Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing the waters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:21 am

Hiding in a tree, Joseph waited. He had just became a new teacher at the academy...but it was only by word of mouth. He had yet to make it on paper but he just could not wait. He had to tests some students and see how the school's combat record was holding up sense he left almost a decade ago. Leaving a message on the bulletin board that read as follows :

Announcement to all able and willing students, the following optional test will take place at dawn in the training grounds. All who participate and show promise will receive an passing grade over ridding any possible failing grade they have received as of late.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:25 am

Kataro saw the bulliten and thought to himself. "I think Im a pretty good weapon. I'll go so I can meet this new teachers." So Kataro headed towards the training grounds.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:33 am

Kataro reached the training grounds and saw the new teacher in the tree. "(Gulp) this guy looks pretty intimidating." He thought to himself. "Hello sir. My name is Kataro Hattori. I saw the message on the bulletin board and decided to come."
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:35 am

Staying hidden in the tree, Joseph observed a student walking towards the training grounds. In his mind he pondered, "Hmm...alone so a meister or a weapon...only one won't give me a good enough evaluation, I need at least one or two more..." He would stay in the tree, if no one else came he would have to make due and hope this student's combat prowess was incredibly impressive. He looked around then heard the student talking to him. A bead of sweat came down the back of his neck when he realized...he was spotted. "Shit..." Leaping down he looked over at the student.

"Wait for a few more students to show up....I need more of you here."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:37 am

Arusa immediately came rushing to the new teacher as soon as he saw the bulletin post, carrying a copy in his hand. "What is the meaning of this!?"
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:38 am

Beyril wandered onto the training ground. Helmut was supposed to meet her here so he could do the exercise with her, but she didn't see him anywhere.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:40 am

"Hi Beyril." Kataro said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:41 am

Two new faces showed themselves, one looking rather upset and this prompted Omens to raise a single eyebrow. "Ah more have come good..." He leaped up into the tree and disappeared for a moment then fell back down to the ground. He had a simple sturdy bo staff in hand.  Pulling a tooth pick from his mouth and flinging it the student that was upset got his attention first. "What about it kid? upset over what?"
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:43 am

Saiko and Arisa walks towards the training grounds quietly. "H-hey guys..." Saiko mumbles, hoping Vail would show up soon.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:46 am

"Hey Saiko." Kataro started to smile really hard when he saw Saiko. He had heard about her and Vail being together, and he thought it was kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:48 am

"Your writing skills are atrocious! You dare call yourself a teacher? You can't even write a single announcement with proper grammar!" Arusa was clearly throwing a fit for an illogical reason, much like his uncle would. "Where is your sentence structure and punctuation, huh?!" No doubt his partner would be there soon to forcibly calm him down.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:52 am

Joseph cracked his neck and then rolled his shoulders. Popping his knuckled one by one then lightly hopped up and down a few times. "Well looks like enough students have come ah wait...another one perfect that makes one-two-three-four...five and...six? hmm, six on one sounds like a fair fight...a little." Arusa's little rant just made him give a slightly irritated expression. "Look kid, don't make me smack you up side the head with this thing-" He extended the bo-staff towards his head, "-prematurely."

Vail was running up, being the last to see the message on the board. He stopped short and was lightly huffing and puffing. "Woo...I need to go for some more jogs..." He would stand by Saiko soon enough.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:52 am

"Calm down Arusa, it's just grammar!" Arisa says, trying to calm him down. "Actually, he's r-right..." Saiko buts in, smiling slightly. "Grammar is a very i-important tool that everyone needs. I understand w-why he would throw a fit like that."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:55 am

"You really think so? Thank you Saiko!" His eyes were shining like a freak.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:55 am

Kataro sat there, terrified of what Joseph would do. A drop of sweat started to run down his face.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:59 am

"No p-problem..." Saiko says with a shrug. "I was just s-speaking my opinion though..." Arisa just glares at Saiko before saying, "You're just encouraging him!"
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:02 am

Joseph held the side of his head and looked to be having a headache. What was going on is that he could not comprehend what he was viewing. "Ok so let me get this straight, we have a chicken(Katro), a perfection freak(Arusa) Two little girls(Saiko and Arisa) A out of shape boy(Vail), and a mute?(Beyril cause she has yet to say a word to him)" Placing the staff on his shoulders and twisting his body around he chuckled a little. "Well Im surprised, the strongest soul I feel is Mr. Chicken over there." This was a lie of course, he just wanted to prompt an attack from someone...most likely Arusa
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:04 am

Kataro quickly turned his arm into a cannon and got into defense mode.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:06 am

"Damn you..." Arisa says, ready to attack at any moment. "Let's c-calm down for a s-second..." Saiko says, trying to calm her down a bit. "You know y-you're strong, so why try to p-prove it to them?"
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:07 am

"I am not a chicken! You're just..... Very intimidating."
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:11 am

"Haha..." With a quick move he dug the tip of his staff into the ground and stepped forward. Pushing the sturdy weapon forward he kicked up a decent cloud of dust and shifted the staff backwards, his right elbow pointing up and his hand towards the same side shoulder. His left hand went under his armpit and grabbed the shaft of the staff and pulled it out to head right for Arusa's face, coming through the cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:22 am

OOC: ?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:22 am

"How dare you call me a freak! I'll put you in your place, you insufferable louse!" Arusa leaned back, letting the staff shoot past him. "Arisa, lets show this guy some manners." The water in his body surged out of his hand, creating a massive black claw where his limb used to be. No man's speed would be fast enough to dodge such a large claw while already so close. He swung it at Joseph horizontally, and grabbed the staff with his free hand.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:26 am

"Also. IM NOT A CHICKEN!!!" Kataro switched his gun to single fire mode and repeatedly started shooting at Joseph.
Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:30 am

Arisa smiles and runs up to Joseph, swinging her right arm, which was now an axe, at his legs trying to make him fall back. Her other arm was loosely waving around, serving only as a heads up from Arusa to transform into her weapon form if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing the waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the waters   Testing the waters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing the waters
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next