Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna shake on it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 4:10 pm

A few teenagers decided it would be fun to practice their skate boarding skills in the Hook cemetery, great idea, right? The group had set up an outrageous looking ramp, it was poorly constructed and one would most likely get a horrible injury using it, "I dare you to skate first, Tommy" ,"one of the teens said to another, and then the boy mocked "Unless you're chicken! Bock booock!", Tommy sneered, "If you're such a hotshot why don't you skate first, Rex?" "Because I know I can, I just wanna see if you're too chicken to skate on it", suddenly a blonde boy of the three interrupted the bickering, "Can we hurry up? This place gives me goosebumps..", both Tommy and Rex glared at the blonded and growled in unison "Stop being a wuss, Brett!"

"I think you're all being sissies~" a man's voice echoed from the dark dog of the cemetery

The boys whipped around to see a blonde haired man with a bright yellow suit, black top hat and a black, square eyepatch. Rex scowled at the odd man "Nuh uh!", "Uh huh~" the man teased, sticking out his tongue at Rex, "I'll prove that I'm not a sissy! I'll skate on the freaking ramp!", the man grinned as he walked over to the group "Oh yeah, if you skate on the whole ramp, I'll get you guys all the video games and comics, or what ever kids like these days, you want~, and if you loose, I want three blue glowing balls" "Deal!" Rex growled, not thinking much about , an evil smile spread across the man's face "Wanna shake on it?", he extended his gloved hand towards the boy, and without thinking, Rex shook the hand, and a burning sensation blazed through his hand.

~~~~
The teen had tried skating on the ramp, and failed horribly. Rex fell off, breaking his leg and dislocating his arm, the boy hollered in pain "Someone call an ambulance!!" Brett practically screamed, Tommy was about to dial the number in his cell phone, but he suddenly fell over, a blunt object hitting the teen in the head, the blunt object being the strange man's ebony colored cane, Brett looked at the man in horror "What are you doing!!? , the man leaned down next to Tommy, and then wrapped his hand around the boy's neck, digging the claws into the throat, Brett stood there in stunned silence as the man strangled his friend to death. After a bit, a blue orb floated up from the unmoving body, and that's when reality hit Brett "Y-you killed him! You killed Tommy!!!" He exclaimed, he looked around the cemetery group for something to attack the man with, but suddenly he felt a gloved hand around his neck, Brett let out a gurgle of fear as the man squeezed harder, getting an iron grip around the teen's neck, the man smiled evily "We'll, my dear boy, we made a deal, and you can't break a deal with a demon~", Brett's eyes got wide, he gurgled more, trying to break the inhuman grip around his neck, but soon his vision was consumed in darkness...
~~~~~
The man made quick work of Rex's friends, and gave the crippled teen an evil smile "Oh, I have something fun planned for you~" he said in a sickly sweet voice, Rex started trembling as the man went towards him, extending his claws, Rex tried to crawl away but was pulled back by claws dug into his leg, Rex started screaming as claws dug into his back, ripping as his flesh, the man laughed maniacally, slashing into the boy more. Rex hollered out for help, but his voice slowly became quieter and quieter as he started to loose his strength, he hoped someone had heard him.

Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 1:25 am

Wanna shake on it? 086ddec7-9658-4871-b147-608c6604117f_zpsa2wpyzei
~A voice on the Wind~

Acacia wasn't at all familiar with this place, although to be honest she wasn't familiar with anything. The only thing she knew was that her name, was Acacia, and she was a weapon. A Soul Needle, to be exact, but she wasn't exactly a normal weapon... she had a condition. Her body and soul were constantly burning off energy, and because of this, she needed to constantly replenish her soul energy by siphoning it through the atmosphere or another soul. Ever since she was saved a few days ago Acacia was able to keep going off the soul energy in the atmosphere. Although it was strange how much residual soul energy was in the city, and so... potent.

Even so, her body would need to replenish soon before she burns off her reserve energy. Luckily Acacia hasn't had to fight at all since her recovery, but nothing was peaceful forever, and that was made more apparent as the girl in the black dress with her hair down heard a cry of distress. She turned her head to see an incredibly spooky fence with a giant sign over it. Acacia walked to the fence with her heart starting to beat faster. She looked up to read the words aloud, "Hook, Cemetery" She whispered to herself before looking straight into the fog in front of her. 'weak pathetic fool...'

Acacia had a bad feeling about what might be in the fog, but her heart told her that she needed to help whoever was screaming out. She started to walk forward and was soon consumed by the thick fog that covered the area. Acacia had never been to a Cemetery... or at least she didn't remember ever being to one, and she believed she knew why as she got a good look around.

Menacing hooks hung from dead trees that looked as if their limbs would reach out and grab you at any moment. Acacia tensed her shoulders as she continued to walk through the moist air cooling her skin. She then stopped suddenly and leaned back as she heard a cry from nearby. Acacia wouldn't deny that she was afraid, but she wasn't gonna let the fear keep her from doing what she thought was right. 'stupid coward' Acacia pressed forward, searching around a until she seemed to enter a clearing in the fog. Or at least a less dense patch of it.

She soon came upon a rickety looking construction that looked dangerous and sloppily put together. It wasn't until her foot hit something with her next step that she noticed it... a body. Acacia, knelt down to check on the boy, pressing her hand against him to shake him awake. "Are you alright? What oh..." In the next moment Acacia let go of the boy's body with a pained and pitied expression. She knew the boy was dead when she couldn't feel any soul energy coming from his body. Acacia placed the boy's hands on his chest before she hear y for help to her right, causing her to stand and leap into action.

She found a tall figure in the fog and took up a defensive stance. "You there! What's going on? What happened here?" A sudden rush of negative energy rushed through Acacia, almost causing her to be sick. The air, it was drenched with evil... what could possibly hold this much cruelty?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 2:43 pm

The man turned around, looking at Acacia like a confused puppy, he had his claws in Rex's shoulder, holding him up in a way that was obviously painful for the teen, the man had the entire front of his suit and his sleeves drenched in blood, Rex's clothes were shredded and covered in the red liquid also, the boy's eyes were half open and dull, but he managed to mouth the words "help" to Acacia. After a while of staring the man smiled broadly and waved at Acacia as if she was a friend "Hiya doll~" he chirped in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 7:28 am

~The Doll and the Puppet~

Acacia gasped with worry and fear as she saw the reality of the situation. Her heart beat with remorse as she heard the teen's weak voice say the single word. In a second the entire scene of her own near death experience played out before her eyes.

'The vision of her on the dessert sand, looking in the distance only to see a blur. Calling for help with only ounces of strength left in her entire body'

She faded back to reality in the next second, looking at the bloodied man in horror. Acacia's eyes gave a hint of determination as she spoke to the... she could only think "demon." "L-Let him go, he hasn't done anything to deserve such treatment. Stop this, it isn't right!" She said in desperation as the wave of Ill intent blew through the air again. In all honesty it was starting to give her a headache, and make her feel sick. She was starting to hear... a voice...

"You weak pathetic fool! You don't have the guts to stand up to him. You make me sick with your "morality." Acacia actually cringed from the pain in her head and had to hold it to try and relieve the pressure.

"W-Who are...?"

"Starting to get the picture? You're not even supposed to be here. You're supposed to be dead... gone... wiped from existence..."

Acacia groaned in pain, "No... I..."

"If it were me in control, I could steal every last bit of soul energy this guy has radiating out of him. Just give up your stupid "virtue" and let me OUT!"

Acacia dropped to her knees, [color:5241=sky blue]"Nooo, stop it, stop it, STOP IT! It hurts... don't... mmm ugh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Acacia went limp and she stay knelt there for a moment, all calm in the air, but then...

~VWOOM~

A strong force pushed through the air, and suddenly Acacia stood, and as she did, a red mist enveloped around her body. "Keh... hah...ah hah...hahahaha...Ah hahahahahahaha! FINALLY! Her true nature is out! Now... you there... give me that boy. I want him, I want to drink him dry! Give me his life! Give me his soul!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 6:30 pm

The man stared at Acacia like a confused puppy for a while, but when the transformed Acacia demanded that he give her the boy he held Rex close like a child protecting their toy selfishly "No! He's MINE!" He whined like a toddler, "We made a deal, and he couldn't pull through, and now he has to pay, and you can't break a deal with a demon, so there!" He said, sticking out his tongue at her, which was covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 11:45 pm

~Surrounded by Children~

The one that could only be known as the "True Nature" of Acacia stared at the blood covered demon boy with an unamused and even slightly cross expression for a moment. Then out of nowhere she started to laugh mockingly. "Ah hahahaha, oh boy. I'm just surrounded by ignorant rebellious children today. And here I thought you were some powerful intelligent being... after all, you're the one who let me out." She shook her head with a sly mocking smile on her face. "But no... you're just another mindless tool walking around like a man. You're following a delusion that you actually have control of your own fate, well..." The girl with malice and a sense of superiority in every word she spoke pointed her right hand towards the demon and watched as it glowed and changed into the needle and cartridge of her weapon form. A glowing liquid of dark red nearly filling up the glass container.

"I'll be glad to show you that your "fate" has an annoying habit of suddenly CHANGING!" The needle connected to the cylinder suddenly started to glow brightly as soul energy materialized into a solid force. She then aimed the needle towards the teen in the bloody fool's arms and released a concentrated burst into his chest, causing a great deal of pain as the teen coughed up a mass of blood and screamed as if he was being ripped apart from the inside out. What wasn't apparent to the demon was the fact that the madness infused within the soul energy was seeping into the boy through the bullets. Corrupting his soul with madness and anger which showed as his eyes glowed bright red.

The girl cackled like an annoying crow as her became even more frightening. "Well then, looks like your gambling buddy has gone through a bit of a transformation. Just goes to show all you ignorant children that "fate" is nothing but a fantasy to help you sleep better at night. Well, now you can enjoy a kishin egg snack. Not as nice as a pure soul but hey, you had a deal right? Hahahahaha!"

Within Acacia's soul there was a new series of events transpiring. Acacia is suddenly woken by the brushing of buttercups tickling her face. She arose to see a giant field filled with green grass and a plentiful amount of beautiful flowers of all colors. She looked at herself to see her wearing a pure white dress, and then took in her surroundings. The sun was out and it was warm and comfortable. Where was she? It was then that a bright light erupted causing Acacia to shield her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 5:34 pm

The demon looked at the boy nonchalantly, and then engulfed the teen in violent blue flames, he let out a sigh and then frowned at Acacia "Well, the deal was that I get three pure souls, it didn't necessarily have to be him, though I really wanted it to be....", after a while the body of the boy was a charred mess and he let it fall to the ground, "And you should watch who you call a "child", kiddo, you could be a wrinkly old biddy in a wheelchair and you'd still be a fetus compared to my age, ok doll?".
The man stretched with a yawn "Well, I guess the deal is off since he died..." He gave Acacia a crooked grin "Though, the end of a deal won't keep me from having a bit of fun~"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 1:04 am

Wanna shake on it? Darker-than-black-yin-stars-1698101-1920x1200_zpstjgjbgiv
~Trapped, inside my own Mind~

A rush of energy could be felt by Acacia as the flames destroyed the kishin egg body. All the negativity, the fear, anger, hatred, betrayal, it all lingered in the air. Acacia soaked it all in, taking the negative energies to fuel her own body. She transformed her needle back into her regular human arm and raised then up into the air as she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. "Ah, the sweet smell of madness, what a glorious thing. Who needs to consume purity when you can get the nectar right from the tree?" The girl lowered her arms and stared at the bloody demon once again. [color=violet]"Oh please, I was birthed from one of the oldest things in all the earth... Death, the end of life. I will always exist, even if this body ages and rots, I will carry on as the cold and eternal end.

Acacia then looked down at the Kishin Egg soul floating over the charred remains and started to walk towards it. "Well, while you have your fun, I'll just take that beautiful sphere there and you can just run along and play like a good little boy. I intend on having my own sort of fun." She picked up the Kishin egg during her last sentence and simply stared at it as if entranced by beauty.

Meanwhile, the real Acacia was trapped, somewhere deep inside herself, and she wasn't alone it seemed as the bright light congregated into a light blue floating orb with a pale light about it. Unnoticed by Acacia as she looked at this light, the sunny sky began to become an expanding starry sky. "Who are you? What is this place?" The light surprisingly answered back immediately. "I'm a friend, and you're inside your soul, you've been possessed by a force that will stop at nothing to kill you and everyone else in your world. Follow me, I'll ow you how to get your body back." Acacia reached out a hand towards the light as it floated away a short distance. "Wait! Why don't I remember who I am? What happened to my memories? I need to know who I am." The ball of light suddenly glowed brightly and formed into a girl made of light with curly hair. The girl turned around and walked towards Acacia, grabbing her hands in her own as she looked into her eyes.

"You're Acacia, you're a kind and wonderful person. That's all you need to remember. Now, C'mon, lets get your body back"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 1:35 am

The demon rolled his eyes and grumbled "Welp..." , the demon popped one of the two souls into his mouth like a piece of chocolate, he chewed it while observing Acacia suspiciously, Kids these days, claiming they're death and all powerful and what not, I've seen so many that claimed to be the ultimate evil, I've yet to be impressed, The man thought.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 4:21 pm

Wanna shake on it? Yin___darker_than_black_by_shyrayorokobi-d72e2v2_zpsi4gl9w6z
~When Darkness Shatters...~

Souls, souls are strong... they carry our bodies and clear our minds. When you make a decision using your soul, there is nothing that will stop that soul from fighting. For the soul knows, what is truly important.

There were so many questions Acacia had that she wanted to ask. Who was she before? Why was she left alone to die? What was this light that knew so much about her? And what was that voice that took control of her body? As Acacia walked behind the girl made of light she could see as the entire area changed and looked like they were floating in space, surrounded by bright stars. The girl made of light didn't answer, but rather turned her head and smiled at Acacia as she kept walking. A moment later they stopped and Acacia looked at the girl concerned.

"W-Why have we stopped?"

"We're here."

"Here?"

The girl of light with the curly hair turned to look at Acacia  and pointed forward with a smile, revealing a door of light. "That is where you'll return to your world." Acacia looked at the girl worriedly.

"Y-You're not coming?"

The girl shook her head. "I have to stay here, but don't worry, I'll always be on your side, Acacia." The girl made of light started to walk past Acacia causing her to turn around and reach towards her.

"Wait!" The door behind her then shined brightly causing Acacia to shield her eyes and turn around. The light dimmed and Acacia reluctantly walked through it, turning to see the girl was too far away to catch up to. Once she walked in, the door closed, and then... a single tear dropped from the girls face as she kept walking, eventually turning back into an orb of light.

Acacia found herself standing in a rather dark and  dirty looking place. It looked kind of like, an Alleyway behind a red brick building. There were trash cans placed randomly against the walls of the building and a series of lines on the ground with a sign in front of each stating, "Prefomer and Staff Parking." Looking directly in front of her she could see a wall of randomly assorted crates and... and there was someone sitting on one of them. She looked sad, as if she was waiting for something or maybe someone who didn't show? Concerned Acacia walked over to the person on the crates, only seeing her army jacket vest and a mop of red hair.

Acacia reluctantly reached towards the girl. "Are you..." The person suddenly looked up at Acacia with a gasp, causing Acacia to pull her hands back. It was a girl, about Acacia's age. The girl suddenly squinted for a moment and scanned her over once. She then gave a pleasantly surprised face as tears started to run down the girl's cheeks as she whispered a single word questioningly.

"A-Acacia?" When she heard the girl say her name she suddenly gained a surprised look as well, as if she had just remembered something.

"You're..." It was then that Acacia could feel herself pulled up into the air in a beam of light. She raised fast through the beam like a runaway train in a tunnel, until she flew into another bright door of light.

Suddenly the girl claiming to be death incarnate dropped the Kishin egg and grabbed her chest as if an intense pain had suddenly happened within her body. "Whats... ha-ppen-ing!? This..pain...i-it can't... gah aaaaahhhhh!" The girl suddenly glowed a brilliant white light that soon exploded from her, coating the area in a divine light mist that looked like fire flies, they air seemed to radiate with positive energy.

Acacia's body could be seen lying on the ground motionless. Until a moment later where she clutched her hands into fists and gave out a pained groan. She then held her chest and head up by using her hands as supports. She then looked at the ground beneath her. "I... remember... I was... a, dancer... a dancer..." She repeated as if reluctant to believe it, or simply excited to final find a memory from before she was Awakened in the dessert.

Last edited by Idoc on June 4th 2015, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 5:10 pm

The demon stared at Acacia for a while, Huh, spilt personality? I've seen it before, but not like this, I can feel it in the air when she switches, it's like her soul changes too..., after having that philosophical thought, the demon looked Acacia in the eyes, put uphis finger as if to say something important, and then said in a tone that would equal a doctor giving a diagnosis "You...Are really sorta kinda very weird..."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 3:27 pm

Wanna shake on it? Darker-than-black-yin-stars-1698101-1920x1200_zpstjgjbgiv
~Where does it Go?~

Acacia looked up at the strange yellow man and gave a questioning stare W-What? What... happened to me? I can't... how did I, get here?" Acacia asked as she picked herself up in order to sit upon her knees as to not reveal anything under her skirt. Why couldn't she remember the last few minutes? Was it a few minutes, or more? She remembered walking down the street, then hearing a noise in the distance, then that was it... nothing else from before she woke up here. And yet, she remembered something from her past, finally, something she could remember, plain as day.

Of course she was concerned about forgetting how she got here, but she was so happy to finally have a memory to look back on. She smiled as she remembered routines, rehearsals, plays, and events. But all the faces and figures, they were... blank, like a missing puzzle piece they were empty, there but not there... She then looked up at the yellow suited figure once more. "You there, Excuse my asking but, can you tell me how I got here... or maybe why I was here? She then took into account his blood stained clothes and face.

"Oh my... I'm sorry, are you alright? Did I, did I do this?" Before he could answer Acacia gabbed her purse and took out a cloth and stood up in front of the man and started to wipe off blood from his cheek. [color:76ec=sky blue]"Are there any open wounds? Do you need to see a doctor? Maybe... maybe I can help... maybe... my soul energy."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 8:23 pm

The demon stood there in confusion as the girl who threaten to kill him in the beginning was now wipping the blood of the teen off of his face, Did She forget that I killed a couple of teens? Did she forget about the personality switch? Did she even know about it?, these thoughts went through his head and suddenly after a while of silence the demon began to laugh "No doll, you didn't do any of this" he said with a large, cheery smile, he thinks signaled to the dead bodies on the ground, "It came from them, but I wouldn't try saving them; they're dead already" he explained.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 3:41 pm

~Everything is wrong...~

As Acacia listened to the tall man covered in blood her heart started to beat faster and faster. It did even more so as she looked at the dead bodies, causing her to drop the cloth in her hand and have it slowly float to the ground like a feather. Acacia backed away from the man, her hand's cuffed up to her mouth as she spoke. "H-How could you do something like this?" She asked before stopping a few feet away from Cipher. How did she get into this situation? Why couldn't she remember something as big as this? But overall, what was she supposed to do? Could she even fight someone like this alone? Would she just end up like those other people?

Acacia froze in fear and sorrow as she not only mourned the fallen teens, but also knew not of what fate awaited her. Was she... going to die... before she even remembered who she was before? She had only unlocked the first piece of her past. And now... was she going to lose it all?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:14 pm

The demon's cheery smile turned into a wicked one, his voice was sickly sweet as he spoke again "What's it to you that I offed a few teens, eh?..."The blue eyed man then licked some of the blood that was on his finger before chuckling darkly "My my, you look tense doll, i didn't say I was gonna hurt you and you actually like I have a knife to your throat~<3" Cipher then started to slowly get closer to Acacia "Now, I wonder what you sound like screaming~".
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:32 pm

Ashley Gravelyen crept into Hook Cemetery, taking in the beautiful architecture of the tombstones and graves. She heard about Death City before, it was the home to many Meisters. People with outstanding physical abilities and immense amounts of strength. They buried their dead right here, an excellent place for her to recruit undead troops into her army to reclaim her throne. Ashley continued to stroll through the cemetery until she was in the dead center of the graveyard.

"It's time Bonez... Get ready.", she whispered to the pup in her bandaged arms before turning her Soul Protect off. Her powerful Witch's wavelength then blasted itself all throughout the cemetery, indicating the overwhelming amount of strength this peasant of a girl truly had. Her wavelengths then traveled deep into the Earth, tying themselves to the bodies of the dead. Her wavelengths then breathed new life into the undead before portals all around the graveyard started popping up everywhere.

The undead would then find themselves rising out of these portals, rotting flesh peeling off of their bones. Worms and maggots infested them but they still proved capable of everyday human functions. These zombies would then surround their new master before awaiting their first commands. "Well... It looks like everything worked out just fine, wouldn't you agree Bonez?", Ashley asked her pup. The pup would nod all of his heads before sniffing the air.

Bonez then hopped out of her hands and darted towards the gruesome murder scene. This lead Ashley to follow her pup with her entire army following her. Bonez would get in between Acacia and Cipher before barking at the demon in an intimidating manner. Ashley would arrive shortly afterwards and observe the gruesome site with her army. She would then glare at Cipher who was drenched in blood before asking, "So... What exactly went on over here?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 9:18 pm

Ooc: I'm going to kill this thread, just move it to dead threads please...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanna shake on it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna shake on it?   Wanna shake on it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna shake on it?
Page 1 of 1