Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rouge A.I. Core Omega.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rouge A.I. Core Omega. Empty
PostSubject: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:35 pm

Rouge A.I. Core Omega. TARANTULA_by_zhegesha

Name: Omega/Carol

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Omega was built from the ground up to act as the weapon for a one man army. There is not a square inch of her that is not heavily armored. She is sleek like a machine of Chinese manufacturing. The large metal plate on her left arm acts like a sheild as it is capable of sliding into place on the lower arm and expanding. She weights 1,250 pounds. Either on a slot on her back or in her right hand is a sword made of the same alloy. Her back contains a small storage area for personal effects. When in resonance rockets expand out of the feet and back in order to fly.

Personality: Carol is (unlike her counterpart) a nice woman. She has developed a personality through interactions with others while she has been in death city. She now has a new value for human life and a gratitude for the academy taking her in. She is very protective to her freinds and very vengefull to her foe's, often finishing them in brutal ways.

History: Project freelancer has always been developing technology serveral years ahead of the norm. When they dug up intel on The Broken Tombstone Society's soul engine late in Omega's design, instead of opting to reserch using souls for their computing power they made their own version, built to use it for raw power. Codenamed: Project Omaga, planning began eight years ago into making the one man army combat suit. To give her A.I. that spark that would be needed for managing her computing processes on the suits systems a revolutionary new cpu was inovated, the soul of a female weapon was hardwired directly into her systems. This would allow resonance with the pilot, and thus increase the energy yeild by up to 300%. She was then tested in tride and true combat situations and came up ontop of every other agent they had on staff.
However they hit a brick wall in her development, in the fact that... She had become self aware, and started killing peaple. She hacked into the mainframe of hq turning the place against them. Bio weapons were released in labs, combat test subjects cells were open leading to mass chaos in the facility and giving her plenty of time to slip out. She stole a jeep and drove all the way to Death city. There she found a Meister whom she used soly for the purposes of activating her flight functoinality and alowing her to escape the vans full of men that were chasing behind her. When a Kishen egg for above their abilitys started rampaging down the street the next day she suggested action to destroy it that way she could get rid of Sho, the Kishen egg who she met the prior day. While she did not expect him to jump into the shapeshifter he sure did so when a drill made out of bone peirced her chestplate, her Meister fired off all systems to try and escape.
Futile, for no one escapes omega. When she was spat out she limped away to heal, gathering strength.

About a month later, Omega had had enough of that life. Living on the run was worse then living in a lab. She constantly feared death from Meisters and capture from her creators. So she did  the resposible thing and turned herself into the academy. This was not all good for her however, as once they took her in they also took alllll her souls from her, this wiped her mind. Carol, was born.

Abilities:
She is a combat multitool, most of her abilitys have more to do with her armor than her sword and sheild but this is how it goes. Her meister can swing the sword through the air and have a curved soul wavlength projectile fly from it. She cannot do that without a meister. Her sheild with resanance can generate a forcefeild to cover the front half of her body. She has life support systems that can allow her Meister to virtually stay alive underwater or in space for ten minutes, and she dramatically increases ther wearers strength. To the point when they can lift heavy beams or cars with some effort. But this does expend energy fast with prolonged use and Omega must exert a terrible amount of effort for ther mesiter to do this repeatedly.
Infact a terrible amount of strain can be exerted on Omega when using all the incredible funtions she provides, and though she usually deals with it by insulting her Meister, if theyare not carefull then she could fail when they need her most.
She is however in constant danger of power loss during combat. She can regain the electricity through solar power, absorbing it from an outlet or appliance, or take the energy from her Meisters soul wavelength. With no power at all she cannot move untill it is recovered. Her mind can run off the power of her own soul though she won't be nearly as intelligent.
If an ability like soul fource assaults her systems the first few times it can shoot out her mind but slowly she can adapt to absorb the energy. The idea is the same for a select few other soul wavlength attacks, though soul force is the only one that can scramble her.
Also she is slow, in combat her Meister will definatly have to resort to blocking or rolling out of the way of enemy attacks, while her sword swipes are noticably easy to dodge. They have alot of power behind them.
Her eyes act like sensors, night vision, inferead, and soul analisis which alows her to see if somone is capable of resonating with her and making accurate predictions of how many souls they have eaten.
The only way she can repair is by using her auto repair sequence. This can repair any part of herself as long as she is still functioning but it requires energy. Also this takes time that must be spent not moving.
Her hands double as powerfull magnets capabe of holding her weight or more in grip.
When hit by electricity based attacks ( Exuluding soul force which is listed above, ) She absorbes it. In the event that her battery is overcharged she gets a power boost but it very quickly declines, if overloaded too much she can expel the energy into and electrical appliance by touch.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!

Last edited by jac600 on December 4th 2014, 8:29 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:08 pm

First, weapon form. As a general rule, most weapon forms are okay. Power armor? Not okay. 

Next, I highly doubt the US military would hire Witches, considering their reputation. It would be akin to hiring Osama.

Third, how the hell does an AI have a soul, exactly? Look, souls cannot be made. They cannot be manufactured. They do not spontaneously arise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:16 pm

#1: I thought it was legit because of: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t76-helmut-the-ultimate-weapon-gyro
#2: That makes a lot of sense and I will change the history asap.
#3:Mr. Lavankovish had always wanted a daughter, but his inability to hold a relationship prevented him from doing so. He had been doing some pretty groundbreaking work with Ai. In a particular experiment he used the soul of a stillborn baby weapon girl to provide programming that could learn.
That is the soul she had, he took the soul of a dead baby.
So how do you think I should change this app?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:25 pm

1. That was made last year, and I will ask Ace about it. 
3. You realize, to create a weapon, a witches soul must be used, right? Further, I would prefer the soul used to not be that of a still born baby, because that opens SEVERAL cans of worms that I don't wish to get into.

Next, the formatting. You should probably add a break every now and again, so that it doesn't look like a wall of text. This is mostly aestetic, however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:39 pm

About the stillborn thing, YEAH upon realizing that I slapped myself as if I had the opertunety for a v8 drink and did not take it and changed it to " Deceased weapon girls soul "
"A few years later her final challenge presented itself. A crow Witch who had escaped the raiding of the magic tool facility that held the tech that Tex was made of. " Kill the witch, no challenge. " It was the hardest fight of her life, but Tex defeated the crow woman. Now she was a demon blade, all the souls she ate were pure."
So that takes care of the witch problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:13 pm

Agent Texas, Church's girlfriend. Carolina's archenemy. Griff's biggest fear (his nuts are never safe). What else is she besides total badass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:02 am

Jac, if its a Demon Weapon, why is it in the Dark Weapon catagory? Next, if you knew the histories of weapons in general, you would realize that the first weapons required a Witches soul to create. Though considering she already has the soul of a weapon, I suppose thats excusable.

Anyways, sorry if I seem nitpicky. Anyways, I'll check with the admins if Power Armor is a valid weapon form, but otherwise, looking okay, even if its in the wrong catagory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 7:35 am

Could somone move it to the demon blade section?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:19 am

You cannot have another character as you are already at the ten character limit. I warned you of this after you made the last one. This character sheet will not be approved while you are maxed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:21 am

I have out one of my character's up for adoption and am currently not maxed out. Do they need to be accepted before they are out of my hands?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:23 am

Until someone else takes the character, you are maxed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:24 am

Can they be strait dropped?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:27 am

if you want. Also, I can't find where you have the character up for adoption anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 8:58 am

Moved it and edited the orphanage settings. I'm going to check out Skylar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:39 pm

Okay, apparently, power armor is okay. So, your good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:52 pm

So... accepted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:07 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 4:05 pm

Alright, someone brought this to my attention. but this App isn't NEARLY up to par with Demon Blade standards. Unnapproving it until you VASTLY improve the grammar. Further, I am told this is a straight up copy from RvB. You need to edit it to give it some originality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 4:15 pm

Texas, or rather Omega, has been edited so much that there is nothing being ripped off of red vs blue at all.
I am worried that her abilitys may be overpowered, and I have been told that there are some minor grammer and spelling mistakes. So I am not sure if she is finished but Omaga is no longer a copy of anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 5:03 pm

It is called Omega and is an AI core, which are both a part of RvB. Everything inside of the actual application is original as far as I can tell, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 11:17 pm

First, remove the Soul Engine bit, as that was developed by my own OC very recently, and Freelancer would not have a copy of the the designs, due to various reasons. Also, dial back the strength a little. Otherwise, all you need to do is spellcheck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:01 am

ooc: Well they never get their hands on the designs obviously, rather they had their ears open about such a devise and heard about its performance.
As for power, what do you recomend? Phicical power, computing power, life support, sword and sheild? or a little on all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:03 am

The last one. Tone it back in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:24 am

Ok so this is how she works when nerfed.
Superstrength takes effort and abusing it causes a large amount of strain on Omega.
The force feild only covers the sheild.
Life support works for eight minutes.
Auto repair requires being motionless and time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouge A.I. Core Omega.   Rouge A.I. Core Omega. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rouge A.I. Core Omega.
Page 1 of 1