Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kharen's first day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Kharen's first day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 6:16 pm

Standing in front of her nervously began to speak." Hey Caitlin...... I um..brought something for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 6:31 pm

Caitlin raises her head slightly her eyes finally opening trying to shield her eyes from the sun "What is it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 6:54 pm

Sticking his tail out from behind Kharen showed the vase and bouquet to Caitlin."This way they can stay alive this time okay." he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:15 pm

Caitlin surged up and wrapped Kharen into a deep hug spinning around rapidly as she did "Aww... thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:20 pm

She hugging me again and my heart feels all fuzzy.Is this a good sensation?Kharen blushed deeply again turning a bright pink."It's no problem at all Caitlin.It was worth it to see your smile."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:25 pm

"Your so sweet..." Caitlin says as she pulls back and grabs the vase "I'll put these in my apartment... plant them in my personal little garden there..." She says as she looks into Kharen's eyes "Why are you so flushed...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:26 pm

"Huh I- im not flushed what are you talking bout silly?"Kharen said laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:30 pm

Caitlin drifts closer as she leans in and pokes Kharen's cheek lightly "yes you are... right there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:34 pm

"Oh um well I don't know, im just wierd like that.Who know yeah eheh...." Kharen blushes even harder turning a dark pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:37 pm

Caitlin lightly kisses Kharen's cheek before stepping back and spinning with her new flowers and sniffing them. "Well... I guess... I'll get use to you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:42 pm

I just got kissed on the cheek by my meister.My very beautiful meister.....No no no I can't think like that it was just a simple gesture right.Kharen blushed the hardest he could as he touched the spot where Caitlin had kissed him."I hope we.. we get along yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:46 pm

"I get along with practically anyone..." Caitlin says as she finally stops and hugs the vase to her chest. "Where would you like to go to day...? Or do you want to jump right into training...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:54 pm

Yeah, training should calm my nerves."Yeah, let's do some training.You know the stronger we are the easier it will be to subdue people and not hurt them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:58 pm

"Alright... what do you want to practice...?" She says as she places the vase on the ground and then grabs Kharen's hand gripping it tightly. Looking deep into his eyes saying "I'm not use to this stuff so will you lead me down this path?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 8:05 pm

"No problem, well I think we should on coordination.You know getting a feel of attacking, defending and such.Also being able to throw in my tail as I can use it to impale stuff or grab an opponent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 8:08 pm

Caitlin winces a little at the word impale but nods a little "Alright... lets get started..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 8:13 pm

I think it bothered her when I said impale.I need to watch the words I use around her.Kharen transformed into Caitlin's hand."Let's do this." he happily said getting into a serious mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 8:17 pm

Caitlin starts to sway again spinning Kharen with her left hand spinning herself as well on her heels "I tend to flow around my opponents... keeping circular... avoiding the danger and striking when my dodges open defenses..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 8:21 pm

"Ah, I see you take after the style of water in combat."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 8:25 pm

"Hmm... no, no... more the style of air..." Caitlin says calmly Water tends to flow with attacks... air flows around them..." She then starts to use both hands to spin the shaft over and around her body the blade always flashing about in deadly arcs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 8:31 pm

Hmmm, she does have combat sense.I'm glad she passed the test,but I guess it would have been fun to teach her though."Your right,thanks for catching that for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 8:48 pm

Caitlin tosses Kharen high into the air the scythe spinning quickly the blade whirling menacingly "Don't be so... off like that... just because I hate fighting... doesn't mean I can't..." She says right before catching him keeping her motions in motion spinning about always spinning and slashing the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:03 pm

Crap I did I offend her im so stupid god!! I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:12 pm

"It's fine dear... my personality tends to make people underestimate me..." She says before doing a frontflip bringing the scythe down hard slicing into the ground deeply "oops..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:18 pm

Kharen using the tail pushes himself out the ground." Oh no, to be honest my father taught me to watch out for nice people.So I learned to never underestimate nice people.Or anyone for that matter,plus this is that type of school."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kharen's first day
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: