Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saiko's Appartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:58 pm

Looking down and nodded and smiled, "Yea, sorry. Just didn't want you to lose the good sauce."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:02 pm

"I was only kidding, Vail." she says, taking another slice of pizza from the box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:14 pm

"Haha, cheeky of you Saiko." He winked and took a bite out of his pizza. After a little while he would have two more pieces before getting ready to get his things to move in with Saiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:17 pm

When they finish eating, Saiko shoves the left overs in the refrigerator. Right after Vail left to get his things, Saiko began to play Mario Kart on the gamecube happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:43 am

Vail would return about half an hour later with a suitcase and that is all. Opening the door, he strolled on in and lightly set the suitcase down and looked over at Saiko playing mario cart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:48 am

"When you finish unpacking you can join me." Saiko says, getting into the game. She smiles happily, coming in 1st place in her game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:54 am

"Haha your on!" He went to the spare bedroom and sorted out his clothes. He would be next to her playing second player after about five minutes, giving her a run for her money in the races.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:03 am

"I must warn you though, I am the best at this game." She brags, flashing  him with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:14 am

"Ooh is that right?" He waited after one race, which she won and when they were both on the last lap, neck and neck Vail lightly pinched her butt to try and distract her to win that race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:18 am

She jumps off the couch with a squeak, causing Vail to win. "I..." She mumbles before walking to her room embarrassed. Saiko was use to people at all, so all of this was new to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:22 am

He waited a minute before following to her door. He felt a little bad thinking he caused her to become upset. "Saiko...Im...im sorry..."

Last edited by MagnumFamily on June 16th 2013, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:24 am

"It's fine, don't worry about it." She calls out, laying on top of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saiko's Appartment   Saiko's Appartment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saiko's Appartment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2