Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saiko's Appartment

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:34 am

Vail held onto her hand as they walked down the street. He got the feeling they were being followed...but it was no threat, simply his cousin Gianna. She was not seen so there was no need to be cautious. Being lead to the front door, Vail would wait outside...unless offered inside.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:48 am

OOC: Sorry, I was reading a manga.... -_-'

"Do you want to c-come inside?" Saiko asks, when they were in front of her apartment.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:49 am

OOC : It is fine ^_^

Vail nodded, "I'd love to, if that is fine with the person you are staying with...?" He asked as in both to come inside and if she lived with anyone...
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:53 am

"I live alone..." She says, opening the door for him. Inside was a mini kitchen with a bar, a dinner table,  a couch, TV, one bathroom and two bedrooms. The walls were plain white while the couch was a cream color, facing a normal size TV. The TV had only a gamecube hooked up to it with only 3 controllers.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:59 am

"Nice place you have here...alone?" He looked a little sad that his Meister lived alone. "Well I can come visit you often...spend the night and see you if you want some time?" Taking his time, he walked around a bit, save her room and gave himself a tour.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:02 am

"I've been looking for a roommate actually..." Saiko says, taking a sit on the couch. "I was going to maybe ask one of the newbies or something..."
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:12 am

"What about me? I know I already was going to stay with someone but..how about it?"
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:14 am

She smiles and says "That w-would be awesome.."
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:16 am

"I'll go get my things later tonight." Pulling Saiko closer into a warm embrace.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:19 am

"A-Awesome!" Saiko was actually relieved at this. I mean, she could barely talk to someone normally, how on earth can she live with someone else. "Want me to order some pizza?"
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:21 am

Vail could not help but smile, the girl knew him all to well already! "That would be awesome babe." He kissed her gently and would leave a little later to go get his things. Right now was his time to be with Saiko...not as her weapon but as her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:24 am

"I'll q-quickly order some p-pizza. The faster it comes, the better." She says before grabbing her phone to call the Death's Pizza Parlor.

OOC: Okay, let's just pretend that there is a Death's Pizza Parlor in Death City
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:58 am

Last edited by MagnumFamily on June 15th 2013, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:59 am

Oooc that is fine with me.
Nodding, vail yawned a bit and sat on a couch. It was quite comfy. "Nice couch. So i was wondering, think you may wanna try this move ive been thinking of..."
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:42 am

Saiko hangs up the phone and takes a seat next to him. She smiles gently at him, wanting him to go on.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:22 pm

Placing an arm around Saiko like so cheesy theater move, Vail continued. "You know when my weapon form catches fire, that is my soul's raw wavelength? I think if you twirl around fast enough or even swing hard enough you'll create a flame wave attack."
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 5:07 pm

"R-really?!" Saiko says in awe, "That s-so cool." She knew that next time she trains, she would have to try and increase her strength.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 5:24 pm

"yea."  Vail brought out the ghostly to form of his weapon and lightly swung it around a little. Saiko would possibly feel his soul wavelength stronger then normal.

Last edited by MagnumFamily on June 15th 2013, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:33 pm

The sound of the apartment's doorbell was heard by Saiko, causing her to jump off the couch happily. "B-be right back..." She says, shuffling towards the door, opening it to reveal the delivery man. "T-thanks..." Saiko whispers shyly, paying him quickly just to take the pizza box. She gave the man a weak wave before closing the door softly.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:31 pm

Smiling at Saiko, Vail got to his feet and walked over to the counter in the kitchen. He assumed that is where the box would be set Pulling a plate out of the cupboard and would slide the top open and smell that fresh cheese, sauce and bread scent. "Mmmmm....good deal Saiko."
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:36 pm

Saiko took a plate herself and places a slice of pizza on it. "There was a special.." Her lips curls into a smile as she realizes that she no longer stutters around him anymore.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:42 pm

Vail took a slice of pizza as well and pulled a topping off and devoured it. "Yum!" Her stuttering was noticeable but now that she was not doing it Vail took notice of that as well. "Your voice is soothing to my ears."
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:46 pm

"Thanks." She smiles, taking a bite out of her pizza happily. "This is amazing!" Her eyes lit up with every bite, leaving some sauce stuck to her lips.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:48 pm

[color=green]"Yes it is...hehe..." He leaned over and kissed her, lightly smiring the sauce a bit more on her and his own lips.
Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:53 pm

"Vail..." She mumbles staring up at him innocently, "Your wonderful and all, but I would like to finish my amazing pizza first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saiko's Appartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next