Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gia Denkin FINISHED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gia Denkin FINISHED! Empty
PostSubject: Gia Denkin FINISHED!   Gia Denkin FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 7:59 pm

Gia Denkin FINISHED! T0gois

Gia Denkin

Animal Form: Rainbow Parrot

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Gia's a smaller woman standing about 4'10" with an average, thin build. Her hair is down to her upper arms and pearly purple. Her clothing consists of a flight jacket with a furry neck and cuffs. Her pants are dark grey parachute pants and her shoes are knee-high, black combat boots with buckles. Her eye color is a shimmery maroon color and she usually wears gloves.

Personality: Gia is absolutely fascinated with planes! In her free time, she will usually sit just outside of the airport and watch the planes fly in and out of the complex. Her everyday expression is usually quiet and self-conscious. It's very rare that she does things without knowing what she's doing. But making friends is hard for her. All she ever really wants to talk about is planes once she gets to meet you well enough.

Her own little hideout actually is a downed aero plane located in an old plane graveyard. She spends all of her time there flying her own little RC jets and planes around the old, abandoned runway. That's her only source of amusement when she isn't bugging others.

Despite her quietness around everybody, she's really talkative if she enjoys your company.

History: When Gia was younger, she was daddy's little girl. That's where she gets her plane obsession. Since he was a volunteer in the Royal Navy as a fighter pilot, she was around vehicles of flight almost 24/7. What she doesn't know, is that she is a witch. Her blood mother left her with her father as a witch. She only wanted world domination. Nothing else. But she didn't tell her father that. She simply left saying she had to travel somewhere for a long time. More as a break than anything.

Around the time Gia was turning 17, it was also around the time her father was supposed to be coming home. But weeks had passed and he hadn't ever showed up. Those weeks turned into months and those months became a year. And after hearing from a close friend of his who also worked under the Royal Navy, she knew what had happened. Her father had disappeared without any hint as to where he went. But in the following years, more planes and ships were disappearing just south of the United States. The Bermuda Triangle. For that, she knew she had to find him there. There really wasn't any other suspected place he could've possibly disappeared. The chains of events led her to establishing her home in The Bermuda Traingle from her home town in Italy.

Even now, she is still searching for her father. When people touch on the topic, she becomes tempered and hates it when people do so.
Miscellaneous: ((Thank you Lani for helping me establish the character's history. .u.))

Gia will usually carry a medium sized suitcase with a RC plane and a stealth RC helicopter. The helicopter is quiet enough to stalk somebody without being noticed at close distances. With the vehicles is an eye peice and a microphone that allows Gia to hear and see everything the people on the other line are saying or doing.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love me some Soul Eater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gia Denkin FINISHED!   Gia Denkin FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:39 pm

Finished! ^^
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gia Denkin FINISHED!   Gia Denkin FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:42 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gia Denkin FINISHED!   Gia Denkin FINISHED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gia Denkin FINISHED!
Page 1 of 1