Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what did you think of the soul eater anime

Go down 
AuthorMessage

what did you think of the soul eater anime Empty
PostSubject: what did you think of the soul eater anime   what did you think of the soul eater anime I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 1:24 am

i thought it was brilliant for the most part, the episodes with excalibur i found to be quite annoying and tiresome and the ending was extremely disappointing but other then that -- fantastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the soul eater anime   what did you think of the soul eater anime I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:31 pm

I was okay with the ending. It actually didn't really bother me the first time I watched the show. Going back, though, I could see how abrupt it was. Overall it was a great show, but sometimes they rushed things. Like when
SPOILUHS:
So yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the soul eater anime   what did you think of the soul eater anime I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:03 pm

I've only seen the shw once, and that was quite a while ago, so i don't exacly know what the ending was again, but overall a good anime, not like great. It's in my top 20, but it won't get higher than that. Despite that, good anime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the soul eater anime   what did you think of the soul eater anime I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:59 pm

If I tried to describe to you how much I love Soul Eater, I would be banned for swearing. It was a great show, but I'm still a little bit on the fence about the ending. Loved absolutely everything else. Top 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what did you think of the soul eater anime   what did you think of the soul eater anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what did you think of the soul eater anime
Page 1 of 1