Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting on the steps

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sitting on the steps Empty
PostSubject: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:22 am

Samantha: in the evening I find myself sitting on the steps of the academy, reading a book. I didn't have too many friends yet, I only really knew a few people. But that didn't bother me too much. I loved reading anyways, so I didn't mind a little extra time to sit down with a good book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:03 pm

Koizumi was walking down the steps like she does every day when she notices Samantha. Great, another annoying person... Her eyes grew cold and her hands curls up into fists. This was her natural reaction to other people, hating them more than anything. "Who are you." She says to the girl harshly, glaring at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:13 pm

Samantha: I look up, my eyes filled or a moment with a deer- in- the- headlights look. "I'm Samantha." I say once I had regained my composure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:15 pm

"What are doing?" Koizumi asks, trying to act kind but ends up sounding like a bi*ch. It wasn't her fault though, anyone with her past is bound to have troubles with socializing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:25 pm

Samantha: I look at the ground, trying to ignore her attitude. "Just reading." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:35 pm

Gah, why can't I just talk normally around people! Koizumi though angrily, punishing herself by digging her nails into her palms until blood drips out. "What are you reading?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 7:37 pm

Samantha: ignoring her question, instead I ask, "are you alright? Your hands are bleeding."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:08 pm

"Don't worry about me." She says quickly, almost growling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:11 pm

Samantha: I draw back a little, a hurt expression on my face. "Okay, it just looks like that hurts...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:16 pm

"Just mind your own business!" Koizumi huffs, looking away from Samantha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:31 pm

Samantha: "well, sorry for asking." I pout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:56 pm

"Whatever..." She mutters, giving up on the whole 'Let's try to be nice!' thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:04 pm

Samantha: "are you angry with me...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:15 pm

"No" Koizumi turns around and looks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:24 pm

Samantha: I give a little smile. "Good, I was worried that you were angry for some reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 9:17 pm

"I'm not." She mutters under her breath while continuing to look away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:57 pm

Samantha: with nothing to say, I once again return to my book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the steps   Sitting on the steps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting on the steps
Page 1 of 1