Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Self-Roleplay!

Go down 
4 posters

Do you want to include Self-RP on the site?
Yes
Self-Roleplay! I_vote_lcap91%Self-Roleplay! I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 29 ]
No
Self-Roleplay! I_vote_lcap9%Self-Roleplay! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 12:55 pm

So, I posted this in the Staff Discussions on March 26th:
Mistress Lani wrote:
So, I had this idea while making the Point Arcade (which we still need to work on, guys!!!), and I was wondering if it should be implemented.

The whole "self-roleplaying" thing is basically everyone creates a character with their usename or site nickname as the character's name (I.E. Mine would be Leolani, Lani, Lia, or May) and then construct that character specifically around who he/she wants to be, look like, etc. Mine would probably be Lia May or Lia Crystal, have black hair and green eyes, and I haven't decided her class yet.

But these characters would be specifically for the Point Arcade and for a more personal 'release'. Think of how, in the chatbox, we interact with the '/me' commands. It would be stuff like that and for more informal RPs as well. And hell, these characters would all have to be immortal/indestructible, but could easily be used to settle disputes through IC fighting.

I mean... it's an idea? What does everything think?

What are ya'll's opinions? We have 0 votes against it.
Back to top Go down

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:10 pm

I think it should be an option but never a requirement. IDK about other people, but I just have a hard time RPing as me in the past, lol!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:12 pm

It doesn't necessarily have to be you. When I was still on neopets, I had my own... persona, I suppose. I could act as that 'character' and I could be me. She was who I wanted to be at the time, not who I was or who I am. And it''s not a requirement; it's just for the Point Arcade
Back to top Go down

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 1:16 pm

I mean, it shouldn't be a requirement for the point arcade. Personally, I'd rather use an existing character for it in combat and stuff.
Back to top Go down

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 3:07 pm

I kinda already did...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 3:16 pm

Well, you can change it if you want :p and again, no requirements here~
Back to top Go down

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:16 am

I, for one, believe this to be an exceptional idea. I think that the entire point of roleplaying is to be someone you want to be, not necessarily to create a unique character. If we implemented something of this sort, it would make for a very interesting experience!
Back to top Go down

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:56 am

Seems like a damn god idea
Back to top Go down

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:25 am

I second this motion. Ie, I want.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 12:26 pm

Idoc Approves
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 12:32 pm

I've already had plans on doing something similar to this so... Approve!
Back to top Go down

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 8:53 am

Do we have enough votes to let this be a thing, yet? Because I've been hanging out for a while and it only has one vote against it
Back to top Go down

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 8:38 pm

I strongly approve!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 9:00 am

I approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Self-Roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self-Roleplay!   Self-Roleplay! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self-Roleplay!
Page 1 of 1