov! I feel so low now. I'm sorry sensei! Forgive me for my lack of knowledge!

But yeah. She's approved! Happy roleplaying! :)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:38 pm

It's all cool dude. At least you know now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 11:41 am

Aria Sakamaki SuBGn35

Aria, beautiful character! She needs some formatting edits (centering and to remove the unused image tag, really), but otherwise she's all good!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aria Sakamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sakamaki   Aria Sakamaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria Sakamaki
Page 1 of 1