Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting Around

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 7:16 pm

Kataro is sitting in a tree at the training grounds. Watching time go by. "I'm so bored. I wonder what the others are doing."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:37 am

Saiko walks towards the training grounds, Ipod in hand. Her ear buds were shoved in her ears, listening to some Bach happily.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:42 am

Kataro got up and walked towards Saiko. He new if he called her, she wouldn't hear him. After he got close enough he asked her. "What's up Saiko?"
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:47 am

Saiko smiles a small smile and says, "I'm just coming out here to relax a bit...."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:52 am

"Oh. Well this is the perfect place. Its Nice and quiet.... Oh! I met Ayoko today. She pretty cool. What did you do today?"
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:02 am

"Nothing really." Saiko says shrugging, "I was just hanging out with Vail here 3 hours ago."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:08 am

"Ok... I'm just gonna come out and say it. I really really like you Saiko. You're smart and gentle and pretty and.... It's nice being around you."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:13 am

"Y-yea, we are becoming g-great friends a-and I like to hang a-around you as well..." Saiko says, smiling at him brightly.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:16 am

"No no. Not like that. I would like us to be...... More than friends."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:44 am

"I-I don't know what to s-say...." She whispers, looking down at her feet embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:46 am

"If you don't feel the same way that I do... It's ok. I just hope we can stay friends." He said passionately as he put his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:56 am

"I-I'm sorry b-but I don't think t-this would work out..." She whispers, up at the sky with a small smile. "I kind of l-like someone e-else...."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:03 am

"I KNEW IT!!! I don't really like you like that. It was just a test! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU LIKED VAIL....... AND YOU DO!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW I KNEW!!! Kataro jumped up and down spinning around, laughing insanely. "I'm sorry I tricked Saiko. But I had to find out."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:07 am

She blushes a deep shade of red and stutters out, "H-how do you k-know I'm talking a-about Vail? I k-know other guys a-as well..."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:13 am

"Riiiigghtt. You and Vail are so close. He's the only one you could be talking about. I hope you don't mind me telling him? ;) "
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:17 am

"Y-you don't know everything a-about me. I could b-be talking about s-someone else!"
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:21 am

"Hmmmmm.... NOPE. You can't be talking about anyone else. Come on, admit it. You like Vail.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:24 am

"I-I may be talking a-about someone you b-barely know!" Saiko continues, defending herself to the best of her abilities.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:30 am

Kataro raises his eyebrow and says. "Welllllll. Since you don't like Vail. I'll just..... Go and tell him that."
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:36 am

"I-I...." Saiko just sigh and began to walk away, not caring about he situation anymore.
Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:40 am

"WAIT! I'm sorry if I upset you. I just REEALLY wanted to find out. Can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Around
Page 1 of 1