Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone wanna spar?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:54 pm

Mira had her soul protect in full force as she walked through the academy and finally settling in front of the what seemed to be Dojo "Heh I wonder if I'll get a fun fight here?" before cracking my knuckles and popping my neck and stepped into the place that smelled of sweat and testosterone."
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:02 pm

Gabriel Mystic, a Wizard with the academy had no trouble not using soul protect. He was just finishing his workout on a set of heavy ropes swinging them against the wall. To his great pleasure the Dojo got most of its musky smell at the moment, from him. He wasent wearing a shirt.
" Hey, I havent seen you around. Welcome to the Dojo, let me know if you need anything. "
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:18 pm

"I want a partner to let off a little stem, know anyone?" I say cracking my knuckles loudly and smiling "Because I'm a little to active to just work out here." I tighten my gloves around my hands as I speak as well. Her half shirt and tight pants perfectly fitting her curves.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:56 pm

" No problem. I'm free. " He guestured to a mat. " On the mat. "
He stood on the cushoned pad and readied his fists.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:04 pm

I crack my neck to both sides as I unlace my boots and toss them aside "Let's go." I say as I ready my practiced stance "Don't be a pushover like the others I fought recently."
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:14 pm

Gabriel put in a mouth guard and handed his oponent another one that was still wrapped in plastic. He waited for her to put it in then took his stance while keeping a low stable center of gravity and keeping his feet planted. " Well don't expect Mike Tyson but I can hold myself. " He attempted a jab.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:40 pm

My left hand comes around to grasp at his wrist as my head weaves to the side. My other hand coming up to try and smash into the underside of his bicep and impair that side of his arm. "To simple!"
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:42 pm

Gabriel grabbed the arm as well with both arms and before he could be "impaired" Atempted to judo flip his oponent on the mat.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:48 pm

I fell his shift as I fell him grab me and flip me but seeing this before in my many fights I flip with his energy and land on my feet but I tighten my grip on his arms and attempt to pull him over my shoulder using the momentum from my swing over his body.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:50 pm

Gabriel landed on his feet as well, being more talented as an acrombat then a fighter. Then using his grip he swung her around and treid to trip her.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:54 pm

I let myself fall as I yank my arms free and aim a fist at the side of his knee to cripple him that way "Spry guy ain'tcha'?
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:00 pm

Gabriel fell on one knee. Then he attempted to hit her with his elbo in the chest.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:03 pm

Mira rolled to the side quickly avoiding the elbow and popping up a few feet away her stance ready near instantly "Come on get up... this is starting to get good."
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:04 pm

Gabriel, instead of getting up. Attempted to swwep her feet from under her with a sweeping kick.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:08 pm

Mira jumps to avoid the leg and as she comes down her fist is balled up aiming for Gabriel's jaw.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:11 pm

Gabriel blocked with his arms and jumped up with his legs, he awaited her attack. His guard up.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:16 pm

I dash forward and throw a left hook and my right arm close to my body my block ready.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:18 pm

Gabriel raised his hand and lightly oushed the attack to where it could not hurt him. He was using a stategy to tire her out.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:19 pm

I snap my right arm out in a fast jab as I bring my left arm back close to myself.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:21 pm

Gabriel tilted his upper body to the side and let the blow sail by him. HTough dident do anything with the opening.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:22 pm

I drop down quickly and sweep kick his legs
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:24 pm

Gabriel jumped, that was all he was going. Dodgeing untill his oponent was weared out.
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:27 pm

Mira sends a flurry of jabs at Gabriel aiming at his face and chest mostly her hands crackling slightly "A fights no fun one sided."
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:37 pm

Gabriels head dodge two and fro, his arms pushed away the attacks at the wrists. After a second or two however he got nailed in the eye. There was burning where it hit from the soul force. Then his arms got cought with a few others causing bruising and he actually fell down.
" You know a freind of mine was admited to the infermery becalse he entered a fair fight and his oponent used soul force. I submit. Help me up would you? "
It was smart of Gabriel to quit now before his pretty face got damaged.

Last edited by jac600 on June 30th 2014, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:00 pm

(OOC: Okay, this thread has been brought to my attention. Jac, it is HIGHLY unrealistic that Gabriel could dodge all those attacks, especially since, from what I understand, Seris's character is an experienced brawler.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone wanna spar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna spar?   Anyone wanna spar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna spar?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next