Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE   Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:50 am

Name: Razme' (She has no last name) (Raz- Mehh)

Race: Witch (Voodoo Doctor)

Animal Form: Alligator

Appearance: She wears a gray robe that shows quite a lot of skin for someone of her more advanced age. Various totems and talismans adorn her neck, arms, and wrists. She wears tight fitted sandals that she can move in surprisingly well. She also carry's a alligator skin pouch. The Voodoo doctor has gray eyes, tan skin, and white hair. She generally has a laid back expression.

Personality: Not actually evil, unlike most witches. She tends to help humans, often disguising her secret base as a food stand that sells gumbo. She doesn't believe that Kishin's exist, but does believe that weapons, and their meisters, are in fact the evil blight on the earth, and wishes to harry their every movement.

History: Razme' hails from the swamp lands of Africa. She wasn't always a witch, born with little power to call her own. Her mother ran a small apothacary that gave Razme' a chance to study Herbology. She also greatly enjoyed folk tails told by the various townsfolk in her swampy village. Her entire life was changed when she stumbled quite accidentally on a creature with no name in the human tongue, and only one purpose. It imprinted itself on her, and in exchange for her continued peace and happiness gave her powerful Voodoo powers, and the ability to transform into a alligator.

She soon after ran away from home when she could no longer control her powers. She practiced for many years attempting to destroy the one that cursed her, a creature that to this day haunts her dreams. She learned of the creating of gods, the power of voodoo, the summoning of ancient spirits of the swamp, Foretelling the possible paths of the future, as well as raising the of the dead. Then she learned the monsters name, and used that name to destroy it forever. She now performs her art in peace, running her home as a food stand selling gumbo, while aiding the towns people of her new home in secret.

Abilities: While little is actually known about the Voodoo doctor, enough encounters have given rise to knowledge of her more commonly used abilities. As one would expect, she fights using the power of Voodoo, a combination of magic and curses very unlike an ordinary witches. She has very few direct attacks, instead using an ability known as Curse Link. A few other abilities are noted below, but most are derived by Curse Link.

Curse Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

The Voodoo doctor has also been known to create her own custom gods, although they are not capable of directly helping her in a fight. They can help her shape the future around her to one she prefers, such as causing certain events to occur. They are not at all powerful, as a god derives its power from those that believe in it, and can only shape small events. Her favorites are Old Swamp Man, Miss Alligator, and Bones. She creates and discards others as needed, although never gives out their names to otheres, or preaches of them. Gods with one follower are much easier to control.

Misc: Little is actually known of her by the DWMA. She prefers to keep her existence secret.

Have you read the rule?
I Love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE   Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:18 pm

I'm a bit disappointed that you have not offered a picture of her, and you need some grammar edits, but she seems to be a good character overall.

Also, you can NOT make an NPC. Please remove that from the title; she is an OC.

My only request is that you change where she can make "gods" into something more like "idols" or "spirits," for clarity purposes.

For future reference, please refrain from trying to work a character into a thread before it has actually been approved, as all characters must be approved before they can be used.

Otherwise, you are free and good to go!

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE   Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 12:49 am

God's are how she refers to them. They are fueled by her belief. I'll change the grammer. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE   Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razme' (NPC sort of thing for Kai. Could become a main character in her own right) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1