Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Omega and Dire (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Omega and Dire (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Omega and Dire (Dropped)   Omega and Dire (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 4:23 am

Name: Omega Lulamoon and Dire.

Gender/Sex: Omega is a female witch but Dire was once a magical male wolf creature who now sometimes shares Omega's female body.

Weapon:None

Animal Form: Omega can only turn into a Dire Wolf after she performs the spell that allows Dire to possess her body. After she performs the spell though, she will still go through a semi-transformation. Omega's hair will change to a dark grey color, her ears will become wolf like and migrate towards the top of her head, she will grow a large bushy tail that stems from her tailbone, her canines will sharpen to a point along with her fingernails, and her pupils will become slit with crystal blue irises.

Mantra: Fangs and Claws, Fangs and Claws.

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Omega is asexual while Dire is straight, meaning that he likes girls but can only display signs of affection in Omega's body. This sometimes makes Omega appear to be homosexual.

Appearance: Omega is a gorgeous and sexy young lady that stands at 5'7 feet tall with a massive chest that weighs her down. She also possesses bright silver hair, hazel eyes, and a pale skin tone. She also likes to paint her nails with decorative crescent moons. Her attire usually varies though on how she's feeling at the particular moment.

Personality:
Omega: Omega is a very nervous and timid type of young lady. She is very scared of most people that she barely knows but will still attempt to be nice to them in hopes of befriending them. She is also a  pacifist and will avoid fighting at almost all costs. In very rare occasions though, when conflict seems unavoidable, she might resort to using a spell that allows Dire to possess her body. By allowing Dire to possess her body, she is almost guaranteed to survive any battle due to the powers Dire grants her. She tries her best not to resort to this option though because allowing Dire to possess her will mean relinquishing control of her own body to him.

Dire: Dire is a very rude and mean individual who likes getting into fights. He does show a bit of kindness here and there just not too frequently. Whenever he does though, it's usually with people who come from the female side of the gender spectrum and in perverted ways. Dire can also be seen sometimes as very manipulative if he's attempting to obtain something he wants or needs. Dire also cares for Omega but will try his best not to show it.

History:
Dire: Not much was known about Dire's past, except for the fact that he was an extremely magical wolf that could shift his appearance to that of a very handsome man. He  would most often kill many people simply for the joy of it and didn't care about the lives that he had destroyed. Eventually though, a witch had risen to the occasion to slay Dire. After the witch killed Dire, instead of extinguishing his soul, the witch kept his soul with her and created a spell that would allow her to draw power from him. The downside was that the spell would cause Dire to take control of her own body. This would only last for a few days though and the witch would regain control of herself. This witch then pass down the spell and Dire's soul to future generations of her family.

Omega: Omega is a simple witch that was lucky enough to accept her inheritance from her past relatives. Being born a witch, Omega knew that she would be hunted most of her life and grew a great fear of the world around her. Her family attempted to teach he multiple spells that could help her protect herself but to their dismay, Omega seemed to be a complete failure at magic. She did eventually manage to learn one single spell that she rely on and it was the spell that allowed her to harness the power of Dire. She never did get along well with Dire though and avoided using the spell the best she could. In fact, the first time that Dire possessed her body, he immediately used it to flirt with others and commit perverted acts. Nonetheless, Omega couldn't get rid of Dire and continued to keep him for safety. Now that Omega is fully grown, she simply tries to live her life to the fullest by traveling across the world and to avoid being hunted and killed.

Miscellaneous: Omega keeps Dire's soul inside a small handheld bag for safe keeping.

Omega and Dire will be able to communicate with each other through thoughts while Dire possesses her body.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"[/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omega and Dire (Dropped)   Omega and Dire (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 5:10 pm

If Dire' s soul is not inhabiting Omega, how does he take control of her?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Omega and Dire (Dropped)   Omega and Dire (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 5:13 pm

Omega will perform a spell that will allow Dire to enter her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omega and Dire (Dropped)   Omega and Dire (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 5:22 pm

Oh. Okay then. Accepted. If you ever need any help with anything, hit me up on Skype, cuz I'm not always on line. I'm king_rage1.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Omega and Dire (Dropped)   Omega and Dire (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 5:31 pm

Thanks Rage and... I don't have Skype.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Omega and Dire (Dropped)   Omega and Dire (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 11:19 pm

Dropping Omega and Dire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omega and Dire (Dropped)   Omega and Dire (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omega and Dire (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1